It's a choice if both options are actually wrong

To fill our empty hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Taehyung... Back then... who did you save?"

"Sana."

 

"I'm sorry Taehyung ah... I shouldn't have shouted your name to save me back then." Sana said guilty and Taehyung sighed

 

"You and I both know that you saved the wrong person. She was not the person you were supposed to save!" Mark shouted

Taehyung threw the ball that he managed to catch but didn't manage to score. He let out a sigh and signed to the coach that he's taking a break. The coach gave him a firm nod and he walked to the bench on the side. He sat down on the bench and let out another sigh. 

 

"Why didn't you save her?" 

 

I want to know that as well... Kim Taehyung... What the hell were you thinking?

Taehyung closed his eyes and let out another sigh.

"What's wrong with you these days?" He suddenly heard the coach's voice and his eyes shot open.

"Coach... I'm sorry." Taehyung answered and the coach sighed while sitting down.

"Did something happen at home?" The coach asked a bit worried and Taehyung shook his head with a small smile.

"Just... girls problems." He said and the coach smiled.

"Did you get into a fight?" He asked and Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. "Well, no matter what had happened, a man should apologise first. It's the best way to get these all over. Don't let it distract you too much. This year is important"

Taehyung nodded with a smile and the coach gave him a slap on his back before he stood up again

It's been days since the swimming pool incident. Everyone seemed to be avoiding the topic as if they wanted to forget what has happened. Sana hasn't spoken to me since that accident and Mark seems to take the chance to get closer to her. Though I have my worries but seeing how Sana reacted every time Mark got closer to her, I thought that she would be fine. My biggest concern at the moment is Irene. She's the one who literally pretends nothing has happened and talks to me like it's just a normal day. That actually makes me even more worried. If she's fine, then she is, but her eyes... can't lie... I don't even know why she's acting like this which concerns me even more... I wonder if my decisions were correct and kept repeating it in my head, but in the end, I also knew that I didn't really have a choice. The study camp is slowly reaching towards the end as well and if I have to be honest with myself... Going back home with the current situation... I don't like it...

 

Taehyung walked the bathroom out after he took a shower with a towel around himself. The moment he walked out he was extremely shocked when he saw Irene lying on his bed with a magazine.

"What? Am I that scary?" Irene asked playfully while looking up and Taehyung sighed.

"How did you come in here?" Taehyung asked and Irene closed the magazine with a smile and showed the keys in her hand.

"You forgot it the last time you were at my place." Irene said and Taehyung let out another sigh.

"I should have known I lost it at your place. I shouldn't have asked for a spare key." Taehyung said while he walked to the closet.

Irene was staring at him for a moment before she smiled. Taehyung who noticed it looked at her.

"Why are you laughing?" Taehyung asked and Irene smirked.

"How hard made your coach train you? Your abs look great." Irene said and Taehyung looked fast down.

"Hey, ert! I'm still a guy you know. In a towel! Behave yourself." Taehyung said and Irene laughed.

"What are you gonna do? One wrong move and I'm gonna scream you know. Let's see who will be the one in the problem." Irene said playfully and Taehyung smirked.

He immediately walked to his bed which surprised Irene.

"What are you doing?" Irene asked and Taehyung pushed her down on the bed with a smirk.

He leant down till his face was extremely close to hers.

"What? Aren't you going to scream?" Taehyung asked and Irene looked at him for a moment before her eyes turned from surprised to a bit dull.

"It's not like you've never kissed me before." She answered which flustered Taehyung a bit.

"Aren't you even a bit scared or at least nervous?" Taehyung asked and Irene laughed.

"You? Why? Besides, you're not that type of person Kim Taehyung. I know you won't do anything. Also... I can see your boxer short under your towel." Irene said and Taehyung looked fast down.

He indeed saw a bit of the fabric above his towel and smirked.

"Not bad, Bae Joohyun." Taehyung said and stood up.

Irene stared at him for a moment before she smiled.

"What else are you gonna do tonight?" Irene asked and Taehyung thought for a moment.

"Nothing special, I guess. Why? You wanna do so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter