It`s the end... of us

Alpha

"You have what you want. Now let me go. What else did you want from me?" Yoseop frowned. He looked at Doojoon who was rolling his eyes in front of him. "After what you just told me, do you really think I would want to stay here? I would rather die with the others than stay here watching you doing what so ever you think is right" 

Doojoon sighed for the 1000 times and folded his arms in front of him, "After you just told Suho that you are an immune, you really expect us to let you go? There might be only a few immune in here so just in case, we don`t have enough, you will be staying here, young man" 

"You have no right to tell me what I can and cannot do, Yoon Doojoon. I already lost all my respect I have for you. Even when you told me that what you are doing now is simply looking for the cure, it will not change the fact that you are the one that cause all these to happen in the first place. So you can save your sorry and just throw me out there like you throw me away from you now!" 

"I have no right?" Doojoon raised his eyebrows, questioning Yoseop`s statement, "You sighed the volunteer form, Yang Yoseop. It says there that we can use you whenever we wanted for whatever reason we have. So if you think I don`t have the right to tell you what to do, better think again because hell yes, I have the right to do what I want to do to you" 

Yoseop slit his eyes, "Oh really? Then you better guard me good because if you`re not, I swear you will never find me again tomorrow"

The former Captain inched closer until he is standing right in front of the man, "Oh I will gurad you good... because that`s why Suho only prepare one room for us. That`s how I will keep my eyes on you and you better watch you before you do anything. This Yoon Doojoon you knew now, would not hesitate you hurt you even less. So watch you mouth, you er" He grabbed the shorter man`s arms and twisted it painfully. 

The smaller man gasped painfully. He`s sure that Doojoon handprint will be visible on his arms. Doojoon gripped on his hands becomes harder and tighter, his eyes started to water but then he blinked it away. "Let go of me..."

Doojoon didn`t say anything rather than just raising his eyebrows. He softly smile the smile that Yoseop loves the most and then the soft smile turned into a wicked grin. "And if I don`t want to? What can you actually do, Yang Yoseop?" 

Yoseop whimpered at the painful feelings, "It hurts, Doojoon-ah..." He told the man. No matter how strong he tried to be, the gripped just gets more and more tight and more and more painful to handle. He was sure that his arm might burst from being gripped too tight and strong. "I said... it hurts, Yoon Doojoon" 

"You can`t even get away from my grip, just how do you think you can get away from here, you idiot?" 

"Don`t you ever underestimate me. You just wait. The moment you wake up tomorrow morning, you won`t find me anywhere here at all"

"Really...? Not if I you till you can`t even walk, isn`t it?" 

"W-What...?" 

_____*****_____

"..." Doojoon rubbed the back of his head. It throbs really hard as Yoseop kicked him and caused his head to bump against the wall. "That`s hurt... Yang Yoseop..."

Yoseop panted as he quickly fastened his trousers. "Don`t you ing dare to mark me. Even if you really are my mate, I would rather die from being imprinted by other Alpha rather than spend the rest of my life with a pathetic Alpha like you" 

Doojoon looked at the angry chipmunks and scoffed, "Just give in, Yoseop-ah. What can you do now? After what had happened and after what you just know about the whole situation, let me ask you once again, what can you actually do? Just forget about the people at the outside and just live your life here in the inside... with me..."

"Just go and kill youself" 

"That`s rude"

"You want to talk about being rude now?" Yoseop raised his eyebrows, "For real, Yoon Doojoon? After all these... you accused me of being rude to... you? Just who the hell do you think you are? I don`t ing care even if you are the boss here or whatsoever. That means nothing to me and newsflash, despite what you title is, don`t you ever think that I will submit to you as your mate and also I will never ever help you guys as an immune" 

"That is not yours to decide. Plus, once we knew that you are an immune, you will be use no matter what you try to do" 

The smaller man blinked tiredly and he sighed while leaning against the wall directly where Doojoon was currently at, "You guys are sick. You especially, Doojoon. Just how cruel can you be, leaving your own friends out there with the infected"

"They are not my friends and they are not immune so they cannot be in here. If you are part of this, you must understand that at least" 

"But they are not infected yet!" Yoseop stood up real fast, "They are just like some of the people in here who are not immune. They different is that they are out there with the infected but we both know that they had the strength to defend themselves from being infected. All of them are former soldiers. They best of the whole humanity" 

"Former... let me highlight that for you" Doojoon said, standing up slowly, "We are all former soldiers and I am the only one who stays as a soldier even now. The fireman was just a cover and being one of the most important people in the country, you can just get whatever you want, including the direct link to find where you are" 

"What are you even talking now? Another bull?"

"Just who do you think ask you to join the whole project?"

Yoseop frowned and it didn`t take long for him to roll his eyes really hard, it actually hurts, "You bastard" He cursed, "...Never in my entire life would I thought that we will end just like this. We never live in any easy life and I thought we really care for each other but no, you just have to be the bad guy. If I remember correctly, you were so sweet back then and I regret falling for you, Yoon Doojoon. This is really the end... our end..."

_____*****_____

"For once, I actually would want to bail out and just walk away from here" Junhyung said. 

Yifan looked up from his bowl of instant soup, "That`s actually quite a brilliant idea. Let`s just go out of the country. I know the forest and we can stay inside there for couple of days to sort things out"

"And leave Yoseop and Doojoon?" Kikwang asked, blinking his eyes. 

Junhyung sighed, "They are not at our side, Kikwang-ah. They are already in their own world. Perhaps, they didn`t even think of us now. I mean, they already safe in there and they are both immune. You do the thinking, if you were they, will you want to think of us now?" 

"I just can`t believe they would just ditch us"

"Then how can you explain they just go missing? And Yifan being out here looking ever so pathetic like this" Junhyung said, ignoring Yifan`s glare. "I know it is hard for you to believe it but you have to. And we have to move on, nothing will happen if we stay here and the threat, the danger of us being infected is getting higher. We have to safe ourselves first" 

Dongwoon slurped his instant soup and wiped his lips, "So... when are we moving and where?" 

"You`re with them too?" Kikwang asked his boyfriend. 

"We can`t really do anything now, is it? Like Junhyung said, we have to think our our safaty too" 

"I just can`t believe Yoseop and Doojoon would just left us like this. Yoseop is not like that. No matter what happen to him, he will never turn his back on us. We are his friends"

"I try to feel sorry for you guys but I lost my mother and brother for this. I lost people who are important to me too and so, I really think, right now, your friend backstab story, is just a tiny matter. We have to save ourselves now. Our life is far more important than that drama" Yifan said. 

Kikwang blinked slowly. No matter how hard he try to deny it, Yifan has a point. They have to think of their lives now. This just got real and they have no time to waste thinking of people who they thought their were friends. He looked at his loving boyfriend, noticing how quiet the man is and met with the sweetest smile ever. He returned the smile and sighed, "Well... I guess, you guys are right. We really should be looking after our own asses as of now"   

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Imprinted

An Aplha can mark his mate by biting into the soon-to-be-mate`s neck and the mark made by an Alpha will never heal. The skin will continue to be red and it can be a sign to the other Alpha that the person already been mated. It`s called being imprinted and once imprinted, the person can never live without the Alpha. If the imprinted person did not see, hear or taste the Alpha scent within 4 days, he or she will die suffocating. That`s the consequences of being imprinted. However, an Omega or Beta can rebel by trying to mate with other Alpha that wasn`t supposed to be his or her mate. However, the mating process will be very painful and it can resulted into terrible blood loss... in major cases... death. 

Hey guys... sorry that I took a long break... I actually just finish my degree and now am looking for a job. So with all the final year project and internship and everything, I had to stop for a while... but now... since I am no longer an university student and still searching for a job (means I kind of stayed at home doing nothing other than facing my laptop), I might be able to update regularly... 

Wish me luck in finding a suitable job for me, guys...