Fake Couple

To fill our empty hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have a great life. I have a loving family, great classmates and a pretty fun life. Even so... I felt lonely. I always felt that I was missing something. Something I can't describe. The only person who could fill this loneliness... this empty place in my heart was Yuta. Just seeing him makes me forget those feelings and thoughts, but now... I wanted to be left alone. It hurts everytime I see him, so I try to avoid him as much as possible, yet I don't want to be alone. I don't want him to leave me alone. I don't want to be left alone... Please... Don't leave me alone... I...

Taehyung pulled slowly away, Irene opened her eyes and looked at the person in front of him. Her looks full of confusion and anger. She noticed how everyone was gossiping about them and took Taehyung by his wrist.

"Come with me." Irene said and pulled him with her, away from the crowd.

Sana ran to Yuta and grabbed his arm.

"Did you know? When did they...?" Sana asked and Yuta shook his head fast.

"I don't know."

 

Irene let Taehyung go when the two arrived on the rooftop. She was holding on the edge of her skirt firmly before she turned to him angry.

"What the hell do you think you were doing?" She asked and Taehyung let out a sigh

"I'm sorry"

"Sorry?!" Irene said angry and Taehyung walked closer to her and stared at her for a moment before he took her hand from her skirt gently away.

"I... couldn't come up with anything else." Taehyung said and Irene gave him a death stare before walking away

Taehyung let out another sigh and thought for a moment before running after Irene.

"Irene, wait!" Taehyung yelled while chasing her down of the stairs.

"Don't follow me! I don't wanna see you ever again!" Irene yelled while walking faster.

Knowing that he couldn't catch her before she's downstairs, Taehyung jumped down from where he was to Irene that caused him to fall as well.

"Are you crazy?!" Irene said shocked and immediately run to him.

She squatted down and looked at him from head to toe.

"Are you hurt?" Irene asked and Taehyung stared at her face for a moment before he put his hand around her neck and pulled her into a kiss.

Irene immediately pushed him away and slapped his face.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Irene yelled angrily, but that was when she saw his teary eyes.

"I'm really sorry, but... can you hug me for a moment?" Taehyung asked and Irene bites her underlip.

"You're really crazy." Irene said and Taehyung looked at her before the two smiled a bit.

 

"Are you sure no one will come here?" Irene asked Taehyung who was lying next to her

"The basketball team isn't training today, so it's 100% safe." Taehyung said and Irene nodded.

The two were lying in the middle of the basketball field in the school gym, looking at the rooftop in silent.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung said and Irene sighed before looking at him

"Why did you do it?" Irene asked and Taehyung closed his eyes.

"I don't know. I just wanted to protect her. So before I knew..."

Irene thought for a moment before she began to sit.

"So what are we gonna do now? You're responsible for this all and it's not like we can turn back the time. The whole school thinks that we're dating now." Irene said and Taehyung opened his eyes.

He let out a sigh before he began to sit as well.

"Did you like it?" Taehyung asked and Irene looked at him confused.

"What?"

"The kiss."

"You're really a piece of garbage." Irene said, but Taehyung looked at Irene with the very same expression.

"I liked it, though." Taehyung said and Irene became flustered and immediately looked away.

"What the hell?" Irene muttered

"I didn't mean it that way." Taehyung said and the two was silent for a moment.

"I know." Irene said and looked at him.

I know. I knew immediately what he meant. I liked it, but I didn't want to admit it cause I know it's wrong. This person in front of me is not Yuta. He doesn't look like him at all. His hairstyle, his face structure, his voice and the way he always looks at me. He doesn't look like him at all. He doesn't, but... the moment we closed our eyes... The way he touched me... He...

"Should we date?" Taehyung asked and that was when Irene came back to reality.

"What?" She asked confused and that was when Taehyung finally let out a smile.

"Don't worry. I don't have any feelings for you. I mean... can you let go of this feeling? That what we felt that day." Taehyung asked and Irene was silent for a moment before she shook her head.

"No... I can't." Irene said softly and Taehyung to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter