Chapter 11

Saranghae Pabo
Hello all,i'm sorry for the late update ^^
*****************************************
Replies:
jaejae: hope u enjoy the jeamin in this update ^^ thanks for reading
Nae:hope u enjoy this update ^_^
YooMin_YunJae: yup, he does..i guess he love MinMin too much..thanks for the addie ^^
hope u will enjoy this update,dear ^^
Kristie/TrueBeat901:lol..you're are cute & funny..yup, more time for them..i guess Minho will keep on crashing at 'friends' house
hehehehe..hope u enjoy the update ^_^
roze: Yup, it's his chance...hope u enjoy the update ^^
minukkie: *waves* Hi nukkie, yup..i'm the graphic designer there..omg..i'm so happy that you read my story..well, i thought it's was not got
enough to post there..hope u enjoy the update ^_^
****************************************

Chapter 11

(Changmin’s Pov)

My body felt stiff after a night sleeping on the sofa; I realized it was only 6 in the morning.

Looking at Jaejoong still fast asleep, I decided to drive back home to freshen up & get a fresh set of clothing for him, since he would need it if he’s discharged today.

Before leaving the house, I grabbed a pair of blank jeans & t-shirt from Jaejoong’s bedroom.

“Maybe I should go & get some breakfast on the way there?” I muttered to nobody while packing the clothes neatly.

(Jaejoong’s Pov)

My eyes fluttered open the moment I felt the warm sunlight on my face. It’s feels fresh after getting a good night sleep, after all the fact that Changmin was there to accompany me for the night made me fall asleep faster than usual.

“How I wish Changmin was by my side every night.” I muttered dreamily, but soon realized the said person was nowhere to be found.

*Where is he?*

“Jaejoong shii, are you looking for someone?” a familiar voice from yesterday was heard as I was busy looking for Changmin.

“Sunny shii, do you know where the person that was with me yesterday is?” I asked, recognizing it was Sunny, a kind nurse I got to know yesterday.

“Ah… yes, I saw him leave around 2 hours ago.” Sunny informed.

“Oh… I see.” I replied while nodding in understanding.

“You’re lucky Jaejoong shii, to have such a caring boyfriend. He took good care of you.” Sunny commented, causing me to blush.

“We look like a couple?” I asked just to make sure I wasn’t dreaming.

“Of course! The way he looked at you was full of love. Wait a minute, don’t tell me, you’re guys are not a couple?” She looked at me curiously; I nodded at her in response.

“I’m sure one day you guys will get together. Trust me; I’m good at predicting stuff.” She said proudly before we both shared a laugh.

“Well before I forget, I’m here to inform that you can be discharged today. So just have someone sign the release form & you can leave before or after lunch.” Sunny informed.

“Alright, thanks.” I replied. Soon the door was heard being slid open which caused the both of us to turn towards it.

“Changmin!” I called out happily as he smiled back awkwardly.

“Jaejoong shii, I’ll take my leave then, since your company is back.” Sunny said, smiling at Changmin before heading for the door.

(Changmin’s Pov)

“It’s there anything wrong?” I asked while approaching him, curious why the nurse from yesterday was there.

“No. she was just here to inform me that I can be discharged today; I might need you to sign the release forms for me.” He said, smiling sweetly.

“Alright, I’ll get that done later. Here, I brought you breakfast along the way here.” I said before slowly laying out the food on the table.

“Thank you. This is my favourite. How did you know?” He said before grinning at me, once again my heart skipped a beat.

“I called Min & asked him about it. I just wanted to buy something that would increase your appetite.” I explained, trying my best not to meet his eyes since I was blushing & I don’t even know why!?

(Jaejoong’s Pov).

While I was busy scooping the soup, I noticed he was blushing.

*Omg, he’s blushing. He looks so cute!*

“Ouch, it’s hot.” I shouted out, soon to realize that a scoop of soup spilled on my clothes while I was busy staring at him.

“Are you alright?” he asked getting panicky, while reaching out for some tissue to help me wipe the stain.

“Yah, I'm-. Thank you.” I said while busy wiping the stain, as I move my head up, our eyes meets.

Without the both of us realizing, we were merely a few inches apart.

*Omg… what’s happening? My heart feels like its jumping out.*

(Changmin’s Pov)

I was too busy cleaning to realize that we are so close that our lips almost met.

*His eyes are so beautiful & enchanting. How did I not notice this before?!*

“Sorry” I muttered softly before backing away, realizing that I was staring into his eyes the whole time, with my heart pumping like it never did before, not even when I used to be with Jessica.

There was an awkward silence between us before I decided to break it.

“I’m...gonna...go...&...sign...the...form.” I stuttered out before heading out, not waiting for a reply.

*Gosh… when isn’t gonna stop pumping so fast…*

I slowly headed towards the nurse station.

(Jaejoong’s Pov)

“I’m...gonna...go...&...sign...the... form.” He said before literally running out.

*He sounds scared, do I look scary? Omg… it must be..*

I ended up sighing at my own thought before stuffing the food in my mouth.

“I don’t look cute anymore.” I muttered in between munching.

(Changmin’s Pov)

After getting all the paper work done, I was heading back to the ward when my phone rang.

“Yeobosaeyo, Min” I answered after seeing the familiar number flash on the screen.

“Hyung, how’s Joongie today?” he asked.

I cringed at the word ‘Joongie’, it feels weird that somehow I’d forgotten that he is my dongsaeng’s boyfriend.

“It’s only been a day, pabo. How can you forget?” I scolded myself.

“Hyung, are you there?” Min asked.

“Sorry Min, I spaced out a little. He’s doing much better, he’ll being discharged today.” I informed.

“That’s good to hear. By the way hyung, sadly I won’t be home for lunch since I woke up late & we still need the time to practice so I’ll probably be home after or before dinner.” He informed.

“Got it, take good care. See you later tonight.” I said, somehow feeling relieved that Min would not be around.

“Alright, see you later & take good care of Joongie.” He said before ending the call.

Upon reaching, I took a peek inside to witness him indulge in the breakfast.

*Why does he love to pout so much? He’s even pouting while eating.*

“Why are you pouting?” I asked, slowly tip-toeing, as I approached him.

“Don’t look at me, I look horrible, right?” He said before trying to hide his face with his spoon.

*Of course not, you’re beauty is enchanting.*

“No, you look good & healthy. Well, you should finish up soon & get ready to go home.” I said before taking a seat.

(Minho’s Pov)

“What did he say?” Yunho hyung asked the moment my conversation with hyung ended.

“Jae hyung is getting much better & he’s being discharged today.” I said, smiling at how caring his voice sounded.

“He’s really changed hasn’t he? I see him in different light now. I guess, we won’t need to go on with our plan, right? Since soon, I can see the two getting together.” Yunho hyung commented.

“I don’t think so, there’s still something holding him back.” I commented which caused Yunho hyung to give me a curious look.

(Jaejoong’s Pov)

“What are you still doing in there? The mirror is gonna crack any moment now.” Changmin commented before sighing.

“Sorry.” I said before pouting.

“Whatever, let’s go.” He said before trailing behind me as we headed for his car.
****************************************

So how was it/ Sorry, if it's still lack of jaemin..Will try to add in more..^^

Please leave me with your thoughts ^^

Seeya:]peach_gerl16