» Ep.2 Part.2 «

Röundêr ¦¦ MBC Survival Show ¦¦ New Character Up!!

ep2 part2
Mission going on 2

(Note: This episode will be tv base that mean you will be a viewer ^^)

High top camera panned around a studio that got elegant stage at center of one side of the studio.

A good looking man walk out of the backstage, A man who incharge of Master of Ceremony position, A man who got many experience in entertainment world. Park Hyunsik is his name.

"Idols that make from Idols. Senior to Juniors. ROUNDER!!! Annyeonghasaeyo, Park Hyunsik imnida." He introduce the show and also himself.

"Are you ready to meet our girls?!" He got loud acceptant from audiants that make him need to sign them to stop screaming.

"Then welcome our soon to be stars!!" He burning up the environment before a vtr about them and their first mission started.

The vtr start with music video of 3 mission songs that switch between an original and a remaked one. (that make fans scream with excitedness) After that it change to a class that they got their first mission. A time that each trainee called and assign to each song before it finish when mission summary is showed.

"The mission is cover of cover/remaked song. As you see their assignment are old songs that remaked by new generation idol groups. First is VIXX's Love Equation remaked from R.ef's Farewell Formula. Second is Red Velvet's Be Natural from S.E.S's Be Natural. And the last is SNSD's SNSD from Lee Seungchul's SNSD." Hyunsik conclude the songs after his appearance.

"Did you like the mission songs?" Hyunsik asks and got accepted scream from audiants.

"That is the greatest thing that we need."

"Anyway, before start the performance. Let's see how you support your favorite girl." The clip start and tell us about voting.

The voting system is you can vote to your favorite girl, any of them. And it will count from the whole team before divide by number of member of each team that mean Be Natural and SNSD team divide by 8 while Love Equation divided by 7 to make it be equivalent. Today voting system is live voting by phone. It make the last shot of vtr lock at each member's voting number.

"I need to inform you that judgement system in each mission maybe difference but online voting always one of important part of the judgement." He inform more information about voting system that different from another shows.

"And the vote starting now!! The other than live voting, score from our secret expert also add in it. So, Let's start our performance!!" Hyunsik finish his word in the same time that staff bring out a jar that contain 3 balls.

"The order of their team will arrange by a random pick up!! So, Girls!! Send your leader out as your representative."

After that for a moment, there are 3 girls walking out of the stage. There are Ryu Yuuji from Love Equation team, Gong Gaseul from Be Natural team, and Jang Yeonhee from SNSD team.

"Girls, please pick up a ball and the number on it is your order of your team performance." Hyunsik said and 3 girls pick it up in the same time. They look at their own ball with difference reaction.

"Ohhhh!! Our first lucky team is....Be Natural team!!" Hyunsik tells the audiants with excited voice.

"Follow by Love Equation team and ending with SNSD team!! Thanks to our representation, prepare yourself." Three girls go back to prepare themselves with their team and it cut to commercials.

+++++

After it comeback from cf, the show start with vtr of Be Natural team's practice time. A time that they got hard comment from trainer Sungeun when their singing didn't good enough or when their can't complete their choreograph and trainer Mina begin angry. Their stage coming up with deep charming stage tone and the song is begin.

8 girls coming up with black shirt and dark red suit, all of them start their choreograph with a chair. The show aura with charming mystery make fans deep along with and stay still with it. As we know, half of this team are rapper but not all of them got direct opportunity to show their skill. That mean if you want to catch attention, you need to show with stage performance. 

"Hmmm? Is that got dance mistake?" Eunji turn to asks Mina who is main dance trainer of the song. Our trainer team observe the performance in the other room (note: like in produce101) to see how their trainees perform.

"Yes, it is and not only a mistake. That girl stand a little front of her position and that girl do choreograph of first hook didn't the second hook." Mian answer her friend. Yes, even they got nearly a year different but they consisderate each other as friend more than a sunbae-hobae.

"Not only a dance. Their vocal still got wrong note in few part in dancer and rapper girls. But the vocal girls doing good with their own." Trainer Sungeun analyse out that Eunji nob agreely cause she catch it too.

"In my sight, they didn't blend. Now they like a salad that didn't mixed, they just put together without mixed." Gong Hyojin said in acting coach sight.

And what about comment from another trainees's sight?

"Yahhhhhh, Gaseul unnie doing really great!!"
"Areum send out a lot of charm. She really catch my sight."
"Rina's rap is great but honestly her voice and the song just don't suit."
"Yes, I agree with you. Okaley and Inhee voice are more suit."
"Chakkaman. Why Mijun step too much forward?"

After the girls finish their song and go back to resting room. Some girl express that they didn't accept their own performance. Some seem annoy for her teammate that make a big mistake during their show but they know they shoundn't show out.

"How is our first show?!" Hyunsik asks when he walk out the stage to continue the show.

"Yeahhhh It seem our girls got a lot of love. It's time for our second show, only boygroup song of this mission. Love Equation team!!" The vtr show immediately after he finish his words.

Love Equation team's vtr seem more lively than the previous team. It may because of their song is faster that make the dance is more funny. And even their got most fun time but their main trainer Jessi and Eunji also comments straight forwardly about their mistake that make them stunned.

The 7 girls walking out with boyish colorful clothest. They got loud scream as greeting. As we aspect, the show aura is so opporsite to the previous show cause it got more fresh and funny one. But one similar point with first group is this group consist of more dancer than another main skill but for this song, it make the song better show off. The boygroup song need strong yet lively that will be hard for girls but this group can make it. But when you need to focus on how to make your dance strong enough, your voice make down as normal when we do a dance cause we need to share attention plus power to it.

++The cf cut and comeback with small replay of previous performance++

The show come agian in trainers's observation room with their comments.

"They do better than I think. Even they got some delay note or drop of their vocal power during strong dance but still average accepted. Great first step as vocal trainer, Eunji." Trainer Sungeun said and tap their main vocal trainer, Eunji's shoulder that make she really pround.

"You too, Jessi. The rappers didn't too fast and also go along with another really well." She admiration both main trainers of them.

"In dance will your dancer girls good in their own way but for some of vocal and rap are a little bit delay or go forward. I think they are too focus to make it strong." Yuri comment that also a same thing with Mina want to comment.

"This team didn't like the previous team. They blend together and understand the song but I still got some seperate feeling between them." That is first compliment from Gong Hyojin. But no one denine it, this team doing really great.

Turn for their friends opinion.

"Yah!! I don't think they will do this great!!"
"Bogyeon can sing better than I though. I think she only a dancer."
"I can't move my eyes out of a screen. It's addict!! Every dance is great!!"
"Semin hit high note perfectly, Yuuji unnie, too!! They doing great in girl tone."
"It's fun but I feel just a little bit unbalance."

The performance hall full of screaming and cheering. Honestly, even trainer team didn't think this team will got this great response.

"Seem like all of you love our second performance, right?" Hyunsik asks and got loud scream as answer.

"Then let's see our last song. A super famous and well know song. SNSD Team!!" The word ending with the vtr appear.

SNSD team's vtr start with appearance of their main trainer and her introduce of special guest trainer. Yes, we talking about SNSD's Yuri and her guest SNSD's Taeyeon. This team trained by the owner of a remaked version. So, you can see that both Yuri and Taeyeon give a lot of attention to them. Heavy dance training, Focus vocal training. They make sure that they didn't leave any of mistake in it.  

The last 8 trainees coming out with same clothes with SNSD in the official mv. A white or red over size clothes with black short. This team got really and really loud scream from the well know of the song. Well, it make audiant give more expectation in it. The performance start with female powerful dance that get along well with the song. Same with the previous 2. This group got one main skill over another. Rap check, Dance check. So, this group got more vocalist than another. They doing great in their own part in audiants's sight but what about in trainers's one?

"Ummmm. Good but not great. I can't said what is it but I feel it." It is Jessi who give the first comment.

"I think it is their dance that 3 of them do a bit delay from the flow." Yuri comment about it.

"Plus with note of that and that girls. She use half note lower that make their voice didn't blend with song." Eunji give her opinion.

"But if didn't count about voice blending, they did great too." Mina conclude their opinion.

"I agree with Mina, their performance is better in emotional maybe the best in emotional cause this song is in every girls mind." The last comment is from Gong Hyojin.

How about their friends?

"Taeyeon sunbae!! I jealous of them!!"
"This is absolutely show from SNSD!! Each of them did great job!!"
"Even dancers and rappers also did the great!!"
"I wanna dance along with them!!"
"Ahh, I think our shingu dance a bit slow, right?"

"Wow, Wow, Wow. A national song of girls. Let's give them a short break and let's see the mission result." He finish and it's time for cf.

+++++

.

 

25
apr

author's : notes

2nd episode Part 2 ;)
Is it excited as trainees?
At the first time, I plan to finish mission 1 in this chapter but it's seem too long. So, I cut a result to the next update ^^ ;
I need to said that next chapter "MAY" got people out.
Just "MAY" out, depend on situation.
What do you think about it?
Any opinion, feel free to comment or pm me for it ^^