Friend

To fill our empty hearts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So... What do you wanna talk about?" Taehyung asked when they walked the house out.

Yuta took a deep breath before he punched Taehyung in the face.

"You !" Yuta yelled angrily

Taehyung who fell on the ground could only look at him with confusion

How much I wished that I could turn back time... How bad... I wish I've realized this everything sooner. Kim Taehyung... you

 

(A few days ago)

"So... I heard Joohyun has a boyfriend." Yuta's mom asked while doing the dishes with him.

Yuta smiled and nodded.

"His name is Kim Taehyung. He's Sana's childhood friend." Yuta said and his mom let out a sigh.

"Who would have thought that it would end like this?" Yuta's mom said that made Yuta raise a brow.

"What do you mean, mom? That Irene is dating?" Yuta asked and Yuta's mom poked his head.

"Don't act like you don't know. You and Joohyun have been close since you were kids!"

"Wait... you mean, you thought that me and Irene will start dating?" Yuta asked with surprise.

"Thought? I was sure! I don't think there's anyone who has seen you two would disagree with this." Yuta's mom said and she dried her hands.

"No way mom! It's impossible. If someone had a chance of dating Irene, it would be hyung. She even said it when she was young, you remember? She said she wanted to marry Hyung." Yuta asked which made his mom furrow her brow.

"Hyungsik? When did Joohyun say that?" Yuta's mom asked with confusion.

"When we were kids! When you asked her about who she wanted to marry when she grew up!"

"Who said so?"

"Hyung!"

 

Yuta was cleaning up his toys when Hyungsik ran his room in.

" Yuta! Yuta! Guess what?!" Hyungsik asked excited and Yuta stood up fast with full of curiosity.

" What? What happened?! " Yuta said excited as well.

" I walked downstairs to get some snacks, right? Well, when I was walking down the stairs I overheard mom asking Joohyun what she wanted to be when she grows up. Joohyun said she wants to marry me! Me! Can you believe it?!" Hyungsik yelled excited and jumped around.

 

"What? Joohyun didn't say Hyungsik! She said she wanted to be my daughter in law! And with daughter in law, she meant marrying you!" Yuta's mom said and Yuta widened his eyes

"Wh...what? What did you say?" Yuta asked and Yuta's mom sighed.

"Joohyun liked you, Yuta. Every blind people could have seen that! She was always following you around! Though it's true that Hyungsik followed Irene around, but it was more because he doesn't have a younger sister and treated Joohyun like his younger sister he never had. Though Irene's crush on you might have been just child love not that I think of it, still I hoped you two would date. I would have loved Irene as my future daughter in law." Yuta's mom said while shaking her head

Irene... liked me? But wait... if Irene liked me till now... how did she fell for Taehyung...? Irene...

 

(1 day ago)

"You did what?!" Yuta asked surprised through the phone

"I'm fine! Don't worry. Actually... Irene is the one who got it worse... she lost her conscious till the next morning." Sana said which made Yuta widen his eyes from surprise again, but this time he tried to hold himself back.

"How... how is she doing?" Yuta asked worriedly

"She's alright. She just needed to rest. I heard she had swimming lessons before, but she couldn't swim back then. I wonder why..." Sana asked and Yuta smiled a bit.

"Ah, that... it's a long story." Yuta said awkwardly.

"Don't worry. I won't ask. It's something personal after all." Sana said and Yuta smiled.

"Thank you, Sana. But... it seems that you have gotten closer with Irene." Yuta said and Sana smiled as well.

"We shared a room together and we've talked a lot. Things about Taehyung... and about you." Sana said a bit shy and playful at the same time

"Wait, what? Wha... what did you hear about me?" Yuta asked and Sana giggled a bit.

"It's a secret. I'll tell you in the future." Sana said and Yuta smiled.

"Ah, Sana. Did Irene said something about Taehyung? You know... girls talk... how and when Irene fell in love with Taehyung." Yuta asked which confused Sana a bit.

"Why do you want to know that?" Sana asked and Yuta became a bit nervous

"Irene... it's awkward for me to ask her since we've been friends for so long, but at the same time, I'm kind of curious." Yuta lied

"Because they were similiar." Sana said and Yuta furrowed his brow.

"Similiar? Did she say that?" Yuta asked and Sana gave him a confirming sound.

"She said they were really different, but similiar at the same time. They fell naturally for each other when they were going through something similiar together. They found comfort during that time and fell in love. She didn't tell me about what it was though." Sana said and Yuta became silent for a moment.

Going through something together...? I know everything about Irene...

 

"When did you two start to date?" Yuta asked and Taehyung smiled a bit.

"I guess a bit earlier than you two." 

 

They are hiding something... I don't know what it is, but I smell something fishy... and I don't like it...

"Sana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter