[Allkpop] MBC's Rounder reveals their trainers!!

Röundêr ¦¦ MBC Survival Show ¦¦ New Character Up!!
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
MBC's Rounder reveals their trainers!!
March 19, 2016 @ 11:00 am
660 230
zdVJmyT.png
by admin
scrap, share & like
2949
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Early of Febuary, MBC already annouce their first girlgroup survival show called "Rounder" that got the same concept with Produce 101 (with official takes a concept from MNet) and give more information today with also reveals their official trainers for the trainees.

SEE ALSO: MBC new survival show is coming!

MBC said they design to change the show name from "Rounder" to "Rounder - Take 1" It come from MBC already plan for the next part of them later. The maximum amount trainees didn't got limited but not as much as Produce 101. And around 7 trainees who got top 7 for their final position will debut as girl group (but a number of member will final discuss later) under co-producing for the 1st time of Brave Brother and Rainbow Bridge Entertainment!!

And for trainers, They said their got 2 vocal trianers, 2 dance trainers, and 1 rap trainer. And if you see the list of them, you will super surprise because half of them are currently successful idol group members!! You can said that the new group that will formed is a girl group that make from girl group!!

 

Vocal Trainers

 

Kim Sungeun & Jung Eunji (Apink) 

 

Dance Trainers

 

Mina Myoung (1Million Studio) & Kwon Yuri (SNSD)

 

Rap Trainer

Jessi

 

Master of Ceremony

Park Hyungsik (ZE:A)


 

tags
Rounder
MBC
Survival Show
Official annoucement
comments
There are 599 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
CountCrown · Posted March 19, 2016 @ 11:33 am
jpjdpfjpngnpgjosafo.
OMG!! My KwonYul and Eunji-yah are coming!! Absolutely watch and vote!!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
Kangjun-ah · Posted March 19, 2016 @ 11:33 am
Mina Myoung!! Not much see her in this kind of show!!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
ManEunji · Posted March 19, 2016 @ 11:33 am
WTF!! Way you need to take all of my main T^T It make me cry T^T esp MY HYUNGSIK!!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
SowonYul · Posted March 19, 2016 @ 11:33 am
Yahhhhhh Jessi also come!! I didn't aspect that she will become a trainer!!
Reply · Report · Share
 
more