Love...

To fill our empty hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene tried to shoot the basketball but missed it horribly

"Basketball is really not your thing." Taehyung said after he let out a sigh and Irene glared at him.

"I'm not playing anymore." Irene said annoyed and was about to walk away, but Taehyung took her hand fast and tried to pull her back, but Irene used all her strength to walk away.

"Let me go!" Irene said annoyed while looking back and Taehyung smiled.

"Don't be like this! I teach you." Taehyung said and Irene stopped her movements for a moment before turning back to him.

Taehyung smiled and picked up the ball on the ground. He threw it lightly to Irene which Irene caught easily. He then walked behind Irene and held the ball with Irene's hands.

"Your hand position is really important if you want to score. You use your right wrist too much which caused the ball to change direction." Taehyung said while adjusting Irene's hand position and Irene who became unusually silent just listened what he said. "Understood?"

Irene nodded a bit.

"I think so..." Irene said and Taehyung smiled.

"Now, if you're worried if you can throw high enough, then jump. Release the ball when you're up and try to score." Taehyung said and Irene nodded again.

Taehyung released Irene's hands and walked farther away from Irene. Irene took a deep breath before she threw the ball like Taehyung taught her. She jumped and tried to score, but the ball ended up hitting the net.

"Well... it's an improvement." Taehyung said and Irene sighed.

"Sports are really not my thing." Irene said and walked to the side.

Taehyung let out a short sigh as well and followed Irene to the grass field which both of them sat down.

"Hey, Kim Taehyung. Can I ask something?" Irene asked and Taehyung nodded.

"Ask." Taehyung said and Irene bites her underlips.

"Will you ever tell me about your relationship with Park Seul? I meant... I didn't mean to ask it since it seems it's a bit of a personal story, but I wonder... will you ever tell me about it?" Irene asked and Taehyung thought for a moment before he smiled a bit.

"I didn't lie when I said we took each other's ity. We weren't in a relationship, but we often met behind the backs of our friends. We pretended that we didn't know each other at school and met at a motel somewhere or to her home after school. I can't really say why we did it... only that it kind of relieved some burden and pain in us... But as time pass by... our feelings became complicated... Sunbae suddenly confessed to me one night... though she told me to forget what she had said, but I couldn't help but feel guilty afterward every time we did it."

"So you ended that kind of relationship?" Irene asked, but Taehyung shook his head.

"It more like... I avoided her more and more. She realized what was happening and her personality turned cold. You could say that she dumped me. I guess she acted that way so I wouldn't feel any guilt at all... Not long after, she graduated from school and we never met again." Taehyung explained and Irene nodded a bit.

"I see. No wonder you could suggest our fake relationship so easily." Irene joked and Taehyung widened his eyes.

"I told you! We weren't in a relationship! Besides, we have never done it before!" Taehyung panicked and Irene laughed out loud.

Taehyung was surprised by her a bit before he smiled as well.

"Kim Taehyung..." Irene said after a moment of silence. "Have you ever thought of just ending our relationship?"

Taehyung looked at Irene for a moment before he smiled.

"No. You need me." Taehyung said half sincere and half joking which made Irene glare at him.

"It was a serious question." Irene said and punched Taehyung's arm.

"No, I have never thought about that. Happy?" Taehyung said a bit annoyed as well and Irene smiled a bit.

 

"Go sleep early. We have to leave early tomorrow." Taehyung said when they arrived at the girl's dorm

"I should be the one telling you. You're the one who's lacking sleep and energy after all those exercises during this time." Irene said and Taehyung smirked.

"Were you just worried about me?" Taehyung asked playfully and Irene let out an annoyed sigh.

"Just leave!" Irene said and walked in.

"I love you too sweety~! See you tomorrow~!" Taehyung said which made Irene froze and turn back with a middle finger. "Aaaaw~ that reminds me of when we first started dating~"

" you, just go." Irene said annoyed and walked in again.

But the moment she turned around, she couldn't but smile a bit. She walked to her room and tried to find her keys when she suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"Irene. Do you have some time?" Park Seul asked and Irene turned around slowly.

"Uhm. Sure." Irene said a bit awkward and Park Seul looked around.

"Follow me." Park Seul said which made Irene raise her brow, but she ended up just following her.

The two ended up at the restroom of the staffs and Park Seul locked the door before she turned around to her.

"Take a seat." Park Seul said and Irene nodded a bit puzzled.

The two sat down and Park Seul looked a bit hesitating to her.

"Unni. What do you want to talk about?" Irene asked and Park Seul let out a small sigh.

"I know the truth behind your relationship with Taehyung." She said and Irene was silent for a moment before she smiled a bit.

"I already thought about that. So... what do you want to say? Do you want us to quit?" Irene asked, but Park Seul shook her head.

"No, I just want to confirm something." Park Seul said and Irene looked a bit confused to her.

"Confirm what?" Irene asked and Park Seul let out a soft sigh

"Irene. Have you ever thought of the fact that maybe you start to like Taehyung?" Park Seul asked and Irene became silent

If you could turn back time and redo a certain moment in your life, where would you go to? My answer was always going to the sea with dad. But lately... after I came to this camp to be exact... my answer has changed several times. Now that I'm somewhat older, I began to think that even if I didn't go with my dad, he would have committed suicide anyway.... nothing would change if I went back to that moment. Instead of going back to a happening that wouldn't change anyway, where would I go to? For example, if I have prevented Yuta from confessing... would something has changed right now?

 

"Nothing can help you if you don't confess your feelings! Are you dumb? There's no use of thinking and fantasizing here by yourself! If you have the time for that, then why don't you use your time to confess your feelings to her! If she likes you then you guys date! If she doesn't then you can move on! What's the big deal here?! The more you wait, the lesser the chance you succeed idiot!"

 

If me and Taehyung didn't kiss that day... would we still be in this fake relationship?

 

Taehyung pulled away slowly and opened his eyes. Irene's eyes were still closed but opened slowly afterward as well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter