» Ep.1 Part.1 «

Röundêr ¦¦ MBC Survival Show ¦¦ New Character Up!!

ep1 part1
1st Trainers Meeting

The camera panning around a studio that contain a group of girl trainees who stand with excited.

"All around the industry!! Idols that make from idols!! We are Rounder!!" A charming voice of a guy loud out with an appearance of a charming guy who hot loud greeting from the girls.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, Your master of ceremony and your assistant acting trainer, Hyunsik imnida." Hyunsik aka the show's main mc introduce himself then bow.

"Girls!! Ready to meet your trainers!!" Hyunsik asks some voice from girls and get cheering out loud from them. Every girls stand randomly and mostly with their same company friend. While some girls start to make new friend with trainee from another company.

"Seem like all of you ready to meet them. As we know from early article, we got 2 trainers for vocal and dance. While 1 trainer for rap. But...!" The girls immediate cheering when Hyunsik said a but word. Well, that word always come with something surprisedly.

"But we add one more trainer team that if you notice when I introduce myself, you will know." After Hyunsik finish his words, a curtain behind him open with 6 girls standing after it. All girls cheering their trainers out loud cause everyone are famous in their field.

"Let's me introduce our talent and successful trainers. First are our god given voice. The one who make a ton of success idols. Trainer Kim Sungeun!!"

"Annyeong everyone. I prepare a lot of thing for you that make I put each of your standard pretty high. So, do the best of you." Trainer Kim Sungeun said with small yet kind smiles.

"Next is our stand out talent member of girl group who got high skill and many vocal techniques. Jung Eunji from APink!!" Who didn't know one of diva singer in this generation? Jung Eunji get loud cheering from her junior (or can said that her fans)

"Hello everyone. I'm APink's Jung Eunji. Just think we got sister talk, ok? Don't be afraid to me and feel free to asks. But my comments always straight forwardly." Eunji said with her signature smiles.

"Next move to our y and famous dance trainer!! Both from a group of people who really well know. y and Charisma icon of 1Million Dance studio, Mina Myoung and the rare yet beautiful black pearl, SNSD's Kwon Yuri!!!"

Same with before that all girls cheer out loud. Mina Myoung response with a little bit shy cause she don't much used to it but for Yuri she really enjoyable.

"Hi. I'm Mina Myoung from 1Million Dance Studio. This can called that it is my really few first time that I'm in public but I will do the best." She finish with small smiles before hand a mic to her partner trainer.

"Annyeong girls. As you know I'm SNSD's Kwon Yuri. Like Eunji said before just think we got a sister talk. I think if you enjoy with dance, the dance will enjoy with you!!~" Yuri is Yuri. She always positive that make girls like her more.

"Yo!! (Italic is in English) This is a competition. I believe that everyone know that word. Then let meet the original, Welcome Jessi!!"

"Yo! Girls. I'm Jessi. Just rap with your own style. I'm open for it but for your skill, Don't cry if I said the truth." Jessi said with her own style that make a loud voice from all girls.

"And the last trainer who want you to call her as coach more. Our newly added skill coach!! Multi-talent actress, out acting coach, Gong Hyojin!!" A very loud and loud voice cheer up immediately after Hyunsik finish introduce her.

Who don't know Gong Hyojin? An actress who express every role like she is a real character.

"Thank you. Thank you." She accept a cheering with smiles and bows.

"Like Hyunsik said before I want you call me as your acting coach more than trainer cause I believe that acting will come out perfectly from your express. My work just point thinks for you. And don't worry for a huge number of you, Hyunsik also an acting coach assistant. You can asks him too."

"You can feel their motivation, right? So, don't make us upset."

After Hyunsik finish his word, A big screen show out a slide that got topic as '1st mission' It make girls surprise a lot.

"I know you got a lot of question about this. So, let's trainer Kim Sungeun explain it." He said before give a mic to the owner of that name.

"A question that in everyone mind must be 'Isn't we need to do skill evaluation?' right?"

"Neh"

"We don't have it cause we know that your company must train you very well. So, an evaluation isn't necessary. We will do it by ourselves when take care you in 1st mission."

Like we think, the girls response to it really nervously.

"You don't need to worry cause if you be yourself, it will be good." She finish her word and hand the mic back to Hyunsik. He accept it with small bow and smiles before continue his work.

"So, let see your first work in the show!!" He finish his word in the same time with a screen play a hook part of music video that every female trainees must know.

A legendary by a legendary

It is a music video of .....

 

06
apr

author's : notes

Here is part 1 of our 1st episode ;)
Let's guess what I plan for the girls for their 1st mission ^^
What do you think?