» Ep.3 Part.1 «

Röundêr ¦¦ MBC Survival Show ¦¦ New Character Up!!

ep3 part1
Mission 2 strated and Bang! dance

"Ok, girls. Meeting here please." The handsome MC, Hyunsik call the girls when all of them coming into a mini theater that they called.

"Welcome to the 2nd mission!!" He said and the girls shout with gladness.

"You got this meeting to know your weekly 2nd mission and plus with your main mission that you will know what you need to do. Let's meet trainers who mainly response to the 2nd mission!!" Hyunsik said and it is a same time with 2 young trainers coming up, trainer Yuri and trainer Eunji.

"Good morning girls. Glad to see all of you in this mission." Eunji said with her signature smiles.

"Like I said before in the live show. This mission isn't that hard cause we know you need to practice in you main mission too." Yuri said and the screen show out the mission name that make girl loud out.

"Girls. Girls. Quite please." Hyunsik clam the girls down.

"Yes, It said 1st individual evaluation that mean you need to focus for yourselves the best along with care about your teamwork." It is Hyunsik who start explain.

"That mean even your team got not much good comment but you are the one who raise team standard, your score can be great too. In the other hand, you stay in great comment team but you are the one who decrease teamwork point, your score maybe in bottom 3. Are you understand?" Yuri explain that she got acception from the girl.

"There is a reason why I and Eunji are the one who give you this week mission." When Yuri finish her words, the screen appear the topic of this mission.

'1st individual evaluation : From the owner view'

"Girls! Quite Please!" The second time that Hyunsik clam they down.

"This mission main point will come from the owner of each song that mean they will see you since 1st time that you start training without you know it. While another song owner will evaluate you in a part of secret expert. And the songs are....." Eunji finish her word and songs name are appeared. All mission songs coming from 5 well know girl group (but not from trainers group)

"For the girls from Cube, don't worry, you didn't got Muzik as your mission song." Eunji joke when see Cube's girls start smile when see 4minute's Muzik on screen.

"Like you see. All of them are kpop girl group songs that why we are main responsible trainers." Yuri explain and that girls nob understandable.

"First of all take the lyric sheet that your see your name under the team and also a sheet for group song. Today homework are remember lyrics espectially in line distribution that you got and review choreograph of your mission song by yourselves before next dance class. After that grouping yourselves in group from previous mission, we will start today with group song." Eunji explain before let's the girl do follow her words.

"Since you already stay together, we will start with group song's choreograph." Yuri said when the girl already comeback and grouping in mission 1 team.

"We didn't do a line distribution yet but the briefly like you know from the mission result before. So, today I and Yuri will design the final distribution after see the whole song dance." Eunji explain and it is a same time that Mina Myoung trainer coming in the room.

"Good morning girls." Mina greet the girls and Yuri already setting the vdo up.

"Look and keep detail of it. In the vdo, there are a dancer that represent each of you. Look at them carefully." Yuri explain before start the vdo.

During the vdo running, every girls focus in it a lot. They keep their eyes on a dancer who got their name tag to remember choreograph of the song. Not only the trainess, the trainers also keep their eyes on the trainees too. They look at them to see a response from them. Some accept and enjoy, Some (mostly dance line) start dance along with them, Some express difficulty from their face, Some seem don't like it.

"I know some of you will not like it but this will be great for you to show your ability." Yuri said after the vdo finish.

"Let's see how me and Yuri unnie move, I belive it not hard and you will learn it easily." Mina Myoung said and start her move (some with Yuri) while Eunji observe them carefully.

...

....

 

01
June

author's : notes

3rd episode Part 1 ;)
Sorry for short one. This only a starter of the 2nd mission. Hope I like songs that I give for their 2nd mission ^^
What do you think?
Any opinion, feel free to comment or pm me for it ^^