Our trip together

Alpha

"Hey..." Doojoon sits beside Yoseop who was scrolling his iPad on the bed, "I told you countless of times already but I just want to say it again... this house of yours is amazing... I mean... you don`t have room... enter the house and see straight at your bed... it`s like a studio but much cooler with all this coffee and cake aroma"

"Yeah, I know... and I said this countless of times too but you can`t just hang out here after work... don`t you have your own house?"

"I have... but I just like spending more time with you..." Doojoon slips his arm around Yoseop and pulled the man into his embrace, "You don`t mind, right...?"

Yoseop squinted his eyes and looked at Doojoon, "I don`t... but the whole cafe has been a gossip land ever since the baker auntie saw you get out of my house in the morning... they keep on teasing me now..."

"Aw... that is so cute..."

The cafe owner huffed his breath and focused back onto his iPad, "I actually kind of need you right now..."

"I am all... ready for you..."

"Not in any ual way you ..." Yoseop slaps Doojoon thigh, "I mean about the vacation... our vacation with the other? I need your help to figure out few places that we can suggest to the others... The Bahamas is fun but costly..."

Doojoon looked at the iPad in Yoseop`s hands, "Maybe we can just go around Asia? It`s a little cold now... maybe we can go to some... hot place... like Malaysia... or Indonesia... or maybe Thailand... the last time I was there... I was hit by the massage girls..."

"You`ve been to Thailand before?" Yoseop glanced at Doojoon. 

The man nodded, "Yeah... couple of years back... alone... just wanted to escape from life for a moment... maybe for not being able to find you..." He grinned, placing kisses on Yoseop`s cheek.

Yoseop pushed Doojoon away but the kisses keep coming back, "Stop it..." He said between the kisses on his cheek, "I am going to work soon..."

Doojoon chuckled, "Yeah yeah..." He said, letting go of the man. He understands that Yoseop would want to take their relationship slowly. Being a couple in 1000 years back, doesn`t mean he can automatically be Yoseop`s boyfriend again now when they just met. Although he is dying inside to kiss those perfect lips. 

"I am going to work too..." Doojoon stood up, "And... of course not before having the delicious breakfast at your cafe..." He grinned, leaned down and place another kiss on Yoseop`s cheek. 

The other man blinked softly, watching the other man dress in his uniform. "Doojoon..." He called softly and the other man hummed, "Thank you for taking this slowly... I know it must be hard for you..."

Doojoon looked at Yoseop lovingly. He softly smiles, "You do know how much I love you, right?" He raised his eyebrows, "And I understand that we just met... not like the others... so..." He got on his knee in front of Yoseop, taking the man`s hands, "...let`s take this slowly,,," 

Yoseop bit his lips as he was about to smile as wide as he can, "Okay... we will take this slowly... let`s... start over..." He held his hand, "Hello there... my name is Yang Yoseop and I am an Omega... and... I also own the cafe downtstairs... plus... 1000 years ago... I was the strongest man ever live but then I died saving my friends and beloved man"

Doojoon blinked furiosly but then he laughed out loud, "Okay... if that`s how you want it..." He cleared his throat, getting ready for an introduction, "My name is Yoon Doojoon and I am Alpha.. could probably be your mate... and I am a fireman and... I was a soldier before... plus... my boyfriend died saving me 1000 years ago..." 

The smaller man shakes his hand and nodded, "Nice to meet you..."

"Nice to meet you too, my friend..."

"And... what are you doing in my house? We just met, aren`t we?" Yoseop pinched Doojoon`s nose and chuckled. 

_____*****_____ 

"So... Why aren`t they talk to us?" Doojoon raised his eyebrows, looking at Kikwang and Junhyung. "Did your houses burn and I didn`t manage to put out the fire or something?" 

Yoseop came with his own warm mocha and took a seat beside Doojoon, "What`s wrong?"

"I don`t know... they don`t want to talk to us..." 

Hyunseung scoffed, "We met Dongwoon yesterday at the market and guess what...? He told us about you barge in to their ..." He looked at Yoseop.

"That is not my fault..." Yoseop shrugged, "It`s the time for my appoinment... and I did give them time to dress up. I mean, I don`t want to see them in the office... on the table I was examined on"

"And... you..." Kikwang pointed at Doojoon with slit eyes, "I heard that you barge in to Jun and Seung... what a couple are you guys..." 

Doojoon frowned, "They should answer me when I called the first time... and they know me... I really like to barge in to people business... no matter what the business is..." He grinned. "Not to mention... Jun`s was really hard that time, I bet it could stab me if he wants it to"

Junhyung glared at the man, "I will if you ever did that again..."

"However..." Kikwang grinned, "Thanks to you, Yang Yoseop... I have the best ever that night... we did it while laying down... sitting down... standing up... doggy style... and-"

"That is too... many information..." Yoseop holds his hands up, "I don`t think I want to hear that..."

"And I still want to say it..." Kikwang stucked his tongue out, "And... my Dongwoonie made me screamed on top of my lung until I have a sore throat the next day and also make me for exactly 7 times... how amazing is that?"

Doojoon blinked slowly, looking at Kikwang and then he looked at Hyunseung, "What about you guys? More s on the night I burst into you?"

"Yeah... and my felt like bursting from Seungie`s ..." Junhyung sarcasticaly answer.  

Dongwoon chuckled, brushing off the useless conversation, "So... about our escape plan... our vacation... have any other place in mind? I tried searching for The Bahamas... but it seems pricey..."

"Yeah... I agree... I would have to eat instant noodle for months if I go there for a week... but I want to go to the beach..." Yoseop said, getting excited, "I would want to have our very own barbeque at the beacH and lay down on the sand... probably a camp fire... it would be fun..."

"Camp fire...?" Kikwang`s eyes getting big with excitement, "Maybe we could just pitch tents... and we must have sing along or maybe horror story telling... then I can cuddle with my beloved boyfriend if I can`t sleep" He grinned, hugging Dongwoon. 

Hyunseung hummed, "That is not a bad idea... we could save on hotels... if it`s a hussle to find a clean water to clean up... we could camp by a river or maybe find a lake... let`s find some place where there will be just us and no one else... we can do whatever we want, whenever we want..."

"Lake...?" Doojoon scoffed, "Reminds me of 1000 years back. I still blaming Yoseop for taking lot of time to build that raft"

Yoseop blinked slowly at the man beside him, "Oh... if my memory is still good, it was you who built that raft because you said you are much stronger than me... being the Captain of the Elite Squad..." He stucked his tongue out. 

"Fine... forget about the lake... let`s find a waterfall" Junhyung pitched in, "Waterfall sounds great. I never been to a waterfall before... it must be cold in the night and warm in the day..."

"You know what..." Dongwoon looked at Junhyung and then the others, "That is a great idea... let`s find the most beautiful and exotic waterfall ever. We can spend a week there... or probably 4 to 5 days..."

Yoseop just want to take out his iPad when he shake off the thought, "I find the info and share to with you guys tonight..." He looked at Doojoon, "Your off days approve yet?"

Doojoon nodded, "Yeah... turn out that my boss was a bit busy right now. So when I sent the application, he just sign it without even take a look at it. Fun, huh?" He scoffed. "What about you guys?" He asked Junhyung and Hyunseung. 

Hyunseung his lips, "That is my kindergarden and so... I can take the whole year off and no one can question that..." He said with his diva finger move. "And just to answer your question properly... yeah... I get the off days already... for a week..."

"And I... also the same... that firm is my part-owner so... I am good..." Junhyung nodded.

"So... we`re all good?" Doojoon asked.

"Hey... you don`t want to ask us?" Kikwang pouted.

"We all know that the clinic is yours so you guys will be fine... is it?" Yoseop titled his head to one side.

Dongwoon shrugged, "You`re not wrong there... and... we`re all good for the waterfall?"  

_____*****_____

"THIS IS AWESOMEEEEE..." Kikwang yelled on top of his lung.

Yoseop closed his eyes and breathed in the earth and nature smell. "Yeah... this is awesome... how did you find this place? From all the place I recommended, you choose the one that is not on the list" He looked at Dongwoon. 

Dongwoon shrugged, "One of the nurses have been here last year and she heard me and Kiki talked about this. She suggested this place since there is not many people know about it. We can have this place to our own"

"That waterfall looks really cold..." Hyunseung stands beside Yoseop, looking at Kikwang who was leaning towards the river, "And I bet 10 bucks that Kikwang will fall in about 5 seconds" As soon as he said that, they all heard a splash where Kikwang actually fell into the river. 

"This is !!" Kikwang yelled again, gesturing his boyfriend to help him. 

Yoseop laughed at the other man, "It must be cold"

"You bet it is!" Kikwang telled at him. 

Yoseop slips 5 dollar into Hyunseung`s waiting hand, "Next time, wait for my bet too if you want to do it, you prick"

Hyunseung grinned, "You snooze you lose, my friend"

Doojoon grunted at the back with Junhyung, finally finished unloading all their things from the car, "Guys... let`s split up... the work..." He called out, "But then... let me rest for a bit... no one actually help me carry these things out just now..." He said, laying down on the soft grass under the shady tree. 

"Excuse me..." Junhyung frowned at the man on the grass, "Just who do you think help you just now? I think I carry half of these things..." He rolled his eyes, taking the seat beside the man. 

"I am wet now..." Kikwang grunted, "Better take this off now before I fall sick and not being able to enjoy our vacation" 

Hyunseung sits down beside Junhyung, "So... let`s split up the work... pitch up tents, find woods for fireworks, built some wooden hanger for our clothes, prepare food and drinks... what else?" 

"What else?" Yoseop raised his eyebrows, "Wash clothes...? or maybe... in charge for our holiday video...? We discuss in the car that we want to film this, right?"

"That`s cool... let me do the video..." Kikwang said, coming back with only a towel around his waist, "Because... Yoseop will have to prepare the food... Dongwoon would be finding woods, Junhyung will build wooden hanger, Doojoon`s with pitch up tent and Hyunseung wash the clothes..."

The others looked at the man with a glare, "Who gave you the right to choose about what we have to do?" Doojoon hissed, "Why do I have to pitch the tent? Even when I am good at pitching tent in real life..." He grinned. 

"Let`s not bicker about this... I think that is good... the role of each of us..." Hyunseung nodded, "Even when I hate to wash clothes... just to remind that each and everyone will have to wash your underwear on your own... you give me those s, I let it flow to the end of the river" He warned with a wide smile on his face. 

"Fine..." Dongwoon stretched his body and get ready to find some woods, "Let`s get to work people..." 

_____*****_____

Kikwang swallowed his own spit, clutching onto Dongwoon`s arm. His eyes getting small and wide alternately while listening to Hyunseung. While Dongwoon at his side was getting sleepy.

"It was... one in the morning I think... really dark and really chilly. It was summer though" Hyunseung continues.

"Wait..." Doojoon intercept, "It was summer but then you feel chilly? Cold?"

Hyunseung nodded, "I was freezing... it was so cold and I can`t tell why" He sniffed, "And at that moment, like I said, I stayed with my parents and my room`s at the top floor. There`s only my room and the study room my father use for his work on that floor"

Yoseop slowly inched closer to Doojoon, feeling chilly himself. Don`t know why but listening to horror story while staying inside the woods make him kind of scared. 

"I heard something inside the study room. At first I thought that my father was it in but then... I remember that my father was still being out station at the US. He not going to be coming home in another week"

Hyunseung looked beside him, at Junhyung and almost burst out laughing as the man`s face drained already, "And at the moment, I felt like I want to pee. Honestly... at that time I was so... fed up... why at the moment I felt like peeing... why now...?"

"You know... maybe the ghost would want to see you and it can`t get into your room... so that`s why he made it so that you want to pee" Junhyung said, "Then... it can see you..."

"Or maybe... he just drink lots of water before he goes to bed" Dongwoon suggested. 

"I held it in for like... 40 minutes but then... my bladder felt like bursting... so I still slowly go to the bathroom... had to pass that study room to go there... So... I slowly step out from the room to the bathroom... and went I`m in front of the study room... my feet won`t move... it kind of stuck there..."

Kikwang closed his eyes, his hands gripping Dongwoon`s arm tighter, "Oh God... my does it stuck?"

"It probably because his father accidentally spilled glue while getting out of the study room..." Dongwoon yawned, petting his boyfriend`s head. 

"Really...?" Junhyung raised his eyebrows, "Glue...? How can it be glue and why didn`t he wiped it or at least inform Hyunseung`s mom about it?"

Dongwoon shrugged, "Just don`t want to scare my baby even more..." He stuck out his tongue at Junhyung. Then, Junhyung stuck his tongue back at Dongwoon. 

"I would staple your lips if none of you shut it..." Yoseop glared and the two men stopped immediately. Believe it or not, they actually saw Yoseop packed a stapler inside his bag before they went here. 

Hyunseung chuckled, "So... like in any other horror movie or story... I slowly peeked inside the room. The door was left ajar... I don`t know why... I think my father always lock the room. He didn`t like it if my mother or me get into his working space..."

"You peek inside the room?" Doojoon asked. "You...? Peek...?"

The beautiful man nodded, "But it was weird... I didn`t see anything... I mean... of course the room was dark but I didn`t see anything like any movement or anything... it just that there a sound... some kind of... a buzzing sound..."

"Please don`t tell me you went inside..." Kikwang cringed. "Enough with the peek and just go to pee already..."

"I actually did not feel like peeing just as my feet stuck there... it was like... the feeling just vanish..."

"Vanish...?" Kikwang gasped, "You went inside then...?"

"I did actually..." Hyunseung looked at the man, "I did went inside and flicked the light switch on... and..."

"And...?"

"I saw..."

"You saw...?" Kikwang held his breath, "What did you see...?"

Hyunseng slit his eyes at Kikwang, slowly grinned at the scaredy cat, "My father left the fan switch on..." He laughed. 

"What the...?" Doojoon scoffed, throwing the nearest empty paper cup at the man, "I actually listen to thay so called horror story of yours, you idiot..." He gritted his teeth. 

Hyunseung rolled on the grass, laughing his off as he looked at Kikwang bored face. "I couldn`t help it... Kikwang`s face was so funny... His eyes were so big I almost couldn`t make it to the end"

Kikwang pounced on that man, "You bastard... I`ll drowned you in that river the next time you make me scared like that..." 

"I was honestly anticipating the end of that story..." Junhyung huffed his breath, "I thought you`re going to see Valak or something... turn out... it was just the fan..."

Yoseop looked at Dongwoon who already fall asleep. He sighed and leaned on Doojoon`s shoulder, placing his head there, getting sleepy himself while watching Hyunseung still on his back with Kikwang pretending to choke him to death. 

Doojoon yawned, looking at his shoulder, "Sleepy already...?" 

The smaller man nodded slowly, "I thought I be clinging onto you since Seung`s story looks promising at first... but then... hhmmm... maybe not tonight..." He chuckled. 

Doojoon breathed in the urge to stranggle Hyunseng like Kikwang was doing right now. Damn, it was a good chance to have a proper cuddle with Yoseop, "But I don`t reallt mind if you want to..." 

Yoseop scoffed, "We`ll see..." He whispered. 

_____*****_____

Yoseop sit up, blinking lazily, trying to figure out where the hell he is. He looked around and saw that he was in a tent and reality come slowly at him. He yawned and rubbed his sleepy eyes, it`s getting red for not being able to sleep in the first place. 

Beside him, Doojoon grunted at sat up, getting angry at the noises that kept him awake. "What the hell does those ers` were thinking?" He sighed. "I really need some sleep after all the hard work I made to pitch these big as hell tents"

Yoseop and Doojoon looked at each other and they slumped sleepily against each other. They lay down back together with Yoseop`s head on Doojoon`s chest, and Doojoon`s arm supporting Yoseop`s head, "They are... such a bunch of bunnies..." Doojoon cursed. 

"Maybe there are taking their revenge on us for being their before. Dongwoon did whispered to me to stuff my ear with cotton when I was about to sleep just now"

"At 3 am... in this freaking woods? Seriously??" 

Yoseop hummed, making himself comfortable, "Kikwang said that he almost in his heat... I don`t know about Jun and Seung... they are both alphas anyway" 

Doojoon scoffed, "I swear I`m going to tear their tents down to the ground if I hear anymore of that freaking moan and shi-"

    " Dongwoonie... do that again...!!!"  

          "What...? This...? More of this..." 

     "That`s it... just like that Jun... don`t stop..."

          "Beg me for more, Seung... tell me how much you like it?"

Doojoon and Yoseop blinked, not feeling sleepy anymore. "When do you want to tear down their tent? I would like to offer myself to do it" Yoseop whispered. "I actually need some sleep too after cooking all those dishes for you guys"

"Now is probably the best time" 

They both just want to stood up in their big tent when suddenly a huge noise can be heard. It lasts for only 5 seconds but it makes none of them moves, froze in this current state. Even the sound of the bunnies stopped. 

Doojoon pulled Yoseop`s hand to  get out of the tent. The others already at the outside. Dongwoon with just his boxer, Kikwang with only towel around his waist, Hyunseung with his shirt and Junhyung with his shorts. "What the hell what that?" Kikwang asked. 

"I don`t know... It sounds like tree being hit by lightning..." Yoseop said, "It smells like something burning too" 

"It`s not even windy. Why is there a lightning?" Junhyung frowned, sratched his head in confusion. "Is it going to rain? I checked the forecast and it says everything is alright for usto be having this camp"

Doojoon rolled his eyes, "Well... my tent with Yoseop felt kind of cold actually. You guys don`t feel it because of your hormones" He snapped, earning a slap at the back of his head by Hyunseung. 

"The smells` getting nearer, I think" Dongwoon said, noticing the smell that started to get stronger, "I think we should check it out, guys. If it`s just tree being hit by lightning, then it`s fine but nevertheless, we still should check it out" 

"Yeah... let`s get dress first" Hyunseung nodded, "We better wear something warm and you guys make sure to take your flash light with you and Kikwang, don`t forget the video camera"

"Yes, sir" Kikwang salutes. 

As they just want to get into their assign tent, getting dress and taking up things they wanted to bring, a group of soldier surrounded them ever so suddently, screaming for none of them to make any single movement.

"Don`t move!"

"Stay there!"

"Put your hands in the air"

"Now!!"

The six of them didn`t do anything at first, all trying to figure out what had happened and then they slowly follow the orders, to put their hands up high in the air. They looked at each other as the soldiers walked closer and closer to them.