Chapter 10

Saranghae Pabo
Hey all, i'm very sorry to leave you guys hanging & update late *bows* do hope u guys this chapter~~
********************************************
Replies:
Kristie/TrueBeat901: lol..you're funny..i know i left a cliffhanger & i updated late :(
btw, hope u enjoy this update~~~
roze: hope u enjoy the late update..there's not much moment here..but i hope to add in more, next chapter^^
Ashe:u find out in this update..hope u enjoy the small bits of jaemin moment!! ^_^
YooMin_YunJae:lol..imagination runs wild...nothing,biggie..u will find in this update..sure, no problem.. i would love to exchange e-mail
address with u..addie: [email protected] ^^
******************************************

Chapter 10

(Changmin’s Pov)

“Hospital” I muttered out, that was the only word that was in my blank head now.

I quickly carry him bridal style before heading to my car, once he’s properly place on the back seat, I started the engine & headed for the nearest hospital.

Upon arrived, he was straight away being push into the emergency ward & I ended up at the waiting area, completely lost.

While waiting, one by one his smile, his grin & his voice replayed in my head.

*Why do I feel so scared? Like I’m losing him? What’s wrong with me?*

“How is he, doctor?” I asked the moment the doctor appear after an hour pass.

“He’s asleep now. I already given him a shot, he will be better once he’s awake. I have also call his personal doctor since it’s better for him to check on him carefully. You can wait in his ward.” The doctor said before walking away.

I sign in relief before asking a nurse for the location of his ward.

I took a seat beside his bed, he was fast asleep.

“He looks so delicate.” I muttered to nobody.

*He looks so fragile like as if he can breaks so easily. Why did I ever hurt him? I feel so guilty for hurting him.*

Without realizing, my hand was in his & it feels warm just like a blanket that protects me from the cold.

“Who might this be?” an unfamiliar voice was heard, which caught my attention.

A doctor that looks like around my parents ‘s age greeted me the moment I turn towards the voice.

*What should I tell him? Friend?..Boyfriend?..What? No!..I must be crazy. Friend should be good enough.*

“I’m his friend.” I stutter out.

“Alright.” The doctor nodded while eyeing something.

Feeling curious, I follow his eyes direction just to find that my hand are still entangle with Jaejoong’s, quickly I let go.
“I’m Choi Sunghwan, Jaejoong’s doctor.” He introduces himself.

“I’m Shim Changmin.” I introduce myself back.

“Shim? Are you by any chance HyeBin & Minwoo’s son?” he asked which caught me by surprise.

“Yes, you know my parents?” I asked, curiously.

“Of course, let’s chat more outside.” He said before leading me out of the ward & towards a waiting area.

“Your parents, Jaejoong’s parents & me used to be classmates back then.” He started once we are seated.

“I see.” I replied.

“Are you one that sent him here since if it’s his Umma, she will properly sent him to my hospital?” he asked.

“Yes, I found him unconscious when I come back from the academy.” I explained.

“I see, you’re living with him.” He commented.

“Actually, he’s staying with me since his Umma is away for
6 months.” I explained, trying my best not to make him misunderstood stuff.

“I see. Now, about Jaejoong, do you know anything that might cause him to be in that state? Since from my experience, this have only happen once which was 3 days after his appa's death, he was forcing himself to play the piano. He was still in denial at that time but I’m glad that soon he slowly accepted the reality. “ he said.

*So he was practicing the piano. Is it because of my words? It must be. I call him a loser. Omg..what have I done?*

“I’m not sure.” I lied.

*Maybe I should apologize to him later? *

“It’s alright, then. I will just talk with him later. I’m just curious why is his condition is worse than that time.

What has he been doing?” he said, his thoughts out.

I just nodded, not knowing what else to say, soon his phone rang.

“I’ll have to go now, there’s an emergency. I’ll be back in a few hours time.” He said, after finishes talking on the phone.

I decided to head back to the ward once Sunghwan ahjushii left.

“Changmin?” I heard a familiar voice, the moment I open the door.

There he was lying lifelessly on the bed but his smile never disappears on his face.

“You’re awake.” I commented, awkwardly before get seated right beside his bed.

“Did I pass out?” he asked, innocently.

“Yes, I found you unconscious in Min’s studio.” I replied, guiltiness is slowly sipping back into me again.

He just give a weak nod before, “ I’ll like some water.” He said

Slowly pouring him some before passing him the glass carefully.

“Before I forget, your parents & the twins will be away for a week but I’m not sure to where, they just ask to pass the message when they are leaving a few minutes after I reach home.” He said, after gulping down the glass of water.

“Alright, you have your rest first, I will go & contact Min.” I said before dialing Min’s number.

(Jaejoong’s Pov)

*Am I dreaming? If I’m please don’t wake me up. He is so sweet & gentle towards me. Is it because I’m sick? If it’s then I want to be sick everyday.*

With that thoughts, I just can’t help but to giggle.

(Changmin’s Pov)

I heard a familiar giggle that somehow I miss after ending the conversation with Min.

“I guess if you’re giggling like usual, then you’re feeling better.” I remarked before taking my seat back.

“Of course, just by seeing you I’m all better.” He said which cause my heart skip a beat.

*What is this? It’s been so long since this happen. The last time, it happen it’s when I fall for Jessica.
Omg...It can’t be that I have fallen in lo-. No, stop...that just crazy.*

“Shouldn’t you be saying that to Min?” I said, back in to my ‘cold’ tone in order to hide my nervousness.

There’s was no reply but instead, his pouting.

*Omg..he’s lips looks so kissable. Shim Changmin, what are you thinking?*

“Baby/Joongie” 2 familiar voices was heard, pulling me out of my thoughts.

“Minnie, Yunnie” he called out in delight seeing the 2 of them.

The both of them give him a hug each which kinda make me feel left out but I just ignore that feeling.
Yunho took a seat on the bed while he lean his body on Min’s for support, sitting up while grinning at them.

“Are you feeling better now?” Yunho asked him.

(Jaejoong’s Pov)

I nodded before giving him my infamous smile.

“Jaejoong ah, you awake.” Sunghwan ahjushii appear at the
door.

“Ahjushii” I called out before he approach me & hug me.

“Are you feeling better,kiddo?” ahjushii asked.

“Yup.” I nodded happily while hoping that he won’t asked anything on why did I pass out.

“Good. Aren’t you going to introduce me to him? Since I already know Yunho & Changmin.” Ahjushii asked while looking at Minnie.

“He’s my dongsaeng, Minho & Jaejoong’s boyfriend.” Changmin beat me on answering Ahjushii’s question.

“Ah..I see. Nice to meet you, Minho.” Ahjushii greeted Minnie.

“Likewise.” Minnie replied with a polite smile.

*That’s weird. Why suddenly he declared that I’m Minnie’s boyfriend today when he has always been against our relationship. *

“So care to tell me why did you pass out?” ahjushii asked, the question I wanted to avoid.

*What should I answer now? Minnie & Yunnie is sure gonna get mad if they find out the truth.*

“Jae, the last time you pass out was because you force yourself to play the piano. Does it have anything to do with piano again?” ahjushii asked, waiting for my explanation.

*I can’t avoid him anymore. He knows me to well.*
I slowly nodded my head while looking at ahjushii, guilty written on my face.

“How long?” he asked.

“I’ve been trying for a week.” I confess.

“Jae, didn’t I tell you that you shouldn’t force yourself.

Do you want your condition to get worse?” ahjushii scolded me.

“No, I don’t want. I just miss the piano. I promise from now on I won’t touch it & please don’t tell Umma, I don’t want her to worry.” I promise ahjushii.

“Fine but from now on I gave the task to Minho since his your boyfriend, to make sure you don’t go near the piano.”
Ahjushii said before looking at Minnie.

“Don’t worry, I’ll keep a look out.” Minnie promise him.

“Alright, I’ll leave you guys to chat & Jae, make sure to have plenty of rest. If everything is fine, you can be discharge tomorrow.” Ahjushii said before saying his byes.

“I’m gonna get some drinks since you guys are already here.” Changmin said before exiting with ahjushii.

(Changmin’s Pov)

“Siblings rivalry, I see.” Sunghwan ahjushii commented, tapping my shoulder before walking away.

*Sibling rivalry? Did he mean? No..it can’t be..He just misunderstanding stuff due to the hand incident. Yes,
that’s right.*

“Hyung, why are you still here?” Min appear beside me.

“I’m just thinking about something, it’s there anything you need?” I asked.

“I just thought if you could get some food too when you call, I was about to have lunch but I rush over when I heard the news.” Min explained.

“Alright, I’ll see what I can get for you.” I said before walking towards the cafeteria.

(Jaejoong’s Pov)
“Now hyung, what is about you touching the piano again?
It’s because of him,right?” Minnie asked the moment he renter the ward, making sure Changmin was earshot away.

“Minnie, can we just not talk about it? It’s just that I want to change myself, I thought I can but I can’t. So, just leave it as it is & I promise you I won’t get near any piano.” I said, convincing him.

“Alright, fine. I just don’t want you to get into any danger just because of piano.” He said before smiling at me which Yunnie nodded in agreement.

I nodded my head while continue leaning my body on Minnie’s body before asking them how was their day & random stuffs.

(Changmin’s Pov)

After getting some snacks & drinks, I headed back to the ward.

The sight that greeted me, crush my heart as he was asleep on Min’s chest.

*Why does my heart ache?*

I slowly headed towards them.

“Hyung, you’re back.” Min whispered before trying to get Jaejoong off his chest but Jaejoong just snuggle tighter.

“Here you go.” I said passing him a sandwich while getting myself & Yunho a can of drink.

*They really look good together & somehow it’s killing me.*

“Hyung, I need to go soon & I won’t be home tonight since I’m sleeping over Jonghyun’s place. I’ll be back around noon tomorrow.” He whispered.

“Do you know about Omma,Appa & the twins being away?” I asked before sipping my drink.

“Yup, they says there’s something important & they decided to bring the twins since it will be easier for 3 of us.” He explained.

I just nodded & soon, Min & Yunho decided to took their leave.

“Take good care of him for me.” Min whispered before heading for the exit with Yunho.

I decided to rest my head on the side of the bed & soon fall into deep sleep.

(Jaejoong ‘s Pov)

When my eyes slowly open, I feel something warm entangle in my hand.

I realize that my hand was entangle in Changmin’s as he was still deep asleep.

*He look so cute while asleep just like an angel.*

The thoughts once again cause me to giggle & also wake him up.

“You’re awake.” He commented before letting go of my hand once he realize it.

“They have left?” I asked which he nodded to in respond.

“I’m sorry for saying those words.” He said which caught me by surprise.

“I mean you should continue being who you are, don’t let my words a ffect you. I know after being a jerk, I don’t have the right to say this but I’m just telling you that you’re unique the way you are.” He said, nervousness in his tone.

“Thanks.” I said before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I quickly hide under the blanket to hide my blushing face.

(Changmin’s Pov)

*Omg..did he just kiss me?*

When I turned, he was already hiding his blanket.

*Why can’t my heart stop pounding? Did I really fall for him?*
************************************

So how was this chapter? I know, there's only bits of jaemin
but i will try to add in more next chapter~~~
Please leave me your thoughts ^_^

Seeya:]peach_gerl16