He's...mine???

To fill our empty hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since when did I become this weak? To the point that I'm seeking out for other people to touch me desperately. Since when did my weakness become so strong that I couldn't hide anymore. I hate all the things I've done and the situation right now. I hate this kind of me... I hate it, yet I want someone to hug me tightly... I want someone to take away my pain, my loneliness, my emptiness... I want to cling to someone... This is not me... I don't like this kind of me... I...

"Hey...should we...try to date for real?" Taehyung said softly and Irene became silent for a moment

"I guess you really became crazy." Irene said and the two started to laugh a bit

Taehyung stood up and sat down on the swing next to hers.

"You sure, you won't regret?" Taehyung asked while looking at the stars.

"No. But still... I want this...No... I need this." Irene said and Taehyung looked at her for a moment before he let out a small sigh

"Irene ah. Though I'm your fake boyfriend, it's okay to lean on me like a real one." Taehyung said and Irene looked confused at him.

"What do you mean?"

"If you feel lonely or want to talk to someone, just call me. I won't complain." Taehyung said and Irene smiled.

"What did that come from? Why would I?"

"Cause you won't be able to do that to Yuta anymore. Am I right?" Taehyung asked and Irene became silent for a moment

That's right... I forgot about it... This person next to me is the same as me. We're in the same situation. He's doing it for the same reason and experience also the same things...

"Oh yeah, before I forget." Taehyung said suddenly and took a book out of his bag. "You looked for this right?"

Irene looked at the book he reached out and saw that it was the novel Yuta looked for. The one she searched for the day he told her that he loved Sana. Tears started to form in her eyes again and this time, she didn't hold back at all and just cried out. Taehyung wasn't surprised at all by her reaction and just immediately assumed that it must be related to Yuta. He walked in front of her and pulled her up to hug her. Irene immediately hugged her back and buried her face in his shoulders.

 

Irene left the door with sunglasses on and immediately saw Taehyung waving at her. She let out a sigh and locked the door before she walked to him. She looked at him for a second before she continued walking. Taehyung could only smile and followed her behind.

"My princess. Why are you wearing sunglasses on an autumn day? Are afraid that I'll get blind by your dazzling eyes." Taehyung said playfully and he could feel her glare through her sunglasses.

"Shut up, will you?" Irene said irritated and Taehyung fasted his pace to walk next to her and immediately took her hand.

"What're you doing?" Irene asked and Taehyung gave her a smile.

"Something that a boyfriend do." Taehyung said and Irene looked at their hands.

It's okay to lean on me like a real one

Don't tell me...

"Did you...?!"

"No! I did not fall in love with you"

"Then why?"

Taehyung let out a sigh and stopped in front of her. He bowed a little to face her and over her head. Irene looked at his hand weirdly and Taehyung smiled a little.

"We might be a fake couple, but we should at least act like a real one, don't you think? There are eyes watching us and it's not like these small gestures are that a big of a deal to us." Taehyung said and Irene became silent for a moment.

That's because I did these to "Yuta". These "gestures" are with you...

"I know what you're thinking, but we're are friends right? That's why I tell you... it's okay to lean on me if you need me... I expect the same in exchange though." Taehyung said and Irene smiled a little.

"Sure. Just don't regret."

 

Irene browsed through the book Taehyung gave her and let out a small sigh.

"Irene ah. You're early!" Yuta said while walking to her.

"That's because you're always late. I now have a boyfriend that isn't always late!" Irene said while flipping her hair

"Why are you talking like I'm your ex-boyfriend?" Yuta asked and Irene smiled

You'll never get it

"Hey, is that?!" Yuta asked while pointing to the book and Irene smiled.

"Taehyung found the book." Irene said and gave Yuta the book

"Please thank him for me." Yuta said and Irene nodded smiling

She let out a small sigh and suddenly noticed someone outside the classroom. She couldn't see who it was before that person walked away fast.

Who was that? Was she looking at me? Or was it a he?

Irene shook away her thoughts and took out her books.

 

Irene stretched her arms when the class has ended. 

"Irene ah. Don't tell me you're gonna skip the rest of the day right?" Yuta suddenly asked and Irene widened her eyes

"What? What do you mean? When did I skip classes?" Irene asked and Yuta crossed his arms.

Ah wait... I think I have skipped quite some classes lately...

"I won't anymore! I promise!" Irene said and Yuta looked at her face full of doubt.

"You're gonna lose your first place rank if you continue like this. Although I don't really get why you are skipping so many classes lately." Yuta said while shaking his head.

"I told you, I'm not gonna do it anymore!"

"Irene ah!" Irene heard Taehyung and she saw him waving at her in front of the classroom.

"I'll go to lunch." Irene said a bit sadly

"We could eat together though." Yuta said and Irene saw Sana next to Taehyung.

"I don't think your girlfriend wants to." Irene said and Yuta saw Sana as well.

"Ah. I'm sorry." Yuta said and Irene shook her head before she walked to Taehyung.

"Let's go." Irene said while taking Taehyung's arm and pulled him with her.

"Wait a minute!" Taehyung said, but that didn't stop Irene at all.

Sana who was left behind looked a bit bitter before she walked to Yuta.

 

"Wait! Wait a minute!" Taehyung yelled and pulled Irene to turn around.

"Ah. I'm sorry." Irene said and Taehyung sighed a little.

"I get that you want to see those two together, but couldn't you at least let me finish my conversation with Sana?" Taehyung asked and Irene looked down.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't think properly..." Irene said and Taehyung took her hand.

"What do you want to eat? It's on me." Taehyung said and pulled Irene the canteen in.

"I'm not hungry." Irene said softly

"We have PE class together this afternoon, so you better eat something." Taehyung said and Irene looked up.

"We have PE class together?!" Irene asked surprised and Taehyung smirked.

"You're class D and I'm in class E. Didn't you read the announcement board?" Taehyung asked and Irene let out a small sigh.

Oh yeah... I forgot that he was in class E...

Irene suddenly felt a pain on her forehead and realized that it was Taehyung who flicked her head.

"What're you doing?" Irene asked while covering her forehead.

"What? You hate it so much to have PE class with me?" Taehyung asked and Irene sighed.

"No that's not it..."

"Then stop looking down. I'm here right? I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter