» Ep.1 Part.2 «

Röundêr ¦¦ MBC Survival Show ¦¦ New Character Up!!

ep1 part2
1st Mission : Cover of Cover (remaked) songs

The music video that open is ....

"Love Equation by VIXX" Hyunsik annouce the song name that make girls start louding as trainers aspect.

"Calm down girls, this isn't only of your mission songs. Just some of you that will assign into the song." After Hyunsik finish his word, the second mv is played.

"The second song is Be Natual by Red Velvet featuring by Taeyong." Same as before he introduce the song with name and artist.

"I know all of you start to make some connection of this two songs but let see the last song to help you fully connect about it." He finish and screen playing the last song that got immediate 'big' response from all girls.

"SNSD by SNSD" Hyunsik finish his word with a camera pan to a trainer who directly relate to the song, one of our dance trainer, SNSD's Kwon Yuri.

"Well, cause we finish with SNSD. Trainer Yuri, Can you explain our 1st mission concept?" Hyunsik throw it to Yuri (same with show scrip) to let she explain about hidden figure of it. 

"Everyone know the songs and their artists, right?"

"Nehhhh"

"I know some of you start curious about it when see the last song, SNSD by my group SNSD. But some in some of you may know that it is a remaked song from same name well known song of Lee Seungchul sunbaenim." Yuri finish her word and looking around that she catch that all of them start remind something.

"Another two songs also in the same situation with SNSD song cause these three songs are remaked songs!! So, the concept of our first mission is Cover of the Cover aka Remaked songs!!" Yuri conclusion make loud voice echo around the hall.

"Girls!! Quite please. Trainer Yuri isn't finish explanation yet." Hyunsik warn the girl and the loud is out.

"If you don't know why we call cover of the remaked song. Let's me explain it. VIXX's Love Equation remaked from R.ef's Farewell Formula while Red Velvet's Be Natual remaked from S.E.S's Be Natual." Yuri finish her word and Eunji continue the sentence.

"And that why we said legendary by legendary cause all of them are original by legendary artists. But don't be worry cause you will do in newer one version that we already discuss that you will suit and charm out more."

"And we already assign who will in which song and also in which line that mean our rapper girls, some of you may sing instead of rap." That is a word from trainer Kim Sungeun that make all rapper girls cry out.

"The line distribution will send to you by your tomorrow first class trainers."

"Ok, girls. If I call whose name, please walk to stand in front of this stage." Hyunsik said that make they know that grouping is coming.

"Nega Network's Ryu Yuuji, YNB's Lee Semin, Jellyfish's Yoo Bogyeon, Big Hit's Geum Mari, Pledis's Lana Hemmings, Cube's Yang In-A, and WM's Danielle Park...." After he calls 7 girls name, he stop and look at the 7 girls who already stand in front of him (also the trainers)

"Seven of you are Love Equation team" Hyunsik finish it and let's the girls walk to stand together.

"Woollim's Gong Gaseul, Fantagio's Yuriko, Plan A's Kang Nari, TS's Bae Areum, Yuehua's Okaley Lin, JYP's Kim Mijun, AOMG's Park Rina, and Cube's Cheon Inhee...."

Like before, Hyunsik give the girls a few time to grouping themselves before annouce their team.

"Eight of you are Be Natual team" Because of Hyunsik annoucement, the last eight girls shout with happiness.

Well, at least they know the song the most in all three. SNSD song is similar with Into the new world song cause they are songs from SNSD that every trainees in every companies must know and dance with it. 

"Ok, I know another eight leave girls must know your team song but let's me conclude it. Big Hit's Woo Sarang, Hunus's Jung Yeonhee, Cube's Kim Nova, Happy Face's Sasithorn, RBW's Moon Seungwan, Pledis's Go Nayoung, Brand New Music's Lee Jangmi, and TS's Oh Haneul." Hyunsik just wait for a few second to let's the girls proper arrange themselves before official annoce their song.

"You are SNSD song team"

"I know some of you will worry while some of you are happy but don't think that you know the song well will make it easier cause it still got hard things in it." Hyunsik said before ending the 1st mission annoucement section.

"Have a good day until we meet for the next time. Idol who make from Idol. We are Rounder!!"

....

 

08
april

author's : notes

Here is part 2 of our 1st episode ;)
Is you correct? I know it a bit surprise but competitive, right? ^^
What do you think about the song and mission concept?
Sorry for a short one cause if I include in part1, it will too long XD
Next episode will focus more in the girls. So, tbc everyone!! ^^