I am going out

Alpha

"I can`t wait anymore" 

Kikwang looked down from the top bunk bed, "We have been talking about this for 3 days already, Seop. And the answer is no. I won`t let you do things that are too dangerous to you. I won`t let you go out there"

Yoseop ruffled his already messy hair, "That`s because Yifan didn`t give me anything. If he can just tell me what is going on with them, at least I can calm myself down but he didn`t give me anything at all. It`s been more than 2 weeks, Kikwang"

The slightly taller man jumped down from the bed and stood in front of Yoseop, "Seop... I know you are worried about them especially about Doojoon but they are fine. I just can tell that they will soon come back to us. Can you just calm down and pray for them"

"How can you be sure that they are fine? What if the stuck out there and Yifan don`t want to tell me anything to cover up his sorry "

"I can tell that I know for sure they are fine" Kikwang tightly smile, "But I learn to believe in them. They say they will come back and so they will come back to us. Just believe in them. Trust me, 1000 years passed but they still got the surviving skills in themselves. They are... okay..."

Yoseop blinked furiously, sighing several times and abruptly lay down on the bed, "This is killing me" He said, "You understand me, right?"

"Of course I do, Seop" Kikwang softly smile and take a seat on the floor beside Yoseop`s bed. He lay his head down on the bed, playing with Yoseop shirt`s, "I know that I might not be as desperate as you since it wasn`t Woonie who had to go out there, but... they are my friends, Seop. I love them very much more than 1000 years ago because I know how much it would hurt to lose them. But I know too that they only did what`s the best for us in the same time for the whole humankind. They can`t possibly say no to the chance of having a normal life back, isn`t it?"

"I know... it`s just that... 1000 years back, we are together. This time, it`s only them. It made me scared of knowing that maybe I can`t see them anymore. I can`t touch Doojoon anymore. I can`t..."

"Hey..." Kikwang frowned, shutting Yoseop up, "Don`t say it like that. They will be fine... trust them... trust Doojoon. He promised you he will be back, right? Just trust him. I know Doojoon. He loves you and so he will never break your trust"

Yoseop looked into his friend`s eyes and slowly nodded. Just when he want to say something, Dongwoon entered the room. 

"They`re back!" He announced.

The two friends quickly stood up as wide grin painted their face. Kikwang pounced on Yoseop to hug the man. "Didn`t I tell you just now? I know they will come back"

Yoseop nodded, pushing himself away from Kikwang tight hug, he looked at Dongwoon, grin still on his face. There`s no way he can content his happiness after more than 2 weeks of not hearing anything, any news from Doojoon. 

However, it`s not the same as Dongwoon. The man didn`t smile at all and he looked troubled. Yoseop slowly walked towards the man, "Dongwoon... what`s wrong?"

Dongwoon looked at Yoseop, battling with himself about something. He looked at Yoseop and then Kikwang. Kikwang held onto his boyfriend`s, looking up at him, "They..."

"They... what...?" Yoseop was getting impatient. 

Kikwang titled his head at one side, "What`s wrong, Woonie?" He asked. 

"Yifan said... They might already get infected already"

_____*****_____

"I want to see them" 

Yifan shook his head, looking at Yoseop who was being strapped onto the chair in the interogation room. "I won`t let you go out of this room if you keep on doing this, Yoseop. You know I can`t let you see them" 

"You don`t even know for sure that they are infected" Yoseop spatted, "There`s no sign of them bleeding at all. I saw them from afar. They are okay"

"They looks okay" Yifan said, sighing deeply, "But they get in contact with the people at the outside. They touched an outsiders. Doojoon said that they just want to help an old lady get into her chair but they still touch her and so we can`t say for sure that they are not... infected"

"Infected people only take an hour to die and they had been held into that room for four hours. So, they are fine..."

"Like I said... you can`t say for sure... maybe Highlight evolved... it takes a day for infected to die..."

Yoseop rolled his eyes. He slumped back onto the chair but then he struggled to freed his hands from the straps, "Let me go. Just how long are you going to strap me onto the stupid chair?"

Yifan looked at the smaller man, raising his eyebrows, "You broke one of our guard`s nose to run pass through that room. I can`t have you breaking all other guard`s nose so that you can see your boyfriend. You`re staying in here until I say so"

"When will you say so? Until I die?"

"...Maybe..."

"You bastard"

"Just calm down..." The man his lips, flexing his tired shoulders, "I am not the same person as I am before. You will be fine. I just need some more time to make sure they are okay. I can have infected people in here. I am responsible for all of the people`s lives in here"

Yoseop looked at him and grunt, finally stop struggling. He sighed several times, trying to calm himself down, "Just so you know... none of us trust you just yet. You must know why, is it?"

"Yeah... I know... I can`t force you to trust me. No one can do that. I know I am... really bad in the past life... but... like I said... I am different now and so I just do my job in making sure the people in here are safe. I hope you understand. I couldn`t ask more"

_____*****_____

Doojoon walked back and forth in the confinement room. He kept on sighing, sitting down and standing up again. He was getting impatient and about to blow up, "Whe are they going to let us out? I am dying to see Yoseop" 

"Maybe when you calm down and sit you fat down" Junhyung mumbled. He was currently laying down on Seung`s lap, getting real close to doze off. "Calm down. Once they know we are not infected, they will let us out"

"You guys don`t understand anything since you have each other. I am all alone"

Hyunseung chuckled, "Don`t be too dramatic. Just be very glad that we are back here safe and sound with the doctor that can possibly create the vaccine for all these" He slowly played with Junhyung`s hair. 

"I am glad..." Doojoon said, finally taking a seat beside Hyunseung, "I am very glad but the first thing that went into my mind earlier was Yoseop running happily into my arm the moment I step into this building. But guess what...? I went straight to containment. What`s that?"

"I will kill you if you don`t shut up" Junhyung mumbled, "Please let me get some sleep. I can`t sleep at all for 3 days since the last time we went out of the clinic. There were so much dead bodies and blood... I even lost my appetite now..."

Doojoon rolled his eyes. He slumped back against the wall, looking at the door, hopefully it will opened very soon, "I can never imagine that the doctor was actually Suho. He was the governor before and now a doctor? How good can his life be like... forever?"

Hyunseung nodded, smiling lightly, "Maybe this is our fate. We can never shut ourself out from the people 1000 years back. But I am very relieve that we stay together, the three of us. I was about to piss myself when I saw the condition of that clinic" 

"Yeah... I know... You accidentally grabbed my hand instead of Jun and because of that, he`s still mad at me even when you are at fault"

"I said I was sorry... I was just too shocked and scared. I am just a teacher now, not a soldier anymore" 

Doojoon laughed, "Yeah... and that-"

*cough cough*

Junhyung`s body curled as he suddenly cough really bad. The other two men get closer to rub the back of his chest. But then, his cough never stopped, it get`s worst that he was getting dizzy. 

"Jun, are you okay...?" Hyunseung frowned, "No, you are not okay... but... what`s wrong?" He rubbed his boyfriend back, patting slowly. 

Doojoon looked down at the man, pinching the side of his neck and shoulder, "Relax dude... what`s wrong?" He asked, getting slightly worried as the cough still didn`t stop. 

Junhyung kept on coughing and he almost passed out. His chest hurt so much and his throat burning. He sat up straight but then continue to cough. It went for almost a minutes and then suddenly, he vommited. 

But it`s not just that, it`s blood.

_____*****_____

Yifan shut his eyes tight and breathed in deep. He slowly exhaled before opening his eyes to look at the angry person in front of him, "You can do that, my friend"

"Don`t call me your friend. I am not your friend and will never be your friend" Yoseop said, glaring at the man, "You are going to send them out there and so, I tell you, I am going out too. No matter what you say, Yifan. I lived surrounded by wall 1000 years back and I am not going to live surrounded by electric borders in this life" 

"That is too far past my command, Yoseop"

"You told me you run this place... So this whole place is in your command. You tossed away my friends like they were nothing... They are something to me... and I will never let you toss us like this, like we are trash in your eyes"

"Junhyung is infected, Yoseop!" Yifan roared, almost shouting right in front of Yoseop, "It is not about who I am and if I am in command or not. You friend, Junhyung is infected and both Hyunseng and Doojoon touched him. I can`t let them walk free in here. They will post threat to all of us"

Yoseop rolled his eyes, walked away from the man and leaned back on the wall. He was out of bind on the chair but still, Yifan would not let him out of the room. He swore under his breath and ruffled his messy hair, "I don`t care if he is infected. You sent them out there and so I want out too. Kikwang and Dongwoon will come with me if they want and if they don`t, no one will get angry at them. You must be happy, less mouth to feed, more room for others"

Yifan scoffed, "You don`t understand, Seop"

"I do understand..."

"No you don`t!!" Yifan shouted, shutting the other man, "All you know is that you want to get back to your boyfriend and that means the world to you. But not me... my world is all these. This is not only a job but responsibility to me. I have to protect these people. They trust me, they trust that I will get them to safe, so I will. With all my heart, energy and effort, I will get them to safe. That`s why I have to send the three of them out there and I can`t let you out"

"Why?"

"What if you are the cure?" Yifan asked, "You played such an important person 1000 years back and maybe now too. Maybe your blood is the cure. Just like how precious your blood is before, maybe it is now too. I can`t say, but there is a posibility. That`s what the doctor told me. Maybe one of us is the cure and so he would want to do blood test on everyone here tomorrow... including you" 

"There are chances that it might be false alarm. But at least we will try. Suho knows the important of blood from 1000 years back. That`s why he said that this might be a chance of survival for us"

Yoseop frowned, "I can`t be the cure. I am an Omega. Things like that can only happen to Alpha and you just let three Alpha go out there. You told me that they aren`t many Alpha left in here but you threw away the three of them. Yes... Junhyung is infected. But you never think of placing him in containment while you test Hyunseung and Doojoon. You can`t think of that because you are scared. You are scared of Highlight"

"Of course I am" Yifan said, " I am scared of getting that virus and so does the others in here. You might not but we all are. Suho said being Alpha might and moght not play role in here but we will do the blood test on everyone. Regardless if there are Alpha, Beta or even Omega"

_____*****_____

"I am fine, guys" Junhyung said, pinching the bridge of his nose, "I am feeling better already after 4 days being out here..."

Hyunseung sighed, "It shows that you are not infected. Maybe you get... I don`t know... just sick..." He shrugged, "So... they kick us out here for nothing. We are just fine..." He sighed again, looking around the empty cafe belong to Yoseop, "Luckily, this cafe is not far from that border and all the drinks and foods are still good. We can hold on for couple of months"

"I personally don`t think we should just put the blame of Yifan" Doojoon said as he sips the cold tea that he finds up in Yoseop`s house, "He was doing his job. He was probably scared the moment he saw Jun coughed all that blood and was quick to judge that he is infected"

"Still..." Hyunseung took the cup from Doojoon`s hand and take a sip, "He don`t have to be too dramatic, we just got back from the outside. Maybe Junnie got sick from... pollution... or something? He don`t even let Dongwoon check up on us. He`s a doctor too" 

Doojoon took back the cup, glaring at the beautiful man, "Don`t take my drink. Find yours back in the kitchen"

"Stingy..." Hyunseung rolled his eyes. He looked back at Junhyung who was still pinching the bridge of his nose, "Do you think Jun will be okay?"

"I am still alive and I can hear you" Junhyung grumbled, "I am fine, Seung and I will not die this soon. We will adopt kids just like we plan before... 11 of them..." 

"11...???" Doojoon eyes widened and almost went out of its socket, "What are you planning? Having a football team on your own or something? I thought you guyd hate sport..." 

Hyunseung chukled, "He was just joking... we planned to adopt kids but not as many as 11... he would have to work his of to feed us later on" He grinned. "Aren`t you, Junnie?"

The man grunted only, didn`t really have the energy to speak. He was getting better, not coughing up blood but he still feel weak, like very weak that he can`t even move. He felt tired and sleepy and somehow, hungry and . What the hell is wrong with him?

Doojoon shook his head watching the love birds getting all lovey dovey. He misses Yoseop so much at that time. Being out here with those two, did not help actually. Watching them comforting each other, he can only prayed that somehow, he can get inside the border back and meet with his love one. "I wonder what they are doing inside now..." He mumbled slowly but loud enough for Hyunseung and Junhyung to hear. 

"Well... we are not in the inside..." 

Hyunseung gasped and even the tired but Junhyung got shocked. "Guys!!!" The skinny man shouted in glee watching Yoseop, Kikwang and Dongwoon entered the cafe. 

___________________________________________________

 Spoiler ahead guysssssss

*****Someone is going to die soon*****