[Allkpop] Entertainment Companies confirm join Rounder!!

Röundêr ¦¦ MBC Survival Show ¦¦ New Character Up!!
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
Entertainment Companies confirm join Rounder!!
March 23, 2017 @ 02:30 pm
660 230
zdVJmyT.png
by admin
scrap, share & like
2949
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Since middle of this month, MBC already annouce that their new survival show that their final line up will debuted as a girl group under take care of Brave Brother and Rainbow Bridge World. In the same article, they also annouce trainers and MC of the show.

SEE ALSO: Produce101 season 2 already got 1st top11!!

But in early of this week, Rounder official annouce that there are some companies that confirm to send their trainee(s) to join the show!! Currently, there aren't any big company join the show that but SM Entertainment and YG Entertainment already confirm that they won't send their trainee to the show.

And the companies who confirm join the show are Pledis, Fantagio, Cube, Plan A, Jellyfish, Hunus, Big Hit, Rainbow Bridge World, Nega Network, Happy face, YNB, Brand New, Woollim, Yuehua, and TS Entetainment!! There are much more in middle to small size companies that got talent and wonderful trainees that we can see before. And also got some company that didn't design yet.

Fans said they still wait for response from the last top 3 entertainment company, JYP Entertainment that they will send trainee or not.

So, what the final answer from them?

tags
Rounder
MBC
Survival Show
Official annoucement
comments
There are 759 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
YumYum · Posted March 23, 2017 @ 04:25 pm
OMG!! A lot of companies join the show!! Damn!!! It make more and more interested!!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
HopeSoSo · Posted March 23, 2017 @ 04:25 pm
BIG HIT ALSO JOIN!! They never upset you!!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
MooMooGirls · Posted March 23, 20167@ 04:25 pm
RBW also send trainee!! Well, not that surprise cause they also send a boy to PD101 SS2.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
KoKo · Posted March 23, 2017 @ 04:25 pm
Too many companies!! I can't choose a main one T^T Many my main in every companies TT^TT
Reply · Report · Share
 
more