» Ep.2 Part.1 «

Röundêr ¦¦ MBC Survival Show ¦¦ New Character Up!!

ep2 part1
Mission going on

Next morning

- Love Equation Team

"Wassup, girls!" A greeting with unique voice loud in the same time with a door of training studio opened.

Jessi walk pass the door with a cheerful smiles and follow by Eunji who come with her infamous eye-smiles. 

"Are you ready to see your line distribution?" Eunji asks and got excited accept from the girls. 

"Well, I need to inform you that the distribution may trend to vocalist girls as normal song but Jessi and me who in charge of this song, I tried the best to distribute to all of you based on your skill. Ok?" Eunji said and got accept understandably from the girls. 

"Great my girl." Jessi said and send lyric to each girls. 

"Oh! But for this unbalace, every trainer said Love Equation is a song that got the easiest line distribution." Jessi add something that make the girl smiles (with nervous to the distribution)

"Ok. Here we go. The main vocalists of VIXX, Leo and Ken are replaced by Yuuji and Semin in order. While lead vocal, N replaced by Bogyeon. For Mari, you sing for Hyuk and Danielle, you sing for Hongbin." Eunji start explain the line distribution that she do for them.

"For their Rapper Ravi's line separated for our 2 rappers, Lana and In-A. Which part of you, you can check in the sheet." It's time for Jessi who explain about the rappers.

"Did you like it?" Jessi asks. 

"Why you said it didn't balance?" Yuuji asks her trainers. 

"It really great!!" Bogyeon shout out. 

"Even I got least line but it really reasonable!!" Danielle also accept it with happiness.

"Anyone curious why I put each of you in each line?" Eunji asks them and Mari raise her hand up. 

"If my remember isn't wrong, Bogyeon is in charge of N sunbae-nim who is the lead vocal, right? I curious why.?"

"Ahh. This is one question that we predicting for." Jessi said before turn to look at the other and Eunji nobs to accept it. 

"Do you mean I put her in N's line since she is main in dance, right?" Eunji envelop Mari's question to clear that they think in the same thing. 

"The reason is for this song, along with our two vocal line, she is the suitable one." Eunji answer and look at everyone in front of her before continue her answer. 

"Love Equation isn't a song that need high note or super high ability in it. Jessi and I already discuss that we need someone who got middle trend to low note voice to be a next vocal line that Bogyeon is matchable one." 

"But I promise that another will got it when suitable song is coming." Jessi make a promise to another girls.

"Before we continue our practice, I want to let you know what is the hard points of Love Equation. It is its original. You know that the song is sing and performance by boy groups in both version. So, stage performance will be a thing that decide your result. Strong yet cheerful are main points. Next is lyrics and rhythm didn't go in same way. Lyrics is telling about sadness of guy but it got cheerful rhythm. So, this contrast make it more difficult." Eunji (who mostly incharge of more serious thing XD) explain them about things that they need to interpret.

"Understand?" She asks to confirm that the girls already got her explanation.

"Nehhh"

"Great!! Give credit to Hyunsik who asks me to tell all of you." Eunji give a credit to the other hidden trainer of the show.

"Girls, Don't forget that 'Strong yet Cheerful' ok? Dance class is a class that you need to focus cause it a think that will make your song out standing."

"Ok!! Let's start our practice!! Rappers, both of you come with me. While another stay in this room to practice with Eunji." Jessi organize the girls before they start their first practice.

+++++

- Be Natural Team

"Good morning girls" A greeting voice loud from a door and 2 charming women walk through it.

"Good morning. Trainer Seungeun, Trainer Mina." The girls greet them back politely.

"Did you ready for practice your mission?" Sungeun asks them and got accepting voice back.

"Nehhh"

"Before start you need to know that trainer team seperate into 3 groups to give main response to each of your group. But don't worry about give special response to specific group in each skill, we just like main advisors of you guys in each mission that mean you will met every trainers until the end." Sungeun explain about their rule.

"It mean if you got any question about a song, you can go to your mission main advisor that will got 2 for each, to asks for any advise. And for your Be Natural song, we are your advisors." Mina Myoung said and got applaud from trainees.

"So, our first works is give your line distribution but a thing that you need to know is this song is main in singing and didn't got much rap line. Rapper girls. Since you got 4 people, 2 of you will sing and rap for small part while 2 of you do only rap but much longer than girls who with singing." Sungeun explain a situation of the song but some of them already secretly express that she didn't like it but they don't know Sungeun notice it too.

"We tried the best to balance your line. Dancers and Rappers don't got as much as Singer but don't be scare, I belive that all of your will express your skill through choreograph that I prepare a lot." Mina elucidation and got nob from them.

"The hardest thing of this song is it isn't as famous as another 2 songs but I don't mean it isn't. Ok, when compair to SNSD song, its less famous but for Love Equation is in same level. Is it right, unnie?" Mina said and got agree voice from Sungeun.

"Yes, you are right. Girls send this to your friends." Sungeun accept it before send the girls a lyric sheet.

"From Mina's word early. Gaseul and Yuriko." Sungeun calls only 2 vocalist of the group.

"You will take care most part of the song that mean song will be good or not, you response for it." The word from Sungeun make 2 girls goosebumps and difficult to make a voice.

"But it isn't mean another aren't important...." Before Mina can continue her word, some voice interupt her conversation.

"Why you said I'm not important since I got only few second to show off?!"

"Mijun unnie, stop! Let's trainer explain it." Areum who sit next to Mijun tug the older arm to stop her to begin rude to trainers.

"Mijun, how long that you think it enough for you to show off from this 3 minutes and 42 seconds song?" Mina said with a little bit more deep tone.

"For someone like me, at least 1 minute will better." Mijun said with a confident smirk.

"A minute for general pop song?" Mina repeat it while cross her arm over her chest and tilt her head left and right.

"Well, Let's me explain something." Sungeun said when she notice a dark situation around her.

"If a song is a fried rice, vocalist will be rice but fried only rice, a taste will awful. Dancers, you are egg that got their own taste but when mixed with rice, the taste will better and ready to eat. But if you add more soy souse, it will more and more great. Rappers, you are in that position." Sungeun tried to explain them about how important of each position to make them don't get down from less line in the song.

"Do you understand?" Sungeun said for overall but her eyes directly toward Mijun.

"Why I need to be soy sause? I can be fried rice with my own." Mijun said that make everybody sigh for it.

"Then prove it in the show. Don't good only your word." Mina tell her before seperate them into 2 groups. 2 Vocalists, Gaseul and Yuriko plus with Inhee and Okaley start their practice with trainer Sungeun while another; Nari, Areum, Mijun and Rian; start with Mina in dance.

Another girls who stay with trainer Mina goosebump for 2nd time when they know that Mijun start with trainer Mina.

"Just pray for us, unnie." Nari whisper to Areum when they walk to dance studio. 

+++++

- SNSD song Team

The room filling with a song that they need to use as their mission. No one don't know this song. Along with Into The New World, SNSD is the other song that make Korean know SNSD. The legendary song from legendary artist remake by girl group who is the top of this generation girl group.

Girls who train to be an idol, no one or rarely meet the girl who never use this song to practice.

During the team dance with their own, a door is opened by a trainer who directly involve to the song. 

"Good morning, Girls." Trainer Yuri said with her natural cheerful voice and smiles.

"Good morning, Trainer Yuri." Trainees greet their trainer back. As they aspect, their first class must start be a member from the group who remake that song.

"Don't call me like that just call me unnie." Yuri said kindly follow by accept voice from the team.

"That great. But seem like I don't need to teach you choreograph, right?" Yuri joking when she see them can do the dance.

"I know everyone know it choreograph but this song isn't that easy. Well known song come with high expectation. That mean you can said that this is the most diffical song among of 3 songs." With Yuri's seriousness, the girls start nervous. They think they can relax and go easy with the song but with Yuri's word, they cannot play with it.

"You know that my major is dance and I'm not that good vocalist, just an average one." Yuri play a joke to herself that make trainees laugh out.

"And today class, both vocal trainers already got their own work. So!! I invite my closefriend to help us about vocal." That words make all girls start murmur a lot.

"Girls, Keep quite." Yuri pause until the voice are gone out.

"Then let's make my closefriend!!" After Yuri finish intro her special guest, the door room open with a sneeking of one of top new generation best vocalist...

"Welcome, Kim Taeyeon!!" Yuri grand opening her friend with huge smiles.

"Good morning guys. Kim Taeyeon imnida." Taeyeon introduce herself with loud excite greeting from the girls.

"Ok. The line distribution decided by every trainers by trend to me. So, this is the best that i give to you. Rappers, you will sing in this song cause there aren't any rap in the song."  Yuri said before give them lyrics sheet that already tell who take which part.

"I got so little line." Nayoung said when she see her line.

"Same with me, it just our luck that this song isn't got any rap. At least, you got Yoona sunbae's line." Seungwan tried to cheer up the other rapper in the song.

"I like that attitude ahhhh Seungwan, right? (Seungwan nob) Keep that in your mind all the time." Taeyeon point out a good thing for them.

"At least, you can thing that you got a time to shine your dance skill. Same with us." A cheerful Jangmi also do it too.

"Good though girls. Let's back to practice, Taeyeon will in charge of 4 vocal girls first while another 4 will go to polishing dance with me. Did you want to say anything?" Yuri turn to asks her friend.

"Like Yuri said, heavy work for this song is how to meet a high expectation that another want from this well know song. Heavy work is for you, vocalist girls. Cause all of you incharge of more than half song. Song will be fail or not is in your hand. So!! Work hard for it!!" Taeyeon cheer up them before leave to studio to start their practice.
 

 

19
apr

author's : notes

Start of 2nd episode ;)
I love drama~ Sorry the owner of Mijun *bows* I don't want to make her like this but her character is perfect for this role ;)
Do you like my line distribution? Sorry for someone who got less line cause most of the song I choose are trend to vocal than another. *bows*
What do you think?
Any opinion, feel free to comment or pm me for it ^^