» Ep.2 Part.3 «

Röundêr ¦¦ MBC Survival Show ¦¦ New Character Up!!

ep2 part3
Mission 1 result

"The result is in my hand." That is the first sentence that loud when the show comeback from breaking.

"Like I inform before. Today voting will summary from each trainee voting and divide by number of their team member then plus with secret expert voting. The first part, yes I mean your vote is the most important part." Hyunsik build audiants and fans motivation to make their support their favorite girls before the back screen show a table of a score.

"Let's see which team will got most vote."

The table got number running in cells of each team scores. It make everyone excited, also for trainees who stay inside their waiting room.

The first line that stop is a number under 'Be Natural', they got 245 points as summary from online voting and secret expert evaluation.

After a few second, a number that stop is 375 and follow with 380.

"Yah!! Just 5 points apart!!"
"We can't design by ourselves that which team that got more points!!"
"The girl nation song or The charming bender."

Camera cut into 2 pictures, one is Love Equation team while the other is SNSD song team. Before cut to review their previous stage. A clip of Love Equation team and follow by a clip of SNSD song team.

It switch the picture of each team before panning out to see the result of their first mission. A cover of cover/remake song.

"Congratulation!! LOVE EQUATION TEAM!!" Hyunsik speak out excitedly before camera switch to Love Equation team who dance with gladness. Not only the trainees, their main trainers, Eunji and Jessi also jump up too.

"That is the great result for your hard working and as first official public as trainer."' Trainer Sungeun said  pat to Eunji's and Jessi's shoulder.

"Ok, I know everyone in Love Equation team will really happy with it. Like one of our trainer, trainer Jessi said, This is a competition." Hyunsik tease our rap trainer, Jessi that make she shy a little.

"So, The team that got less point will got a penalty for your team." When Hyunsik finish his word, the hall full with quite.

"The actually penalty of the less point team is one of them will eliminate by trainers and secret expert but...!!" The penalty that Hyunsik said make everyone pause with criedness both fans and trainees of Be Natural team.

"This is  our first mission, our kind trainers said they won't make any of you out as a gift." Like make you hurt and heal for you. The hall full with loudness again.

"The other but that you still got a penalty that in you shooting and recording a song of all of you, you will got less line distribution and less airtime in mv." 

Every trainees look at their friend with symphaty. Most of them got this show as first step to expose media but if in their song and mv, they got less line and screen time that mean their first step maybe don't easy.

"And in next break, we will introduce our group song." Hyunsik said and winks to the camera.

+++++

"Idol that make from Idol!! Rounder!!"

"We back in this break that will got an important annoucement, THE GROUP SONG!!" Hyunsik burning that environment up with his word.

"The group song will not got individual line but at least some of you that our trainers select that you got shine ability, you will got sing together in group of two or three."

"And the song is....." Hyunsik finish his word in same time with a song that round in the studio and the monitor show a name of the song.

"Bang!! is the song name and the recording will holding during next week and this is a big mission, choreograph of Bang!!" Hyunsik said and the monitor switch to their dance trainers, Mina Myoung and Kwon Yuri.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Rounder dance trainers, Kwon Yuri and Mina Myoung imnida." It is Yuri who handle with it.

"Like our MC Hyunsik said a part of your big mission is finish the choreograph of the song. I said a big mission because in next 2 weeks, another than weekly mission, you need to finish perform Bang!! in the live broadcasting too." Yuri finish her word and Mina Myoung take her role.

"Like Yuri said in next 2 weeks, it mean if you eliminate in next week even you in Love Equation or SNSD song team, you still eliminated and even you in the winner group of next week but you are in Be Natural team, you still got the penalty." The word of both dance trainers make audiants scream out.

"But not too much worried cause we already plan your weekly mission not too much hard for this 2 weeks. So!! Have a great fun girls!!" Yuri finish the mission annoucement and goodbye their girls.

"For next week mission will annouce tomorrow, See you next week!!"

"Idol that make from Idol!! Rounder!! See you!!"

....

 

14
May

author's : notes

2nd episode Part 3 ;)
Sorry for begin really late update, I got heltic time at school
Sorry for Be Natural team, Sometime we need drama right?
Did you like their group song?
What do you think?
Any opinion, feel free to comment or pm me for it ^^