What else this time?

Alpha

"This is insane...." Kikwang grinned, "I can`t wait to start our adventure together. The last time I was this happy, I find out a virus had evaded the country and I have to be contain inside a safe zone, surrounded by fence.. haha.. funny... last time, I was surrounded by walls, this time... by fence..."

The others were packing all their things, looking at Kikwang as if he was a maniac, "Why are you this happy? We might be in danger as soon as we step out of this cafe" Junhyung commented. 

Kikwang scoffed, "I don`t care about that. I am just so happy that we will find out about this on our own. Just like we are private detectives. We will go to the clinic you guys go before right? That`s the plan?"

Doojoon nodded, "I think we might find something there because that`s where Suho worked before. He didn`t packed  much when we bring him into the safe zone so we maybe can looked through any soft copy or hard copy of files"

"And there will be things I can work with" Dongwoon said, "As a doctor, I really need to step up into this thing. This is my thing in the first place. You all must have big expectation on me, isn`t it?"

"Relax, Dongwoon-ah" Yoseop shut his bag pack, making his way to behind the counter to take more box so that he can stuff more food it in, "We are all in this together and we will never put any pressure on you. We will all be supporting you and help you" 

Junhyung pat the youngest`s shoulder, "Yeah and you just have to-"

"Where do I put this cake?" Doojoon intercept as Junhyung was just about to say something. The joker glared at the man but then got ignored. Turned out, Doojoon didn`t really hear about their conversation. 

Kikwang chuckled, zipping up his bag pack, "Just like Yoseop said, Woonie... we will all be supporting you so calm your ..."

Dongwoon widened his eyes, "I don`t have-"

"What about this pile of Coke?" Doojoon, again, interupted. 

Yoseop shook his head, smiling at the attic of his friends. He took the Coke Doojoon mentioned and get them into the bag in his hands, "Okay guys, I packed everything I could into two of my big bags. One stuffed with clothes and towels and med kit and other... stuff... and one stuffed with food and drinks. What about you guys?"

"I also have bags just like yours" Doojoon answered. So, he can actually listen to other`s talking. 

"I bring the camera. Charged it last night so it`s good to go" Kikwang hollers. 

Dongwoon just now finished stuffing things into his bag. He wiped the imaginary sweat on his forehead, "I though we might need it so I bring one big tent. We could all fit into it and also two sleeping bag, in case we... stranded and so we have to take turn using them"

"Before we go... I want to check up on Seung a little bit" Junhyung said and making everyone confused, he was grinning. As he went out to the back yard, every else were following him. All of them wanted to see Seung maybe for their last time.

Junhyung laid down beautiful flowers on the grave and said his prayer. His hand touched the ground and he whispered love sweets, "I see you soon, Seungie... let me finished up here and we will be together again"

Yoseop looked at Doojoon, sensing there`s something really wrong with Junhyung`s little speech but the man slowly shook his head, wanting to give as many space as he can to his best buddy there. 

"Wait up for me, beautiful..." The joker said and stood up. He sighed deeply then looked back to all his friends, smiling really wide, "Let`s go guys. Let start our adventure"

"Let us pray for Seungie and then we go" Doojoon said, smiling at Junhyung as if trying to get the man`s permission. Junhyung nodded at him and so he started to kneel, followed by the others, saying their last prayer on the grave.

_____*****_____

"That should be it..." Kikwang closed the door to the clinic that they have been scrubbing inside out for almost 4 hours, "There were so much blood that I think World War III just happened inside here" 

Dongwoon blinked lazily, "Well... humanity against Highlight... we could actually called it World War III. You didn`t touch all the victims, right?"

"Duh... I am not that stupid. You were the one that insists all of us to wear 3 pair of gloves, two masks, two hair net and also burn all of our clothes after this" Kikwang rolled his eyes. 

"Just want to take more precautious. In case, they are still contagious even after they died"

Doojoon and Yoseop entered the hall of the clinic, wearing only shorts, "God, it smells like bleach in here. You guys really did a good job in scrubbing all these walls and tiles and everything..." Doojoon said, scrutching his nose. 

"We could be too, you know" Kikwang said, raising his eyebrows at the duo. "You guys have burned all your clothes"

"Done" Yoseop nodded, "Shirts, pants, socks... even the shoes that I really love since it`s Nike`s limited edition. Damn it! Why did I wear that pair"

"I told you that I will buy you the new one after all these has end. It will sooner or later... can guarantee that we will survive it though..." Doojoon shrugged. 

Dongwoon stood up, "We will..." He said with full determination, "And let`s get our lunch after we burned our clothes" He pulled Kikwang out of the clinic through the back door, getting undress even while walking there. 

Yoseop looked around the clean clinic, "Where is Jun by the way?" He asked, not seeing the joker right after they were assigned with their station last 4 hours, "He was supposed to clean the pantry, right?"

"And I clean them already" Said the man, entered the hall... start . 

"Geez... you`re making me blind..." Doojoon`s eyes widened at the ness of his friend, "Put on some clothes you idiot. The only I really want to see is Yoseop`s... plus, mine also since I can`t really help it. And... you`re balls are glaring at me maybe because there`re jealous  mine are so much bigger"

Junhyung rolled his eyes and bend down to get his new pair of boxer from his bag and slips it in. He presented himself before Doojoon, "There... satisfied..."

Yoseop laughed at the side, watching the show in front of him. He took the seat where patients usually sit while waiting for the doctor and slips in his shirt, not really comfortable being hald at the clinic. 

About 10 minutes later, the other Beta-Omega couple entered the hall, thanfully, full clothes, even when it`s only shirts and shorts. Still better than the other three. "Okay ladies..." Dongwoon called out, "Let`s get to lunch... what do we have?" The Doctor looked at Yoseop since he was the one that responsibile for the food. 

"I think..." Yoseop looked into his really big and stuffed bag pack, "We can share one loaf of cheese bread. We need to cut down on the food because I packed for 2 months only, assuming that we will be back to the cafe"

"That sounds good already" Junhyung shrugged, "I checked the pantry and the tap`s running good, toilet also good and there`re electrical appliances we can use to cook simple dishes and boil water"

"For tomorrow, we can share the chocolate cake. We have to divide it for brunch and dinner, no breakfaast for us other than coffee and tea. Is that okay for everyone?" Yoseop looked around as the others nodded, none objecting to his idea. "Then... we are good" 

_____*****_____

"Oh... my.... God..." Dongwoon`s eyes widened in shocked as he back away from the microscope he was looking at just now. He pinched the bridge of his nose, sighing deeply. 

Kikwang looked up from his own microscope, "What`s wrong babe?" He was examining Highlight`s cell from one of the victim they tossed at the outside and so far, didn`t find anything amusing. 

Dongwoon looked at his boyfriend, "I told you I want to examine our blood, right? Because I was curious, why Junhyung is fine and Hyunseung is not. Guess what I find out?"

"I don`t want to guess... let me just see it" The shorter man shoved Dongwoon away and looked into the microscope. It didn`t take even 10 seconds for him to be looking at Dongwoon with his mouth forming a perfect 'O'. "Oh... my... God..." 

"We need to tell the others quick... this is the best finding I have ever made as a doctor..." Dongwoon said and they were both about to go out of the lab when the other three stormed inside. 

"Guys... we have something bad... and big..." Junhyung said, getting out of breath. " just got real with what we just find out..." 

Kikwang shake his head, "No... we have something big... bigger than ever... you are not going to believe it... it is such a great news and also big... " He pointed at Dongwoon`s microscope. 

Doojoon hummed, ready to take control of the situation like a captain he is, "Okay... we have big and bad news while you guys have big and good news... which one we would want to hear first?"

"I am voting for the bad news..." Yoseop raised his hand, "Plus, I am pissed and I can`t wait for you guys to be pissed to once you hear what he find out just now in the file room..." 

"Fine..." Dongwoon nodded, ushering for everyone to take a seat at one side of the lab that have two small couches, "Let`s hear what it is. What is the bad news you guys found out that make Yoseop so pissed about?"

Yoseop and Junhyung looked at Doojoon because they voted that the man will be the one who deliver the thing. Doojoon cleared his throat before giving the two doctors the file in his hands, full with papers, "This Highlight turned out to be an accident" 

Dongwoon and Kikwang read through the file, eyes widening once again. The older between the two looked up at the trio, "I don`t want to read this much. Just tell me what does this mean? All I can see is the picture of Suho and Yifan and also several approved tests"

"Highlight is actually a virus made... by Suho... approved by Yifan..." Yoseop explained, "From what we read in that file... Highlight was made to be the most dangerous killer on earth, more dangerous that cancer cell and then they are supposed to find the cure for it. Suho made a statement in the early stage of the experiment saying that if they succeed in finding the cure, they can also use it to cure cancer and other diseases caused by virus too"

Junhyung continued, wanting to have a chance to talk too, "And then... like any other experiments... the need to test it... and they did... on human. They exposed one criminal to the virus and let him walked around in his cell for hours before he died tragically. And guess what?"

"They didn`t realized that the criminal a.k.a the test subject get in touch with other people and that`s how HIghlight spread. When they realized it, it`s too late already?" Kikwang frowned. 

"Exactly" The joker nodded. 

"So..." Dongwoon looked up from the file he had just finished reading, "It`s all Suho and Yifan?" 

"We can actually put the blame on them" Doojoon nodded, "Suho invented it and it`s Yifan`s fault for not monitoring the criminal" 

They all were quiet for a while. Especially Kikwang and Dongwoon who just knew about it. The doctors let out a deep sigh. "Now I really feel like we should hear the good news first. I am so depressed now" Kikwang said. 

"Yeah..." Yoseop nodded, "What`s the good news, guys?" 

Dongwoon cleared his throat, looking at Kikwang for a while and the man nodded, smiling slightly, "I tested our blood. I was curious why Highlight takes Hyunseung but not Junhyung. How can he fight it" 

"Okay... so what`s do you find?" Junhyung asked. 

"Junhyung... to put it simple... your blood contain a very high amont of antibody. SO high that it kills Highlight cells faster that it can kill the antibody. In order words... we can use your blood to create the cure for Highlight" 

Doojoon blinked repeatedly, "Jun`s blood?" 

Dongwoon grinned, "Yours and Yoseop`s too..." 

"Us...?" Yoseop frowned, "Doojoon maybe yes but... I`m... I am an Omega... how can I have that kind of thing in me. It can only happen to Alpha. Jun and Doo are both Alpha"

"That`s explain why Seung didn`t have it. Not all Alpha have it and not all Omega didn`t. Maybe others like Woonie have it too. This got nothing to do with being an Alpha or not. This just being human being. This just being special in your own way" Kikwang explained. "And... I find out also that we can touch dead people with Highlight. The virus`s dead when its host dead"

"For real?" Junhyung raised his eyebrows, "So, we burned out clothes for nothing just now? I wore a 400 dollar shirt just now" He whined like a baby. 

"We were just taking safety measurements. We didn`t know about it before" Kikwang said, rolling his eyes at the dramatic queen. "But we know now so there`s no problem anymore if we will have to break in any other clinic" He chuckled. 

"Hhm..." Doojoon blinked lazily, looking at Kikwang and Dongwoon, "Okay... so that means that Jun, Seop and I will not get sick even if we get exposed to Highlight? For real? We are like... invinsible to Highlight or something?"

"Amazing, isn`t it?" Dongwoon grinned. His mood lifted a little as they deliver the good news. "I was shaking when I realized this fact. We can actually fight Highlight" 

"I wonder if Suho and Yifan already know about this" Yoseop said slowly, looking at the others, "Turns out even after 1000 years, the key is still blood, human`s blood. The key for humanity to survive" 

Doojoon rubbed his face, "You know... sometimes I think that we can`t really get away from our lives before. No matter what we do, there will always be trouble following us and somehow, we will be the important people in this skit. We can never live happily, aren`t we?" 

_____*****_____

Yoseop sit up. He rubbed his sleepy eyes as he not being able to sleep. He felt sleepy and tired but somehow, he can`t sleep. He looked at Doojoon who was sleeping beside him. That man looked like he had just returned from being deployed to the Afghanistan, so tired, so weak. 

Without waking up the man, Yoseop slowly stood up, opening the door of the room the curently in, one of the doctor`s office, and step out. He need some fresh air and decided to just stayed at the front of the clinic, not dare to be further than that since he is not very familiar with the streets there. Maybe danger awaits him. 

The small man zip up his hoodie, sensing that there might be raining soon. THe wind had been blowing quite harsh since the last hour. As softly as he could, he step out of the clinic, not wanting to wake up the whole crew. 

The situation at the outside was as if there is nothing happen. So calming, just like any other night. The clock shows 3 am and as usual, before Highlight happen, everyone else were asleep inside their homes. 

Oh... how he wish all these were just a dream. And when he woke up, Doojoon will be there beside him and he will be opening his cafe in few more hours. Or he woke up and was still having the vacation of his life with his friends.

The wind blew again and Yoseop shivered. His kept on looking at the streets and other shops. He could tell that there are some people living inside some of the shops just like he and his friends now. Maybe, his cafe also had become some living place for some people. Then, maybe some people had slept on his bed. He shuddered at the thought. 

Out of the sudden, a pair of hands wrapped arpund his body and he flinched, almost shouted in shocked but then he heared a chuckled he loves the most, "Hey babe"

Yoseop relaxed and leaned back on the strong chest, "Hey to you too..."

Doojoon leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Yoseop`s right cheek. "What are you doing out here? You need to tell me next time, maybe there are dangerous things out here..."

"I can`t sleep..."

"Even when I am beside you?" The fireman joked around. Then he grunted when Yoseop elbowed him on his stomach, "That`s hurt"

"Serves you right" Yoseop snorted. "It has nothing to do with you. I just can`t sleep maybe because of what we discovered today. I mean... it`s kind of too much for me. We are imune and Highlight was created by Yifan and Suho. It`s... too... burdening..."

Doojoon tightening his hug around Yoseop, "I understand... it`s too much for me too... but this is such a discovery. Now we know who are the bad guys and tomorrow, Dongwoon and Kikwang said that they will try to find out how we can use the imune`s blood to create the cure"

"Then what...?" Yoseop asked, "Let say we manage to create the cure... what`s next? We help the people around here? When can we get out of this situation then? Why not we just go out of the country?"

"It`s not that easy, sweetheart" Doojoon loosened the hug and turning his boyfriend around, looking at him, "I promise you... we will get out of this. Sooner or later, we will and until then, I will be here to protect you. We are immune, right? So it is our responsibility to help the others, isn`t it?"

Yoseop looked up at Doojoon, looking into the honest and kind brown eyes, "You are... one very kind fireman, Yoon Doojoon. You really like serving the people, aren`t you? Just like 1000 years ago. What a kind young man you are"

Doojoon grinned, "What a kind boyfriend I am, right?" 

The smaller man slowly curved a beautiful smile. He leaned forward and place a wet kiss on the waiting lips, "Yeah... very kind boyfriend..." He whispered and keep on kissing the tall man. The fireman sighed into the kiss, pulling the cafe owner closer, as close as he can. He let the man tip toed and circled his hands around his neck. 

Yoseop moaned and pulled away from the kiss to take few short breaths before smashing his lips again on Doojoon`s lips. He was like being drugged. He can`t stop kissing Doojoon and he knew, the man felt the same. He can tell by how Doojoon kept on trying to pull his closer, even when he can`t get any close anymore. His body was already glued to Doojoon`s now.

It`s the first time they kiss in this life. The last time they did it, it could be 1000 years and a few weeks.  

Doojoon placed his hands below Yoseop`s sweet bottom and picked the man up. He chukled when Yoseop yelped and quickly wrapped his thin legs around his waist, not wanting to fall. He brought the man to one wide table at the side of the clinic that 'magically appeared there' and drop Yoseop slowly on it. 

Moving backwards, Yoseop let Doojoon climbed onto the table with him before laying down. They made all their movements without breaking their kiss. How amazing is that? 

Doojoon trailed down his kiss to Yoseop`s cheek, jaw and neck, leaving all wet kisses on his boyfriend. "God, I love you..." He whispered as his hands sneak inside Yoseop`s hoodie. The man in his embrace flinched as his cold hand get in contact with his body. 

"C-Cold..." His head was getting dizzy and he can`t see well. He can`t think straight too. He just feel like there is too much pleasure for him to handle. He closed his eyes as Doojoon leaves marks on his neck. Yoseop`s hands move on their own and slip into Doojoon`s shirt on his back. He marvel the toned body and swear there and then that this man only belongs to him and him only. No one else can tear Doojoon away from him. Yoon Doojoon is his. 

Yoseop moaned softly as Doojoon slip his right hand into his sweatpants, cupping on the smaller man crotch. "D-Doojoon..." His breath stuck on his throat. He held on Doojoon`s shoulders for dear life. "W-Wait... Too much..." 

Doojoon pulled away from Yoseop`s neck to watch the man`s face as he e the man. He his lips, playing with Yoseop`s manhood through his boxer for a while before sneaking into the boxer and grab the flesh itself with his barehand. Yoseop whined and his legs jolted up at Doojoon`s side.

Doojoon was in the verge in bursting himself but Yoseop`s pleasure is more important to him. That is how he kept on watching and ignoring the tight feeling at the front of his shorts. Watching Yoseop and ing the man is so much better than getting pleasure for himself. 

His hand move slow at first than he picked up the pace and then getting slow again and he knew he drives the smaller man crazy. He kissed the wet lips once in a while and kept on watching. The flesh in his hands getting harder and bigger and this time, he played with the two balls under it.

"Oh ..." Yoseop`s eyes rolled to the back of his head and his breath hitched. He bit his lower lips, afraid that his moans going to wake the whole neighbourhood. He looked at Doojoon, almost crying out for being in very good situation. He leaned up and kiss Doojoon`s lips and out of sudden, the pleasure hit the peak and he hard, tears came out of his eyes at the same time. 

Doojoon let go of Yoseop`s lips and the man slumped tiredly on the table. He pulled his hands out of the sweatpants, ignoring the sticky fluid. "Feel good?" He grinned. 

"I... can`t... breath..." Yoseop said, huffing his breath, blinking tiredly, "And yeah... that felt good... awesome actually..." 

The Alpha fireman straightened his boyfriend clothes and jumped down from the wide table. He pulled Yoseop`s hand on his way and chuckled, "You`re like a jello. Is it that good? I never jerked off other people"

Yoseop glared at the man in front of him, "If you do. I`ll kill you" He teased and after he let off a few moment of silent, he slid down and kneel in front of his boyfriend, "Now... let me return the favor. Just so you know... the last time I did it, it was a 1000 years ago to this one captain who was totally handsome"

Doojoon raised his eyebrows, letting the smaller man fundle with his pants, "Well... I can tell one thing for sure... I am far better than that captain of yours" He smirked. "Bigger... Longer... and Harder..."

"Really?" The kneeling man raised his eyebrows, "We`ll see..."

_____*****_____

"Wake up!!" 

Dongwoon and Kikwang jolted up right, shocked with the sudden wake up call they received from Junhyung. They sleepily stood up and stretched like is was a good morning to wake up to. But then, Junhyung pulled them in rushed. 

"What`s wrong?" Dongwoon yawned, rubbing his eyes. 

"You guys... this is serious.. I am freaking out now..." Junhyung`s trembling voice sure wake the two doctors up. They both looked at each other before pulled their hands out of Junhyung`s gripped, stopping the man.

"What else this time, Jun?" Kikwang asked, rubbing his arms. He is getting cold real quick. No time to grab his jacket since Junhyung had abducted him from his 'bedroom'.  "Why are you like this?"

Junhyung blinked exactly twice. He seems breathless. Not sure why because the clinic is not that big for him to have a marathon all alone in the morning. "Guys... wake up... I am serious..."

"We already wake up..." Dongwoon said and to prove it, he widened his eyes at his friend, "See...?"

"What`s wrong, Jun?" Kikwang asked slowly. 

"I can`t find Doo and Seop"

For a brief second, the two doctors didn`t say anything but then Kikwang snorted, "W-What...? You can`t find them? Maybe they went out or something?" He said. "You can`t be this freak out just because you can`t see them now"

"No guys... I am serious... they are missing... I have been having up at 7 and now it`s 10. They are still not coming back"

Dongwoon frowned, "Are you serious?"

"I won`t be waking up your sleeping beauty if it wasn`t that serious. I am literally freaking out right now... Where the hell is Doojoon and Yoseop? Their things are still here, all of them and our foods are still untouch. So where the hell are they?"