New Friend?

To fill our empty hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene opened the door and she immediately noticed Sana sitting on her bed while reading a book.

"You're quite late." Sana said emotionless and Irene smiled a bit.

"I... had some interest conversation with someone." Irene said and walked fast to her bed.

Sana let out a sigh and closed her book.

"If you had a date with Taehyung, you could just say it." Sana said and Irene looked at her a bit confused.

"I'm sorry. I just..."

"Just what?" Sana asked and Irene became silent for a moment before she sat down.

"I thought you hated me. You know. Because I'm a "Bad" influence on Taehyung." Irene said and Sana was silent for a moment before she put away her book and let out a sigh.

"I don't hate you... at least... it's not to the point of hate." Sana said softly and Irene looked at her a bit surprised.

"You don't hate me? Then why...?"

Sana let out another sigh and looked at her.

"I thought that you were trying to take Taehyung out of my life. But thinking about it afterwards, I think I did the same with Yuta... I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come to that conclusion that fast." Sana said a bit apologetic and Irene smiled a bit.

Well... it's not completely untrue though. It's just that Taehyung is the one who used me as an excuse to avoid you

"Well... I do have took quite a lot time from him which may have resulted to that." Irene said and the two became silent for a moment.

"Why do you like him?" Sana suddenly asked and Irene looked up a bit surprised.

"What?" Irene asked a bit puzzled

"Why do you like Taehyung? I mean... why him?" Sana asked again

"Ah..." Irene said while nodding a little and began to think for a moment. "Because we're similar"

Sana looked a bit puzzled away before she looked back to Irene again.

"In which way?" Sana asked and Irene smiled a little.

She hugged her knees and rested her head on them.

"At first, I thought that we were just two different people who just were in a similar situation. There was a moment when we just needed a hug or just some comforting words of someone. We were sad.... hurt... and a bit lonely as well. That's how we met." Irene said softly

 

Taehyung took the book out of Irene's hands, browsed through it before he put it back to the bookshelf

"I needed that book." Irene said and Taehyung smirked

"I don't think you do though"

 

"I can't say it was 100% coincident, but it was the right timing now that I think about it."

"About what were you sad about exactly?" Sana asked and Irene smiled a bit.

"Something that's not important anymore..."

 

"So what do you wanna say? You like her, but don't want me to stop them from getting together?" She asked confused and Taehyung looked away for a moment.

"It's their happiness." Taehyung said and Irene sighed.

"I don't have time for this." She said and turned away

"We've been friend zoned for years! Well, it's more like they treat us like family. We don't have any chance!" He said and Irene turned back angrily

"What do you know about Yuta and me?! Don't compare us with you guys!"

 

"I didn't like him at all in the beginning." Irene smiled and Sana smiled a bit as well.

"I don't blame you for that though. He can be quite cold to strangers." Sana said smiling and Irene sighed a bit.

"I think... we just tried to fix our "emotional stress" by throwing everything out on each other. But the more we talked... the more we realised that we were similiar to each other. In other words... we knew what we needed and how to comfort each other."

 

"Are you crazy?!" Irene said shocked after Taehyung fell after the jump

She immediately run to him and squatted down. She looked at him from head to toe if he was alright.

"Are you hurt?" Irene asked and Taehyung stared at her face for a moment before he put his hand around her neck and pulled her into a kiss.

Irene immediately pushed him away and slapped his face.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Irene yelled angrily, but that was when she saw his teary eyes.

"I'm really sorry, but... can you hug me for a moment?" Taehyung asked and Irene bites her underlip.

"You're really crazy." Irene said and Taehyung looked at her before the two smiled a bit.

 

"Like I said, at first I thought that we were just in a similar situation. We knew when the other person needed us, so... we made sure that we would become the one who gives the hug or the few comforting words we needed"

 

"Irene ah. Though I'm your fake boyfriend, it's okay to lean on me like a real one." Taehyung said and Irene looked confused at him.

"What do you mean?"

"If you feel lonely or want to talk to someone, just call me. I won't complain." Taehyung said and Irene smiled.

 

Irene let out a small sigh and hugged Taehyung.

"I'm sorry if it's my fault." Irene said, but Taehyung shook his head.

"It's better this way. I actually had a small hope in my heart. Now... I'm 100% sure that she doesn't love me... I think... I can move on now." Taehyung said and Irene let him go.

The two looked into each other's eyes and Irene immediately noticed his tears that were rolling in his eyes.

"But... before that happen... Can you stay with me till then?" Taehyung asked and Irene smiled.

"That was our plan from the beginning right?"

 

"But you know... the more we spend time with each other, the more similarities we notice. Fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter