» Ep.1 Part.3 «

Röundêr ¦¦ MBC Survival Show ¦¦ New Character Up!!

ep1 part3
In the dorm

In the girls dorm

The Rounder girls will stay together during the show and they assigned in 4 difference rooms that 3 rooms got 6 girls and 1 room got 5 girls. The room assignment didn't allow for same company trainee that mean they will got a new friend from difference companies.

+++++

At 1st room (5 girls)
In this room, the only room that got 5 girls, consist of YNB's Lee Semin, Cube's Kim Nova, RBW's Moon Seungwan, Woollim's Go Gaseul, and WM's Danielle Park. The room that another said they are vocal advanger room cause 3 vocalist girls of this room are the girls who most talking about in final line-up prediction. 

"You two seem close. Did you know each other before?" Semin asks the mixed girls who sit at a bottom bed of 2 levels bed and talk to each other like a closefriend who didn't met each other for 100 years.

"No, we don't. We just know each other since rounder trainees first meeting." That is Seungwan who answer a question.

"Shinja?! That really a very short time!! You two such a friendly girl." Semin tease and make everybody in the room laugh.

"Well, it maybe we are mixed and she is a rapper that I like." Nova answer straight forwardly that make Seungwan smiles and act like a cool rapper.

"Oh! That right!! I forgot that both of you are mixed!! Because your Korean is too good as mixed people level." Gaseul said when she remine that two girls aren't full Korean.

"Let's change a topic. What did you think about your mission song?" Seungwan asks out and that make everyone pause for a few second for thinking.

"Well, Be Natual is a little bit difficult when compare to another songs. It isn't slow but not that face.In my opinion, it is difficult to dance charmingly." That is Gaseul answer.

"For my song, it easy cause we got the owner of remake version like trainer Yuri to teach us. But well know song also coming with a lot expectation." It is an answer from Nova.

"Love Equation is hard at how we can spend a charm out through boy group song. We need to increase our dance strengthness and boy charming." Danielle said with a small yawn.

Gaseul look around and notice that all of her younger start droping their head down.

"Rest a lot when you still got a time, little girls." Gaseul said and pat Danielle's head (who sit next to her) to sign the girl to sleep.

"Nehhh, unnie." All younger accept Gaseul's word before directly to their bed.

The bed arrangement for this room is Seungwan at bottom bed with upper one is for Nova while Danielle share with Semin in same order with Seungwan-Nova one. Gaseul got special treat by the younger to use a single bed cause she is the oldest of them (XD)

+++++

At 2nd room (6 girls)
The trainees in this room are Big Hit's Woo Sarang, Happy face's Sasithorn, Pledis's Go Nayoung, AMOG's Park Rina, JYP's Kim Mijun, and TS's Oh Haneul. If 1st room are vocal advanger room, this room is rap advanger room cause most mentioned rap trainee are in this room.

"Why I got this room?" Mijun said when she walk inside the room that got 3 of 2 levels bed. It make another girls look at her with one eye.

"And why you think you won't got this room?" It is a voice from Rina who seem don't much like Mijun's too much confidence triat since start.

"I must be the one who got a single bed in 5 girls room." Mijun said before put herself and belonging at a lower bed of the bed that at the best location in the room.

"Why you think like that? This is arrangement from the show. You just a competitor, you should follow their rule." Rina said back with strong and a little bit angry sound.

"You know the reason that I always mention." Mijun answer back.

"Ahhh, Unnies. Please don't got any argument just only with this topic." It is Nayoung who tried to stop 2 rappers aggrument.

"I'm not the one who start it." Mijun said while look at Rina with teasing eyes.

"Who use which bed, I don't care. I will use this one." Mijun said and when everybody look to another, it is Sarang who design to use the upper bed of JYP girl.

"I will be your bedmate unnie." Sarang tried to make the room environment more lively but seem like Mijun didn't help her. The older just look up to her and continue her thing. It make Sarang turn to look at another who can do only nothing.

"Unnie, how should we do?" Sasithorn whisper to Haneul who is the 2nd oldest next to Mijun.

Haneul look at the big unnie, Mijun who busy with her phone at the far left and turn to see Rina who on her bed at the far right of the room. Haneul just sigh with bad situation of them.

"A same magnatic pole. They just didn't got good chemistry to each other." Haneul said while she think how she will do in this situation. Haneul can do only tell the youngers pretend that they didn't in the room.

"Do like I tell you and rest for tomorrow."

+++++

At 3rd room (6 girls)
This room immediately got a nickname from another trainees as most busy and loudest room of the dorm cause the top liner of alert, outspoken, and loud girls stay in this room (even they got some balance but still loud XD) and also a dance advanger room (but because of their too much alert and loudness, the 2nd nickname don't much mentioned XD).

There are Jellyfish's Yoo Bogyeon, Brand New Music's Lee Jangmi, TS's Bae Areum, Big Hit's Geum Mari, Cube's Yang In-A, and Pledis's Lana Hemmings.

"Girls. Calm down. I tried to sleep." Lana who is the girl who is the most calm girl in the room said to another who still got full of energy.

"Unnies, it just 11pm!! We got a little bit time to play!!" Bogyeon and Jangmi said and tried to sneak her face to the unnie bed.

"But after tomorrow, we won't have a free sleep time like this. I suggest you sleep or at least, rest youselves." Areum (who already notice Lana scratistic aura) tried to make the room more peaceful and send helping sign to the big unnie of the room.

"Bogyeon-ah. Jangmi-ah. Just go on your bed and tried to close your system, ok?" The big unnie of the room, In-A said to the 2 maknaes. 

"But unnie!! We aren't that sleepy yet." Bogyeon said and pour before go to hug In-A's arm. Same with Jangmi who do at the other arm.

"I know your body already tried, maknaes." In-A said before drag both girls to their bed. Bogyeon's one is a top bunk of In-a while Jangmi is with Mari.

"Today we got 3 hours dance practice for 2 times. No one can said that you aren't tried, is that right Mari?" In-A turn to asks the other girl who sit at side of her bed.

"Yes, unnie. Even trainer Yuri and trainer Mina also look breathless after we continue it in a roll."  Mari answer before put herself ready to sleep.

"Areum, How about you?" In-A turn to see the other girl too.

"I already sleepy after 1st 3 hours, unnie. At the last hour, I nearly sleep in my dance." Areum answer after she already in top bunk bed above Lana's bed.

"Did you see maknaes? Re-charge youselves and release it in our mission practice, ok?" Lana conclude and shut her eyes again.

"Maknaes Sleep." After In-A said again with more serious voice, Jangmi already stop her alertness but Bogyeon seem not ready to still yet.

"Bogyeon-ah SLEEP" In-A said for the 2nd round to the last girl who still open her eyes.

"But.../No but" Even Bogyeon tried to asks for more awake time but In-A seem not allow, the younger girl stop be too stubborn and go to bed.

When In-A see all of her younger already stop alertness, she close a light and go to recharge herself too.

+++++

At 4th room (6 girls)
The last room consist of Nega Network's Ryu Yuuji, Hunus's Jung Yeonhee, Fantagio's Yuriko, Plan A's Kang Nari, Yuehua's Okaley Lin, and Cube's Cheon Inhee.

"It seem room 2 got something." Inhee who sit at a wall that next to room 2 tell her roommate who already rest peacefully on their bed.

"Argument?" Nari pop her head down from the upper bed to asks her bedmate.

"Yes, I think cause I heard some angry voice." Inhee accept it and look to another unnies in the room.

"Did you know who with who?" Nari asks again cause she start interest in it.

"Honestly, I think Mijun must be a part of that argument." Okaley said with a boring expression.

"Why you that confidence?" Yuuji asks even she think the same, she tried to not look her that bad.

"Her too much confidence." It is Yuriko who answer Yuuji question. It make everybody look at her with one eye.

"Weh?"

"Even Yuriko also think that. Mijun need to improve herself." Okaley conclude with small smiles.

"I know everyone don't like people who got too much confidence but..." Yeonhee as the oldest, she tried to make her younger didn't got negative though to their new friend. Even her personality didn't that much serious or big reasonable girl but she think she mature enough to teach the younger.

"We can choose how to express to them, right?" Yeonhee conclude

"The gossip is end girl. It nearly midnight now. Just switch down youselves and make sure you got enough energy for tomorrow." Yeonhee said before make sure her younger already got rest.
....

 

15
apr

author's : notes

Say Hi from Australia ^^ Here is part 3 of our 1st episode ;)
I make all the girl got a line in it but sorry if your girl didn't talk that much. I just want to pull out each room characteristic ^^
What do you think?
Any opinion, feel free to comment or pm me for it ^^