Revealation

Alpha

"Hell no... this is not happening just when we ing thought we ing got it!" Kikwang burst as they all decide on what to do with Doojoon and Yoseop missing in action. "We can`t go back there... Yifan will laugh his of at us"

Dongwoon pinched the bridge of his nose. They all just realized that Doojoon and Yoseop had really gone missing since it`s already 12 and none of them coming back to the clinic. "We didn`t know where they are right now and my best guess is that they were taken by Yifan`s men. Who else would want them? This is not a zombie world where they could prossibly been eaten"

"Why did they wanted Doojoon and Yoseop anyway?"

"I don`t know... maybe Suho find out about them being immune. Maybe they stay outside last night and perfect for kidnapping. Or maybe they go to Yifan themselves so that their blood can be use which I think is definitely ridiculous. They are the least selfish people I know and they would never do that. That`s for sure" 

Junhyung bite off the bread in his hand, damn Yoseop really know how to bake. The bread taste heaven. He sighed depply, looking at the two doctors who were still bickering in front of him, "We`ve got no one else..." He said, gaining attention from the other two, "We can only ask for Yifan`s help to find them or if we would want to find then ourselves, we need to be extra careful. You guys especially... you aren`t immune. I don`t want to lose anymore friends. I can`t do this alone... I would rather die than face this all alone"

"Come on... you`re a commander..."

"I am an architect now..."

Kikwang closed his eyes, trying to build his confidence back. He need to be strong now. He only have the two men in front of him and they are not much in help actually. He needs to be strong for himself and for the others too. "Okay... let`s eat our lunch first while we discuss what we should do. Let`s not fight anymore" He said, looking at his boyfriend. 

Picking up his share of the bread, Dongwoon nodded. He gulped down the plain water from the water dispenser in the clinic and wipe his lips, "So... I gave out my idea... we should ask for Yifan`s help... what about you guys... are you guys agree with me or you guys have other ideas?"

"Honestly...?" Junhyung raised his eyebrows, "I am so... agree with you, my friend..."

"Or... we could check aroound the city first... look around for at least 2 days and if we can`t find them... we will go back to the safezone... and meet with Yifan... tell him everything and pray to God that he will help us find Doojoon and Yoseop" Kikwang suggested. 

_____*****_____

Yoseop ruffled his hair, "Why are we even doing this stupid thing?" 

Doojoon looked at his back and sighed, "Can we not talk about this again, Yang Yoseop? We discuss it already about 100 times and it is not my fault you get so attached to that poeple"

"That people are our friends, Yoon Doojoon! Our precious friends..."

Doojoon turned around and literally grabbed Yoseop`s arm real tight, "Listen here, dude" He hissed, glaring really hard at the smaller man, "I am so tired of this little game and act that we have to put through because of the stupid experiment. And the moment we signed up for this, we already agree that we will never get attach even though those people were our friends from 1000 years ago. So man up and stop being a baby. They never force us to do this, we sign up on our own and so don`t you ever think of bailing out right ing now"

Yoseop looked at Doojoon, wincing at the cold stare given by the man. He thought to himself, is this the guy he made love to last night? Certainly not. He ripped his arm out of the man`s grip, again wincing, but this time as he hurt his arm in doing so. "Yeah... I volunteer for this stupid experiment by myself and my initial purpose was because to be able to meet with you, with them. Unlike you, I still value them as my friends and will always do"

"Suit yourself, just so you know, I am a totally different person now and I don`t get attached. Just how cold you were 1000 years ago, I am much colder than that. So, if you are going to get attach and bail out, it`s not my fault if you`re terminated. Because the last time I read the contact, you can`t quit unless you have death wish of being stunt to death" 

Yoseop frowned, "Just... who the hell are you? You are not the same person I know"

"Yeah?" Doojoon raised one of his eyebrow, "Newsflash, I am not... the same person that you love... that Yoon Doojoon... died the moment you left him so that you can be the hero that save the humanity 1000 years ago. This is the new Yoon Doojoon. The one that will be doing favor only to himself. Yes, I am selfish, I am bad and I am a jerk. Call me with any names you want but that will never change the fact that I am not your Yoon Doojoon any longer"

"Then who the hell that has been kissing me all these while?"

"That is the new Yoon Doojoon. The one that is also a good actor"

"...I can`t believe that you just said that"

Doojoon smirked, "Well... believe it my friend. This is happening. I...changed... and there is nothing you can do"

Yoseop was just about to say something when suddenly Suho called them out from the inside of the gate. "Hey guys... we`ve been waiting for you. Come inside... I prepared your room already"

The smaller man watch as Doojoon walked right pass through the gate of the safezone. He was hesitated but then he followed slowly, watching at the back as the gate closed, so does his future. 

_____*****_____

"So... do you guys have what I asked for?" Suho wiggled his eyebrows. 

Doojoon chuckled, "Can you let us take bath first or maybe take some rest? Or at least, something to eat. We have to cut back on our food because there are so many of us back there at the clinic" 

Yoseop glared at the man, thinking that he is so insensitive. How could he refer to their friends as the people? "If you`re asking for that. Let me just say it. Dongwoon and Kikwang find out that there are immune among us and both Doojoon and I are immune... and Junhyung too. Our blood can be use to create the cure for the virus" He said, revealing their finding. 

His supposed-to-be-boyfriend looked at his, throwing daggers with his eyes. Clearly he had the idea and plan to hold up the finding first but then he just reveal it. Why should they keep it secret anyway? Suho will get to know about it sooner or later. 

"That is... an amazing finding..." Suho blinked, "How can I do not realize it? Blood use to be very important for the past 1000 years. I keep on thinking about changing the formula of the already created cure for other virus. Huh... what a good pair of doctors Kikwang and Dongwoon are" 

"Just so you know... Hyunseung is dead because he is not the immune" Yoseop continued and Suho just raised his eyebrows, asking silently, 'How is that my problem?'. "So please, if you want to use the immune`s blood, respect the deceased. Because of him, we managed to know about this findings" 

Suho rolled his eyes and nod once. He then looked at Doojoon and grinned,"So... now you can rest at your room but I am apologizing in advance that I can`t prepare separate rooms for you guys. There are quite a lot of people here and one room can actually fit up to 10 people. But I got you guys one room... only for 2 of you... so... enjoy..." He chuckled while signaling to one soldier to take Doojoon and Yoseop to their room. 

Doojoon cracked his knuckles and sighed tiredly, "What about Yifan?"

"What about him?" 

"You handle him already? I thought he was not supposed to know about this?" 

Suho scoffed, getting ready to take his leave, "That man... such a naive soldier... I thought he was a governor back in Line but so stupid now... I put him with the rest of the people at the outside... If he can stay alive until we get this under control, we can just shoot him after that... But I doubt he can actually stay alive, I mean... he just believe whatever I told him" The doctor said and then, walk away with victory written all over his face. 

Yoseop blinked at the new info he had just heard, "He put Yifan out there? I thought Yifan was supposed to run this place? I mean, that`s what he told us when we were brought here in the first place" 

"There are things you didn`t know, Yoseop" Doojoon said, watching Yoseop`s reaction and when the man didn`t give any, he continues, "You joined this just as a recruit and so does Yifan. He thought he run this place but like Suho said, he just believe whatever he`s been told"

"What do you mean there are things I didn`t know? Like what...?"

"Like how I was the one who actually run this place..." 

_____*****_____

"Guys... guys! Stop it! Stop it now!!" Kikwang shouted on top of his lung and the fight in front of him came to a halt. The two guys sprawling on the floor pushed each other away from themselves and standing up, steadying themselves. Kikwang looked at both bruised face and bloodied lips on front of him, "What the hell is wrong with both of you. Nothing will settle if you just fight like this" 

Yifan glared at Junhyung and so does the other man. He wiped the blood at the corner of his lips and grumpily took a seat at one of the chair at the clinic hall. Junhyung pulled his hands away from Dongwoon who had been trying from almost 30 minutes ago, to break the fight off. "I just had do much anger in that man that I can`t control it the moment I saw his ridiculous face"

"Just stop it now..." Dongwoon hissed. He was also almost being punch by Junhyung when all he did was trying to break the fight off. He sighed and looked at Yifan who was still wiping his bloodied lips, "What are you doing here, Yifan?" He asked. "Why aren`t you at the inside of the safezone. It is very dangerous here. Infected people are everywhere" 

The soldier looked up at the doctors and the architect. He frowned as he didn`t see where is the kindergarden teacher but seeing just how angry Junhyung was just now, he kind of get what had happened. "Doojoon and Yoseop were at the safezone" He said slowly. 

Kikwang`s eyes widened, "That is great! We can just go there and we can see them already. I am so glad that they are safe" He grinned happily, looking at his boyfriend but the man didn`t seem so happy about the news. He titled his head to one side and looked back at Yifan, seems like the man have more to say. 

"It turns out that this whole this is so much more than what we thought. And the reason why I am here is because they wanted to kill me. It`s just that they don`t want to do it themselves. So they kind of leaving me to deal with Highlight" 

"What?" Kikwang eyes widened once again for a whole different reason, "Why the hell-"

"And you expect us to believe you?" Junhyung mocked. 

"Then why the hell am I out here?" Yifan asked, almost shouted at the man. 

"I don`t know..." Junhyung shrugged, "Maybe this is part of your plan to... abduct us and bring us back there to the safezone just like what you did to Doojoon and Yoseop. Because you already know that they both are immune and I am also an immune and Kikwang and Dongwoon were the doctors who find out about that" 

Yifan frowned, "Wait... what? There are immune among you guys?" He asked, cursing under his breath, "Both Yoseop and Doojoon also knew about this?"

"Of course..." Dongwoon said, as the questions are building more and more.

Yifan cursed again, "..." 

Junhyung looked back at his friends and they both shrugged, "Just tell us what the hell happened actually?"

Sighing deeply, Yifan sit up straight. "A few years back, The government hired Suho and his medical team to create this one virus stronger than the most deadly virus on earth, Marburg. The reason was so pure in the first place. They wanted to create a cure for that as per Suho said, once they can create the cure, it can be use to cure even cancer, Ebola, dengue, pretty much all the other sickness-"

"Aren`t you the one that approved the paperwork? We find some papers saying that you also involve in this" Dongwoon intercept. 

"I worked for the government and when the president asked me to approve it, I did it without asking any question"

"Okay... continue..."

"Just like you already know... because if you already find out about the papers, you must know how Highlight get to spread..."

"Yeah... we do..."

Yifan sighed, "The things that you didn`t know is... the government also hired several citizen to take part in this kind of mission along side with Suho. They will be needed in case of emergency and the pay is good... like... real good... and... Yoseop went to be recruit..."

"Woah woah woah... wait a second..." Kikwang stopped the man, blinking widely, he chuckled, looking around at Junhyung and Dongwoon, "There is no wayYoseop was in this with you guys for money. They are not like that. I know Yoseop. Maybe we just met in this new life but he... is not like that..."

"Whatever you want to believe... let me tell you... he is in this..." Yifan said, "He went back to the safezone to tell Suho about this findings..."

"Why is he volunteering for this anyway?" Kikwang asked, still don`t believe what Yifan had just said. 

"If I remember correctly, Yoseop said because he will get to meet with you guys because in this so call mission, every single citizen will be in our radar. It`s kind of sweet that he do this for you guys"

"Then what exactly that he do in this... what... Highlight mission?"

"We didn`t need them in the first place. We just told all the citizen that volunteer for us, they will only get their money if they have something valuable to give to us and Yoseop gave out the information... so I guess... money`s in the bank..." 

Junhyung scoffed as he took a seat on the floor, "You know what... this is all bull... and you haven`t tell us anything about Doojoon. Is he in this too because I don`t think he will leave Yoseop`s side after they finally met again"

"I haven`t say anything because Doojoon is actually the one who run the whole Highlight mission... together with Suho"

The three friends couldn`t say anything. 

Kikwang hummed, trying to put his words into sentences, "Then............. why are you here once again?"

Yifan sighed, "They want to get rid of me. Doojoon is back there and so I wasn`t needed anymore. I was kind of a decoy for Doojoon all these while"

"And you are okay with it?"

"You think I am not losing something out of these?" Yifan glared at the doctor, "I lost my precious brother because of this. That prisoner that they tested Highlight on in the first place? That`s my brother and the person who spread it because she visit my brother in the prison? That`s my mother. So if you guys think I did this for money or something, you guys are wrong and I am in deep as deep as you guys, probably deeper into the hole" 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well guys.... it will reach the end soon as then I will contonue with Mystic. Please support that one too, okay? 

Thanks... 

Love, Mera