She wasn't her, yet ...

To fill our empty hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now that I think about it. I might have realised Sana's feelings for Yuta earlier than herself.

"Yuta is so clumsy, yet I can't leave him alone. He always looks so sad whenever he makes a mistake, but also afraid to lose his job." Sana said and she put down the cup of Ramen in front of Taehyung

"If he loses his job, then it's his own fault." Taehyung said and took the chopsticks from the table.

"But still, he just reminds me so much of myself. So I can't help, but take the blame on myself."

"You did what?!" Taehyung asked surprised

"I can't do anything about it. He's just so cute." Sana said and smiled while thinking about him

Taehyung who saw her smile slowly started to put down his chopsticks.

"You like him... don't you?" Taehyung asked softly and Sana suddenly panicked.

"Huh? Of course not! Maybe! I don't know! I guess so..." Sana said and sat down. "Is it so obvious?"

Taehyung smirked and took a bite of his ramen.

Those moments when she put on a smile I've never seen before after her part-time job. The increasing times that she talk about the guy called Yuta more and more. Till recently the way she blushes every time she mentions him. How badly do I want to become him? How badly do I want that she was talking about me? How bad... do I want to become her man...? If only I could have her... If only... If this was her... If this is her...

Taehyung pulled away slowly and opened his eyes. Irene's eyes were still closed but opened slowly afterwards as well.

"Wow." She said softly and Taehyung nodded.

"Me too." Taehyung responded and Irene pulled him by his shirt for another kiss

She wasn't her... yet... it felt like it was

 

Taehyung opened his eyes and found himself in his own bed. He let out a sigh and looked at his left hand which a bruise could clearly be seen.

It wasn't just a dream... It happened for real...

"Hey, Kim Taehyung!" Sana shouted and opened the door of his room.

"What?" Taehyung pretended to be tired while turning around.

"Hurry up, we have school today!" She shouted again and Taehyung sighed

"Since when are you so excited to go to school?" Taehyung asked despite knowing the answer.

Taehyung could see the shy smile of Sana through the reflection of the mirror before she fixed her expression fast. 

"Just... hurry up!" She said for the last time before closing the door

Taehyung then sat up and removed his blanket, only finding another friend.

"Great." Taehyung said rolling his eyes and immediately took his uniform from his chair

 

Taehyung tied his shoes at his own pace while Sana was waiting impatiently in front of the door.

"Can you hurry up?" She asked a bit annoyed and that was when Taehyung looked up.

It was the first time he actually looked straightly at her after that day. Not that she had noticed it or something

"What? Is your boyfriend waiting for you at school?" He asked in a sarcastic way

Sana immediately became red and bites her underlip. Taehyung sighed and stood up.

"You really started to date that Yuta guy?" Taehyung asked another question again which he knows the answer.

Sana nodded shy and Taehyung opened the door.

"Well, it would be bad if we let him wait right?"

 

"What do you actually like so much about him?" Taehyung asked on their way to school

"I... just do. He's so cute whatever he does." Sana said dreamy and Taehyung let out a sigh

"Tell me if he hurts you. Though I'm your friend, I'm also a guy. Don't let him do anything to you that you don't want." Taehyung said and Sana poked his arm playfully.

"Aaaaay. He's too shy for that." Sana said while covering her face and jumping around.

Taehyung sighed again and that was when he noticed a familiar person in front of the high school gate. Well, two familiar people.

"Your boyfriend is there." Taehyung said emotionless.

"Really? Where? Yuta!" Sana said excited and started to run to the school gate when she noticed him.

Taehyung took a deep breath before he quickens his pace to follow her.

"Sana. You're early." Yuta said smiling

"What do you mean early? You're way earlier than me here." Sana said shy and the two started to giggle.

Taehyung looked at Irene who just stared at them emotionless, though her eyes were full of sadness.

"Hey." Taehyung said nonchalantly and that was when Irene noticed him as well.

"Hi." Irene said with an awkward smile

2 days has passed since that accident. Irene and I haven't met each other at all afterwards despite the fact that our classrooms are literally next to each other. Well, I do admit that I've been trying to avoid her as well.

"How are you?" Taehyung asked and Irene nodded a little.

"Well... not that bad as I thought I guess." Irene said softly and Taehyung nodded by her respond.

"Me too." Taehyung answered and the two looked away awkwardly.

"Irene,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter