Chapter 13

Saranghae Pabo
Hello all, back with an update~~
I'm very thankful for my readers that actually added me on facebook, i'm very happy to know I have some silence reader~~~
Hope u all enjoy this update ^^
*********************************
Replies:
Kristie/TrueBeat901: I'm sure, he will do something..I admit, it's rather going quite fast since their moments just started but i just can't wait to put in the intense moments~~ i'm sure the ending will be full of fluff..hehehe
She is, an annoying one too..lol~~ I guess it something amusing but common since they will always be interested in whatever drama that unfold infront of them, no matter where..hehehe
It's ok..i'm just glad u are reading~~~ Hope u enjoy this update ^^
YooMin_YunJae: Minnie will be forever cute (my min biased..lol)
I'm sure, he can't..just hope he stop it on time~~
Hope u enjoy this update, dear ^^
roze: thanks for reading~~
hope u enjoy this update..
Karin: Hey there, hope u enjoy this update ^^
***********************************

Chapter 13

(Jaejoong's Pov)

“We decided to get Jae & HoHo married.” Umma announced, happily.

*What? They're joking, right? It can't be?*

Before I could open my mouth, darkness overcomes me.

(Changmin's Pov)

“Jae” the other 3 was busy calling out for the unconscious Jaejoong beside me. I wanted to call out,but his name was stuck in my throat.

I was too shocked to even move my head, has if I was struck by lighting.

“MinMin, what're you doing there, seating like a stone? Go & grab a glass of water.” Omma instructed but my body didn't move at all.

“It's ok, I go & get it.” Appa said when he didn't see any respond from me.

*What's wrong with me? Why can't my body react like how I wanted it too? To call out for Jaejoong & hold the unconscious him in my embrace like the other day. Is it the fact that he's my dongsaeng's future wife that's 'stopping' my action.*

“Omma, I think it's better to bring him upstairs.” Min said before slowly lifting him up in bridal style, heading for the stairs.

*Just a few days ago, he was in embrace but now I realize that he belongs in someone else embrace, my dongsaeng's... Min, he was right after all. The moment I realize I love him, his already gonna soon walk down the aisle & be by my dongsaeng's side forever.*

“MinMin dear, are you alright?” Omma's voice pull me out of my thoughts.

“Huh?” I question with a puzzle expression.

“You zone out after the announcement. Are you shocked?” she said before taking a seat beside.

I just nodded before looking straight at her.

“Omma, what's with the sudden decision?” I asked which cause her to chuckle.

“It's not sudden, dear. We've always wanted Jaejoong as our son-in–law. Eventhough, he was originally pair up with you since his Umma & me had the both of you the same year with only a month apart. We promise to marry our first child but still I'm glad even though you & him doesn't end up together, he still did end up with HoHo.” she explained which cause to be surprise since I have never expected this.

*Why does everything about Jaejoong,surprise me? I was given the chance but I miss it. I can't just take my dongsaeng's love away from him even though that's what I wanted to do but I can't or I'll make Min lose trust & hope in love like how Jessica did to me back then. What am I go to do? Fight for my happiness or witness my dongsaeng's happiness.*

“MinMin, are you listening? You zone out again.” Omma's voice again that pull me out of my daze.

“I'm sorry, Omma but what is it again?” I asked with apologetic expression.

“Well as I was saying, your appa & me it's gonna get some rest & we're having a guest over for dinner so informed me an hour before dinner so that I get the foods & table ready. We've 5 hours until dinner, so get some rest & check up on HoHo & Jae for me.” Omma said which quickly nodded before she & appa headed upstairs.

(Jaejoong's Pov)

I slowly blinked my blurred eyes a few times before I realize that I was staring at the ceiling.

“Hyung, you're awake.” Minnie's voice was heard from the side before he appear in front which I gave a weak smile.

“Are you feeling alright, now? You just pass out after the announcement.” He said before taking a seat beside me on the bed after getting me up in a seating position, resting my weak body on the headboard for support.

*Announcement? Isn't that just a dream?*

“It's not a dream.” I asked, softly before looking at expression while waiting for him to laugh & say it's joke, just like how he always tease me.

Sadly, the serious expression stay on his face before giving me a nod.

“It's not, hyung. We're really getting married. I'm sorry, hyung. It's all because of my stupid act plan.” Minnie said before hanging his head low, embarrassed to look at me.

“Minnie, don't blamed yourself. I'm sure we can discuss things over.” I said before giving his hand a squeeze of encouragement.

“Thanks hyung. Actually I need to confess something.” Minnie paused which makes my curiosity grows.

“Actually, the person I like rejected me a few days ago.” he confess while trying to put on a fake smile, holding back his tears.

“Minnie” I coed before pulling him into a tight hug. I knows how he feels like to be rejected and it hurts.

“I'm ok, hyung. Don't worry. “ he whispered into my ears, pulling away a little before wipping his tears with a weak smile on my face.

“Maybe we should get marry after all. Since we're both being rejected by the person we love.” I commented before trying to laugh it off but I failed.

“No, hyung. You've to fight for your love, you should ask Changmin hyung about his true feelings towards you & confess that we're never together, it was just apart of my stupid act.” Minnie encourage.

“Minnie ah, his feelings won't change in just a few months. He may treated me better but that doesn't mean he loves me I may look oblivious & dense but I'm aware of my surrounding. It's just that I prefer to be this way, being positive even if the person hurts me.” I commented before sighing.

“But hyung, it won't hurt if you to try, right? Maybe who knows, your dream will come true. I don't mind being the one to stop the wedding, after all we get into this mess because of my plan. Just get your feelings sorted out with Changmin hyung then we'll decide on our next move, ok?” Minnie said, smiling at me.

“Thanks, Minnie.” I said before pulling him into another tight embrace, enjoying the warmth, we decided to stay that way a few more minutes.

(Changmin's Pov)

After being in daze a couple of minutes in the living room, I decided to check up on Jaejoong before heading to my room.

The sight that greeted me makes my shattered heart ache, they were enjoying being in each other embrace.

“Hyung” Min called out, after pulling away upon realizing my appearance at the door.

“I'm just here to check if Jaejoong already awake & since he already is, I'm gonna go to my room now.” I said coldly without realizing before slowly exiting, closing the door behind me.

*It may sound impossible if I say I learn to trust love back again in just a few days but a person did makes it possible, a person name Kim Jaejoong. The person that makes me realize that the word 'love' isn't as simple as it seems. You do love that someone but most importantly you need that someone in order to live because they're the one that'll be by your side for eternally. How I value love before was nothing compare to the love Jaejoong has for his loved one & that's what he teaches me. To loved & be loved*

(Jaejoong's Pov)

“Hyung, maybe you should talk to Changmin hyung now since you've the opportunity. The earlier the better.” Minnie encourage a few minutes after Changmin left

“Maybe tomorrow, Minnie ah. I need to get my feelings sorted out before talking to him.” I said before, smiling at him.

*Once again the coldness is back, does the last few days was only a dream?*

(Dinner)

“SuSu, stop it. We can't start eating before the guest arrive.” Umma reminded Su before getting a pout as a respond.

“Who is it anyway,Umma?” Minnie asked, full of curiousity towards our mystery guest since Umma been avoiding to the answer the question.

“You'll see.” was her only reply before smiling at us.

Soon the doorbell was heard, Umma disappear to open the door before reappearing with someone familiar.

“Sooyoung” I called out, happily before running towards her for a hug.

“Jae, it's been a while.” she said before giving me a bear hug.

“Yup, it's nearly been 3 years since I last saw you.” I replied while grinning.

“Everyone meet Choi Sooyoung, Sunghwan ahjushii's daughter.” Umma introduced.

“You mean Jaejoong's doctor?” Changmin asked, slowly.

“Yes & Changmin, she's your fiancee.” Umma happily announced.

*What? Sooyoung & Changmin? No, I can't let that happen.*

(Changmin's Pov)

*Umma is joking, right? How can a girl I just met today be my fiancee?*

“What? Fiancee?” I asked, demanding some explanation.

“Yes, we decided to hold your wedding the same day with Jae & HoHo's. Since her appa like you so much & you're not interested to find your own partner, we decided to match make the 2 of you together.” Umma explained with a big grin.

“But I barely know her?” I rebutted but Umma just laugh.

“That's silly. You can learn to get to know her in this 1 week.” she said before asking us all to settle down with cause this Sooyoung person to have the seat beside mine.

“1 week?” I asked, curious about her words.

“Oh..yes..I forget to tell you guys, the wedding will be in a week time.” she said happily before start eating.

“What?” the 4 of us exclaimed at the same time.

*********************************
So how was this chapter? Things are getting pretty intense..
Please leave me your thoughts~~~^^

Seeya:]peach_gerl16