Who saved who?

To fill our empty hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene swims as hard as she could to the surface. The moment her head got out of the water, she looked fast around. She then saw her father getting down the water.

"Dad!!!" Irene yelled as hard as she could and swam as fast as she could to him.

The moment she almost reached her father, she reached out her hand to her father, but something pulled her down the water in again. She screamed out and the moment she opened her eyes, the water colour around her changed into a lighter colour. Like that of a swimming pool. She suddenly saw a hand reaching out to her and she slowly reached out her hand as well. The hand grabbed her tightly and pulled her up.

Irene immediately woke up from the shock and was breathing heavily. She looked at herself and found herself in her own pyjamas in her bed of the dormitory. She wiped away the sweat from her forehead and let out a deep sigh. 

Was it all a dream?

The door suddenly opened and Sana walked the room in. She widened her eyes when she saw Irene and immediately ran to her.

"Irene! You finally woke up! You really shocked us!" Sana said while holding on Irene's arms.

Irene looked a bit confused at her and Sana immediately noticed as well.

"You don't... remember? We fell in the swimming pool." Sana said and that was when Irene remembered what happened

 

Don't come any closer! An unknown girl appeared in front of them

Who are you? Go away, they might get into a fight. Sana said and wanted to walk to them, but the girl pushed her back.

I'm sorry. I can't allow doing that. The girl said and the girls looked at Taehyung and Mark's voice getting louder.

Go away. This isn't good. Irene said and the two girls tried to push the girl aside, but the girl was strong and pushed them back

But the moment she did, Irene lost her balance. Sana saw it and immediately took her hand, but she lost balance as well.

Kyaaa! Watch out!

 

That means that hand... that wasn't a dream... but... who was it?

"How did I end up here? Who saved us?" Irene asked and Sana became silent for a moment.

"It was the boys." Sana said awkward and Irene nodded a bit. "Anyway, if it wasn't because of that girl, we didn't need to be saved"

"Who... was that girl actually?" Irene asked and Sana sighed

"Apparently the ex-girlfriend of that Mark guy. By the way, Irene, do you actually know who Mark is?" Sana asked and Irene was silent for a moment before she smiled a bit.

"We had swimming classes together when we were young. But I don't think he remembers me. It's been awhile, so I thought it may be awkward to say something." Irene said and Sana widened her eyes.

"Swimming classes?! But... in the water..." Sana said and Irene scratched her head awkwardly

"A lot has happened. I can't swim anymore..." Irene said a bit sad and Sana furrowed her brows for a moment before she nodded.

"Okay, I got it."

 

Irene walked the room out and let out a chuckle.

Swimming... Never thought that I would end up in the water again.

 

"Don't move... I'm scared..." Irene shook with her eyes closed.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked and Irene clung even more to him.

 

Well... I guess I'm fated with water...

Irene sighed and walked to the door when suddenly she almost bumped into another student

"I'm sorry. I didn't look." Irene apologised immediately and the girl smiled.

"I see that you're fine. I heard you fainted in the pool, instead of getting drowned. Are you alright?" She said and Irene smiled awkwardly. 

"I guess as you can see." Irene said awkward and the student smiled

"I heard that Mark saved you while Taehyung saved Sana. Is it true? Are you alright?" She asked and Irene became silent for a moment.

"I... didn't know." Irene said and the girl looked awkward away.

"I'm sorry. I gotta go." she said and walked fast away.

Kim Taehyung... Did you really...? Wait... Why did that surprise me? He likes her. Of course, he saved her... I guess that explains Sana's weird reaction earlier... but why... why do I want to confirm it from him for some reason?

Irene let out a sigh and walked the dorm out, on her way to the boys' dormitory.

 

The moment Irene walked in, she immediately saw two familiar guys in the hallway. She immediately hid and tried to listen to their conversation.

"Why did you do that?" Mark asked and Taehyung looked at him a bit puzzled

"Do what?"

"Why did you save her?" He asked and Taehyung let out a small sigh

"Because we're..."

"Liar." Mark cut him off and Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows.

"What did you call me?"

"A liar. Yes, you're a liar. You and I both know that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter