Soon... very soon...

Alpha

"He let you out?" 

Dongwoon nodded, grinning really wide, "We did the blood test Suho asked for and turned out negative. Our blood can`t fight Highlight. So, we told Yifan that we want out, he can`t say anything anymore. Nothing can stop us"

"What blood test?" Junhyung asked, slowly sitting up straight on the couch. "Your blood can`t fight Highlight? What does that means?"

"Yifan said that Suho realized how important blood is 1000 years back. You remember? How important Yoseop`s blood is?" He looked at Junhyung and when he man nodded, he continued, "So, he thought that maybe blood is the key to find the cure in this life too. So we all did the blood test. He took our blood sample and run a test with the virus. It turned out negative. The virus eats our blood instead of the other way around. So, we kind of failed the test"

Yoseop snickered, "I told him that kind of thing can only happen in Alpha. There no way a Beta and... Omega can be bless with something like that" 

"So... he just let you guys out?" Hyunseung asked, titled his head to one side. 

Dongwoon nodded, "Yeah... he still try not to let us out. I don`t know why for sure but he don`t have any good reason to do that. He seems like he`s hiding something from us"

"I know we can`t trust that man even in this life" Junhyung mumbled, "It was too good to be a coincidence the moment he find us in the wood" 

"Then..." Hyunseung hummed, "We just have to be very careful now. So that we will not get in contact with im again or catch the virus. Just so you know, guys... Jun is not sick. He just tired and maybe was sick because of... something else..."

"That is wonderful" Dongwoon clapped his hands, "We were being so happy to meet with you guys, we kind of forgot to check on Junhyung`s condition. But I guess... it`s alright now, right?"

Hyunseung nodded, "Yeah... we good... did you guys bring your clothes? Because we don`t have enough for you guys if you don`t"

"It`s fine..." Kikwang shake the thoughts away, "We did pack up our things and the things you guys left behind. So, we`re good... just have to wash our clothes frequently... good thing that Yoseop`s house is upstairs... we can use his washing machine..."

"And... we can also sleep there..." Dongwoon grinned. "But we have to take turn sleeping on the bed" 

Doojoon sneaked beside Yoseop behind the counter and wrapped his arm around the man`s thin waist, "It`s really good having you here, Seop. I am dying to touch someone and I did touch Seung`s hand in accident. Jun still get angry at me even now" 

"I told him, it`s my fault but he don`t want to listen to me" Hyunseung chukled, patting Junhyung`s knee, "Soory, Doo" 

Junhyung glared at Doojoon, "Now you got your boyfriend back, don`t touch mine" He hisses. 

"You know, Doo..." Kikwang cleared his thorat, "Yoseop was suffering too. He kept on crying on my shoulder, sobbing that he can`t take it anymore. He misses you so much that he lost his appetite and-"

"Say one more words and you`re dead" Yoseop hissed and Kikwang quickly shut his lips. 

Junhyung and Hyunseung looked at Yoseop with wide eyes. "I don`t know you can cry, Seop" Junhyung commented, "I thought you sold your tear ducts for food 1000 years ago"

Yoseop slit his eyes at the joker, "You too will be dead if you speak any single word more" 

"I am sure Kikwang was just making that out, right Kikwangie? Because Seop can`t possibly cry out loud. If I remember correctly, he did told me 1000 years ago that he cry by peeing actually" Hyunseung laughed out, joining the forces to tease Yoseop.

"Yeah... I am sure you are next" Yoseop glared.

"Okay... okay... enough of the tease..." Doojoon said, his stomach hurts from containing his big laugh. He don`t want Yoseop to threat him too after Hyunseung. "Why don`t we all cook something to have dinner? We have out chef here in my arms..."

Kikwang stood up and jumping up and down happily, "Yeah... let`s finish our picnic here... But remember to lock the door and window. We don`t want any outsider get in here. Worst... the infected"

"Speaking of that... other than dead bodies on the street, it is quite peace out here rather than in the safe zone..." Dongwoon said as he moved to lock the door and window, "It`s good that the window is tinted. No one can see the inside" 

"People are afraid to go out, I guess... no one wants to get infected... so everyone just stay in the inside. In the morning, we did saw people at the outside but all being cover up, and stay the hell away from each other at least 15 feet" Hyunseung said. 

"They went out to get some supply from the store... we will have to do tha too at some point... food in here can last for a couple of months only..." Junhyung continued.

Doojoon nodded, finally letting go of Yoseop`s waist, "It`s okay... we will think of that later on... But I am sure we will be okay. We have each other again now..."

Yoseop sighed, "Let`s not talk about that now... Let`s cook some food everybody..." 

_____*****_____

"Yifan..."

Yifan looked up from the file in his hands, watching Suho jogged towards him in his doctor coat, "Yeah...? What`s wrong, doc?"

Suho slit his eyes at the taller man, "Come on... just call me Suho... you don`t even called me by my title 1000 years ago" He said, huffing his breath to blew away the bangs on his forehead.

"Fine... Suho..." Yifan raised his eyebrows, "What`s wrong? WHy are you running all the way here?"

The doctor blinked and give one paper to the soldier, "I made a mistake... with the blood test on Yoseop..."

Yifan looked at the troubled doctor and he stood up quickly, "Don`t tell me..." His voice trailed off. Seeing Suho`s reaction, he knew what the man was going to say, "God damn it... I just let them go yesterday..."

"I know... I am so sorry..." Suho pleaded, "I double check all the blood test and realized the mistake just about an hour ago. In defense... I am not the one who did the test on Yoseop, my assistant did it on him" 

"But he`s an Omega..."

"That`s what makes him so special. He is an Omega but his blood produce 3 times more antibody than normal human. I tested his blood with the virus and the virus takes exactly 4 minutes to die" 

Yifan sighed, "What do you want me to do then, Suho? I let them go yesterday. They wanted to and when I don`t let them, they demand a reason. I don`t have one"

Suho took the paper back from Yifan, sighing softly, "You know what I want, Yifan. That`s the only way"

"Suho... none of my men want to go out there. It`s suicide... we don`t know what the situation there now and so you expecte dthem to go out there to bring Yoseop back here. After 1000 years... you really think it will be that easy? What if they know about the secret?"

"Don`t you dare tell anyone about that"

"They will know sooner or later"

"Better later. They will kill us if they know... including the people in here..."

Yifan looked at Suho and then at the paper in his hand. He sighed deeply, taking his seat and pinching his forehead, "I`ll see what I can do. But I can promise you anything, Suho"

_____*****_____ 

Yoseop went out slowly from the bathroom, ruffling his wet hair with the small towel that was supposed to be a face towel. They all decided that they will keep the towel if... something... happened. Not sure if the towel will help if anything happened though. 

He looked at Doojoon who was already on the bed, his face towel covered his face. He sighed, taking the towel and hang them on the hanger, leaving it to dry. Before jumping into th ebed, he peeked at the cafe, smiling as he saw Junhyung and Hyunseung cuddling on the long couch and at some point, he can hear Dongwoon murmured sweet love into Kikwang hear. They lose in their game few hours back and have to be the couple that sleeps on the floor behind the cafe`s counter. 

"Seop...?"

Yoseop looked pass his shoulder and raised his eyebrows at the now sitting Doojoon, "Yes...?" He asked. 

Doojoon rubbed his eyes, getting more sleepy than before. "Did I fall asleep? I was waiting for you actually"

"Yes you are..." Yoseop sat on the bed in front of Doojoon. He chuckled as Doojoon kept on dozzing off. He rubbed the older man`s cheek, "You can just go to sleep. No need to wait for me, Doo"

Doojoon sighed softly. He pulled Yoseop into laying down in his arm and making himself comfortable. "How nice it would be if your are this loving and kind to me 1000 years ago" 

The smaller man in his hug scoffed. Yoseop moved his head slowly until he laid perfectly on Doojoon`s chest, "I guess I am just different now. Let`s not just remember about those time. I hate to talk about that. It`s not a happy ending for us" 

"Yeah... sorry"

"It`s okay.." He sighed softly. He blinked slowly, trying to get sleepy but then he was still wide awake. Maybe because he just take a shower. "You can go to sleep now. I bet everyone else already fall alseep" He said and looked up when Doojoon wasn`t replying him and saw that Doojoon already fall asleep.

He inched closer to the man`s face and planted a soft kiss right on top of Doojoon`s pointy nose. Then, he make himself comfortable once again."This is weirdly calming..." Looking out the small window of his small house, he felt calm seeing the pitch black sky. As if nothing is actually happening to them. 

He blinked real slow, thinking of what will be awaiting for them the next day. What else might happen to them?  Good thing? Bad thing? He felt like his body can`t take anymore bad things. It`s been 1000 years and yet he still can`t live happily. What the hell is wrong with the world? Let him live in peace for once.

Doojoon suddenly moved and hugged him more tight. He raised his eyebrows, looking up at the man and chuckled when Doojoon started to mumbled, having a sleep talking situation. 

Yoseop reached up again and kiss Doojoon on the lips softly, "I love you, Doo..." He whispered before a sudden sleepiness enveloped him right after that. He went fast into deep sleep, not knowing that Doojoon was actually wide awake the whole time. 

"I love you too, Seop..." He whispered. 

_____*****_____

Kikwang was in his deep sleep when suddenly his body was shook by someone, trying to wake him up in a rush. He slowly blinked, hearing someone, probably Dongwoon or perhaps... Doojoon...? trying to wake him up. 

"Kikwang... wake up!" It was Yoseop who was shaking his body. 

"Wha... what...?" His head felt dizzy for waking up too sudden. He felt Yoseop pull his body into sitting possition, spraying tap water into his face with a sprayer, don`t really know where he got that. That`s when he fully wakes up. "What...?"

Yoseop, with his worried eyes, something Kikwang had never seen before, pointed at the couch where Junhyung and Hyunseung were sleeping on before, "Something bad is happening to Seung..."

"Huh?" Kikwang quickly stood up, and they both walked closer to the couch where Junhyung and Hyunseung were sitting on. Doojoon and Dongwoon stood slightly further from the couple, not really know if it`s safe for them to come close. 

"What the hell happen?" Kikwang asked. His eyes widened at he saw the blood on Hyunseung`s front shirt. It came out from the man`s mouth and it`s still coming out, flowing slowly like a tap water that not being shut properly. "What happened to Seung?"

Dongwoon shook his head, "We don`t know. We were all sleeping when suddenly I was awakend by Seung`s non-stop cough. Doojoon and Yoseop came down soon after that"

"Thought you were already dead" Doojoon said, glancing at Kikwang, "Didn`t you hear that loud cough?"

Kikwang was embarrassed at the slight comment but decided to brush it off by glaring at the former captain. "I am awake now, am I? Thanks to Seop and you for not doing anything"

"Can you guys please shut it?!" Junhyung glared at the two of them and when they finally decided to not quarel again, he turned his attention back to Hyunseung. Softly rubbing the small back of Hyunseng, he tried his best to assist the slightly older man. "Are you feeling okay now? Your cough has stop" 

Hyunseng, can`t really say anything just shake his head slowly, indicating that he still feel bad. He leaned on Junhyung`s shoulder blade, shutting his eyes tight, hoping that the burning feel all over his body would end soon.  

"Can`t you guys do anything?" Yoseop asked, looking at the two doctors beside him. "I mean... check if it`s only something else or Highlight..." 

Kikwang looked at Dongwoon who was hesitated to answer. All of them must understand that if it`s Highlight, he can`t touch Hyunseung or... Junhyung now... no one wants to get infected, even the doctor himself. 

"It`s okay... we don`t know what it is. If it`s Highlight, No one should be touching us now..." Junhyung said, understanding the look in Dongwoon`s eyes. 

Kikwang frowned, "Jun..."

"It`s fine, Kikwang..." Junhyung looked at the man, "It`s fine... just stay away from us now... let me take care of Seung for a while..."

Doojoon shut his eyes in frustration. His anger almost gets to his head soon and he swore he will explode. Hearing Hyunseung continue to cough finally make him explode and he kicked the chair behind him, breaking it into pieces as it hits the wall. 

Nobody says anything, including the sick couple. The captain continue venting out his anger and how he break the coffee table. Yoseop shut his eyes, wanting to block away the noise but he knows he can`t. 

"Doo..." He called out softly and reached out to the man`s shoulder. "Stop... please..." He said, pulling the angry man into the kitchen, making him sitting down on the counter top. 

Doojoon pinched the bridge of his nose, "Damn it...!!! This is a ing joke... this is a freaking joke!!!"

Yoseop softly exhaled. He inched closer, getting in between the still angry man. Looking up, he cupped the man`s face, "Hey... stop it... calm yourself down... there`s no use to get angry now..."

"I was..." Doojoon swallowed his own spit as he looked into Yoseop`s eyes. "I am... sorry... I was... just... angry... at myself. This is not what I wanted. We just thought that we will be just fine now that-"

"Shh..." Yoseop placed his finger on Doojoon`s lips, "It`s okay... we all understand..." He nodded, "Just calm down now... we need to be calm and strong and supportive to Jun and Seung now... they need our strength... okay?"

Doojoon nodded once, taking Yoseop`s hands into his own while inhale and exhale softly, calming himself. Yoseop was right, there is no use for him to get angry. His friends need his support. 

"Let`s get back to them now... okay?" Yoseop titled his head to one side. 

Doojoon looked at the smaller man and he smiles, "I love you, Seop" He admitted and slowly inched closer to put his lips on Yoseop. The lips was soft and slightly wet even when they just woke up. 

Yoseop sighed into the kiss, getting up on his toes to get closer to the man, even closer than he already is. He felt Doojoon`s hands sneak around his waist and so he wrapped his arms around Doojoon`s neck. 

The innocent kiss turned heated and soon, they were frenching each other, swapping spits and moans. Doojoon pushed the smaller man away slightly to jumped down from the coounter top. Then, he spun them around, picking up the smaller man and placed him on where he was sitting before. 

This time, he wrapped his legs on Doojoon`s waist, grinding his lower pelvic onto the man`s. They were both semi hard now that the kisses continued. Doojoon pulled away from the kiss, looking up at Yoseop. If they weren`t having an emergency situation right now, he swore he would have Yoseop there and then. 

But they both realized, it is not a good time. 

"I love you too..." Yoseop whispered. 

Doojoon chuckled, helping the man get down from the counter. "We should wash our face before getting back in there"

Yoseop blinked, "Yeah... I... think so..." 

_____*****_____

"How can this happen?" Doojoon asked as they wall except for Hyunseung and Junhyung sat on the table near the couch, "We are not expose to the people at the outside at all ever since the last 3 days, aren`t we?"

Junhyung sighed, watching the sleeping beauty on his laps, "Maybe it`s nothing. I was having this kind of simptoms before but I am okay now. Let`s just hope that this is nothing"

Dongwoon nodded, getting into his doctor character, "I don`t know what this is but based on what we saw and Yifan told us... this can`t be Highlight. The people who has been exposed to Highlight will bleed to death in only an hour. So, this is possibly not Highlight"

"It`s good to hear that..." Yoseop said softly, "But we still have to be careful. None of us know what this is. Maybe it is Highlight, maybe not. Anyway, we will have to be extra careful from now on"

"No more going out. We can`t even let the doors and windows open at all" Kikwang cracked his neck and shoulders. It was making a loud 'pop' sound, "Perhaps, Highlight evolved and can be transferred by air now"

His idea was greeted by a deep silent from the others. Junhyung squinted his eyes at the man, "Then... we all must have had the virus already, Kikwang-ah"

The said man again tried to hide his embarrassment by glaring at the man, "I said... perhaps..." He hissed, looking at the others who were smirking at him, "Don`t give me that look"

Doojoon wiped off the smirked on his face and cleared his throat, "Great... it`s just 4 in the morning and I don`t feel sleepy at all" He sighed, looking at Yoseop, "What about you?"

Yoseop frowned, "With what happen to Seung? I don`t think anyone can actually sleep now" He rubbed his face then looked at Junhyung and Hyunseung, "I think we all need to be here for Seung, until he gets better" 

Kikwang slit his eyes, "You know, Seop... you are 1000 times kinder than you are 1000 years ago. Why are you so kind now? You used to kick me in the every time I said something useless before and now, you can even laugh at it" 

"That is actually right..." Junhyung said, trying not to think about the tense situation, "We all didn`t really change from who we are before but you... a total 180 degree..."

The man scoffed, "You guys really want me to act like I am before. No problem with me"

"On the second thought..." Dongwoon intercept, "Let`s just leave you like this... I like this one better. I can actually making jokes with you and you don`t interfere much when Kiki and I was having " He grinned. 

_____*****_____