An unexpect visit

To fill our empty hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Rock Scissor Paper!"

"Yes! I won!" Irene shouted happily and flicked Taehyung's forehead and walked one stair up

Taehyung immediately covered his forehead of the pain and gave her a short glare.

"Can't we just play it in the normal way, without the head flicking?" Taehyung complained

". Rock Scissor Paper!" Irene said fast and Taehyung participated immediately with reflex.

This time, Taehyung won and he smirked.

"Don't forget what you just said." Taehyung said and flicked a few times in the air as hard as he could on purpose.

Irene let out a sigh and closed her eyes.

"I'm coming." Taehyung said and Irene closed her eyes tighter.

Taehyung looked at her scared face and couldn't help but let out a chuckle. He then flicked her forehead softly and walked a stair up fast. Irene opened her eyes surprised and looked fast at Taehyung.

"I'm sorry that I'm such an amazing boyfriend. Rock, Scissor...!"

Irene chooses paper fast and lost after putting it out too fast.

"Thank you." Taehyung said playfully and walked a stair up. "Come with your head*

Irene sighed annoyed and turned to him.

"Amazing boyfriend my ..." Irene muttered and closed her eyes.

It's been a few weeks since the incident with Sana. Taehyung has stopped avoiding Sana and has officially talked out with her. On the end, it seemed like it was just miscommunication. Though I'm quite sure that Sana still doesn't like me, but oh well. The thing is, Taehyung has finally started to face Sana and is sincerely trying to forget her and see her as a friend. While in my case...

"I won!" Irene said when she walked the last stair up with one hand up.

She turned around and got surprised by Taehyung's face who was really close to hers. Irene became flustered for a moment and wanted to walk away, but Taehyung immediately pulled her back with a smirk.

"Hey. Don't tell me... are you shy? After kissing me so many times?" Taehyung asked playfully and Irene immediately flicked his forehead which made Taehyung close his eyes before he opened them slowly again

"Idiot! I didn't kiss you! I kissed..."

"Then... can I kiss you now." Taehyung cut her off and Irene became silent for a moment.

"Did something happen?" Irene asked a bit worried and Taehyung looked at her for a moment before he hugged her.

"I... don't think I can ever forget about Sana." Taehyung said softly and Irene was silent for a moment before she hugged him back.

The two had their eyes closed and stood there in silent for a long time.

"Hey... if our love for them will never end... how long do you think our relationship will continue? Till we graduate? Till we're at the point of marriage?" Irene asked and Taehyung was silent for a moment before he pulled her away slowly.

He put his hand around her neck and kissed her forehead gently. He then looked into her eyes again and smiled a bit.

"Now that I think about it. I think we'll forget." He said smiling a bit and Irene looked down.

"How do you know?" Irene asked and Taehyung pulled her head back up with her chin and smiled.

"Cause we're quite good-looking you know." Taehyung said and Irene smiled as well.

"Hey, you! Bae Joohyun!" They heard a voice and Irene turned around.

Irene widened her eyes from surprise and Taehyung looked at her.

"Hyungsik...oppa?"

 

Irene was drinking her milkshake quietly with her head down while Taehyung was looking uncomfortable by Hyungsik's glare who was sitting in front of him.

"So what you're saying is, you two have been dating for almost two months?" Hyungsik asked with his arm crossed and Taehyung looked at Irene.

"Yes." Irene said softly and Hyungsik slammed on the table and stood up that shocked everyone.

"What?! Why?! Who decided that?! With who's permission?! With him?!" Hyungsik asked angrily while pointing at Taehyung and Taehyung pushed his arm slowly down.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Kim Taehyung." Taehyung introduced himself awkwardly and Hyungsik sat down again speechless.

"I'm sorry, oppa. I should have told you earlier." Irene said carefully

"Joohyun ah. Didn't I tell you that you should show every guy you like to me first before you date them?" Hyungsik said gentle and turned into a glare when he looked at Taehyung "Guys are all wolves!!"

Taehyung took his milkshake of the table and took a sip of it quietly.

"Taehyung is a good guy. I'm 100% sure. He would even ask for permission if he wants to kiss me."

"WHAT?!! YOU TWO KISSED?!!" Hyungsik stood up and Irene immediately followed

"Oppa! Calm down! I gave him permission for it, so don't worry!"

Hyungsik held on Irene's arms and let out a sigh.

"Joohyun ah. Didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter