Here comes the trouble... again

Alpha

Yoseop looked at Doojoon, "What is going on?" He whispered. "What`s with all these soldiers? I thought this place is legit. We are not tresspassing right?"

The other man shrugged. "Let`s just stay quite for now. There will be an explanation for this, I am sure. Dongwoon and Kikwang must have checked about this place before recommending it to us"

Speaking of Dongwoon and Kikwang, they were currently changing into a little more appropriate clothes, with the soldiers in there with him just to make sure they would not make any plan to run. 

Junhyung and Hyunseung already done with their changing and were kneeling beside Yoseop. "Who are these people actually?" Hyunseung asked, "How dare they tear up our tents and went thru all of our things"

One of the soldiers tear down Junhyung back pack and a bundle of condoms fell out, all of extra large size with different flavors and everything. 

The other three looked at the owner of the bag with suspicious eyes, "Just how many times do you think you`re going to have with Seung? Million times?" Doojoon hissed. 

Junhyung cleared his throat, "Just some preparation... better prepare an umbrella before it rains, you bastard..." He smirked at Doojoon. 

"SHUT UP!" The soldier screamed into their faces and they shut up immediately. 

Yoseop glared at the soldier, watching as Kikwang and Dongwoon being pushed to kneel beside Doojoon, "What`s the hold up here?" He asked the people with guns, "Why are you searching our things?"

None of those soldiers answer him. They kept on tearing the friends` things apart, checking every single things, "Right... now what? We just watch them tear down our things like that... and- HEY! YOU DON`T NEED TO CHECK MY BOXER SO THOROUGHLY!!" Kikwang shouted. 

"SHUT UP!!" One soldier pointed his gun at Kikwang`s face and the situation turns havoc in a blink of an eye. Out of the sudden, Dongwoon was pounching on the solider and other soldiers came with their gun and so the other five joined the fight. 

Shouts were everywhere, grunts and cursed words and soon, trickle of blood appeared. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"

Doojoon pulled Yoseop from the grasp of the soldier and they all stop the fight, standing up at the sudden roared from someone, coming from their behind. "You okay?" Doojoon asked, checking the wound on Yoseop`s arm. 

"I am fine" The man answered, wincing at the sting he felt for the wound, looking at the man that stops the fight and his eyes widened, "What the hell?" He whispered. 

Kikwang lips pry opene so wide that it form an perfect 'o' as he was so stunned at the scene in front of him, "What the hell are you doing here, you bastard!"

The man in front of them grinned and then he laughed like a evil queen in the fairy tales, "Well... I guess even 1000 years won`t be enough to separate you guys, huh" Yifan said, "I guess it won`t be enough to pry you guys away from me either"

"You`re with these soldiers?" Doojoon frowned. 

"Well... they are with me actually..." Yifan scoffed, "I am still with the military, my friend... even after all those horrible years you guys put me up to. Seriously, you blew yourself up like a boss, Yoseop" 

Yoseop glared at the formore governor, "Why are you here, searching our things?" He asked, "Don`t tell me you are still searching for the formula since 1000 years ago?" 

"While we`re at that topic, your guys tea down our tents and I do hope we can get compensation for that. It worth almost 500 bucks of my money" Junhyung raised his eyebrows. 

Yifan ignored the man, "If you are not aware of your surroundings yet, let me tell you something very disturbing"

"As long as you don`t want something inside us, it`s fine with me" Hyunseung said, "I had enough of that formula from 1000 years back and if it`s what you`re looking for, it`s not with us anymore. Try searching for Yoseop`s remains from that bombing"

Again, Yifan ignored the man, "Perhaps because you are in this woods that you don`t know what just happened at the outside world but apparently, a virus has been spreading, it causes human to bleed to death the moment they get infected and it happened about 5 hours back when we discovered one human remains inside the government building" 

For a mere moment, no one speaks anything but then Kikwang chuckled, "A virus this time?" 

"This is apparently not a joke" Yifan said and Kikwang shut his grin, "These soldiers search your things for virus infection and luckily, none of you guys were affected yet and so, we need to bring you guys to safe zone"

"Now... you mean?" Dongwoon asked.

Yifan looked at him boredly, "If you fancy dying then wait for another 5 minutes"

_____*****_____

"What now?" Kikwang lay down on the bed, "We lived here until the virus settled down? Or until they find the cure? In what life can we actually live peacefully?" 

Doojoon looked around the room, almost laughing at the ridiculous situation they were currently in. The room was quite small with 3 bunk beds, 1 toilet with shower and a corner with table and 4 chairs, that`s all.

Yifan brought them from inside the woods to this safe zone or so he called it. This place is packed with people. This safe zone is actually some sort of a soldier camp, it is quite wide but to be filled with people, military assets, food and other supplies, it becomes packed. 

The man told them that outside of the camp is already an infected land and they separated the border with wired and electric gate. 

The virus, named Hightlight, spread only with a single touch from the infected being. It spread through skin, saliva and it will infected the person as fast as a blood trickled from your finger to the ground. Once infected, the person will die in only an hour tops, die out of bleeding to death. Blood with trickled out from the nose, mouth, ears, eyes and most afraid, even skin. 

How it was discovered? 

Who is patient zero?

At that current time, no one knows and Highlight was discovered when one man died mysteriously inside the government office out of a sudden and he was bleeding really bad. The weird thing is that the doctors can never find any fatal wound or cause of death from inside the body of the victim. No one knows how to clarify the virus until all the doctors and nurses inside the opeartion room, died too exactly one hour after get in contact with the victim. 

Just like that, Highlight became famous in an instant. 

"Yifan said that lunch is at 1, but I am not hungry at all after seeing all those people at the outside" Dongwoon sighed, taking a seat beside Kikwang, "There are so much blood... I am a doctor but seeing those bodies out there... is too much for me"

"We just left the city yesterday and now... this?" Junhyung shook his head, "How did Yifan even find us anyway? He just happened to see us inside the woods?"

"Let`s not bicker about that now" Hyunseung said, "By the way... this room is like the exact replica of that room in the movie Maze Runner: Scorch Trial..." He chuckled and Junhyung frowned at him, "You know... the room that Thomas and his friend stays inside the Rat Man`s place..."

"Why did you even think about that now?" Junhyung raised his eyebrows. 

Hyunseung rolled his eyes, "Just felt like easing the tension and Thomas is handsome by the way... Newt too" He grinned.

Yoseop put down his bag on one of the bed and proceed to stand beside Doojoon who was still looking around the office, "So... what do you think?" He asked, "Is this all legit? Or it`s just us having the same dream and when we wake up, those bunnies still ing each other?"

Doojoon would have been laughing at the comment but the he was so tired that he just shook his head, "All these happened so quick and I can`t think of anything right now" He sighed and looked at Yoseop`s arm, "I think we should take a look at your arm"

"I am fine..."

"Seop... I am a fireman... I know this things a little... if it`s bad, we have to let Dongwoon take a look at it"

Yoseop nodded slowly, letting himself being pulled towards the toilet. "This place is quite clean for a soldier camp" He said, looking at the toilet as Doojoon busying himself trying to be a hero of the day. "I need to take shower after this, scrub this shirt, we didn`t have much clothes with us anyway"

"Yeah... need to wash clothes on our own and... you need stitches, Seop" Doojoon said, looking at the kind of big wound on Yoseop`s arm, "This surely going to leave scar, I bet but we need clean this up first. 

"Just clean it with water and wiped it clean. If we see Yifan, I`ll try ask him for some disinfection.. for now just wiped it clean. I want to take shower"  

Doojoon did his best to clean the wound. Despite not wanting to hurt the man he loves, Yoseop did winced a few times while he`s doing his best. "You need help in the shower?"

Yoseop chuckled, "I am fine, Doojoon-ah. If anything, I`ll call you"

"Fine..." The fireman stepped outside the toilet, slowly take the seat on one of the chairs provided, "You guys okay?" He asked the others. 

Kikwang sat up, leaning against Dongwoon, "I am tired..." He sighed really deep, "We were just having so much fun just now and in just... how many hours? 4 hours? Everything turned upside down... this is so... ed up..." 

"I can believe all this ..." Junhyung stood up, walking back and forth in front of his friends, "Virus? Highlight? Why is the name of that virus so happy and cheerful anyway...? What are we then? The survivor? Highlighter...?"

"You`re not making any sense..." Doojoon rolled his eyes. 

"I am just..." Junhyung huffed his breath, ruffling his already messy hair, "Frustrated, I think... I mean... we were just having our very own time..."

Hyunseung pulled his boyfriend`s hand to sit beside him. He massage the man`s tense shoulder, "I think you need some rest... we all do..." He said, "Let`s just take some rest and wait until they call us. I believe there will be time when Yifan will tell us more about this. We desearved it"

Dongwoon blinked slowly, "So... Yifan... he`s the good guy now or what? I still didn`t trust him after what he did 1000 years ago" He said but then he grinned, "Damn... that sound so cheesy..."

Kikwang chuckled, "But I think we can trust him now... I mean... he was the one that saved us. If not, we were still at the woods, having fun but then when we get back home..."

"That could be true" Yoseop said, coming after finish taking shower with only towel wrap around his slim waist, "But we can`t be so fast to judge him. We never know... he might want something from us..."

Doojoon nodded, "One thing for sure... he saved us. But we just have to be careful for now... let`s stick together and face everything together after this"

_____*****_____

Junhyung looked at Hyunseung and Doojoon and then he looked Yifan, "So, why is it that you want to see just... us? What about Yoseop, Dongwoon and Kikwang?"

Yifan smiled softly, "You will know soon"

"When is soon exactly? Because I think we have wait for more than an hour in this dull, small room" Doojoon said. 

"We just have to wait for my boss to get here and he will brief you about the things we will discuss later on"

Hyunseung frowned, "Your boss? You mean, you are not the boss around here? I thought you said that you run this place"

"I did run this place" Yifan answered, "But my boss runs the whole country"

"You mean the president?"

Yifan chuckled, "You`ll see..."

Junhyung sighed, leaning back against the chair. They waited for another half an hour and the boss, didn`t show any sign of coming at all, "I think you need to tell us now because I don`t think your boss is coming. What kind of boss make people wait for him for almost 2 hours?"

"Yeah..." Doojoon nodded, "You do know that we still didn`t trust you, right? I mean for what you have done to us before?"

"Those 1000 years back?"

"Well... it still kind of fresh in our memories. We were enemies, you do remember that, right? How much you want us to be dead, Yoseop especially. You were basically chasing his tail in those 1000 years"

Yifan rolled his eyes, "Of course I do remember but it has been so long and I don`t think we should remember those thing now since we are in the middle of much dangerous situation"

Hyunseung stretched his body, getting numbed from sitting too many hours, "Just tell us now, can you?"

The man in front of them stood up, taking a look at his cellphone and sighed as he didn`t received any message from the other side, "Fine... let me get this straight" He said and the other three sit up straight, "We need Alpha`s help to find the cure for Highlight"