A reunion

Alpha

After Yoseop`s death, sacrificing himself for the greater good, the five friends left to find a place to live. From there, they travel the world, finding places they never thought had exist, witnessing what`s left of the living things and never once settle down at one place for a long time. They thought that the theories they`ve learn back in Line was true, until one moment change everything. 

Doojoon, Junhyung, Hyunseung, Kikwang and Dongwoon stumbled across one place that they thougt was heaven for real. Since there were people living there. Not much, but almost 15 families with at least 3 members in them stayed there. How? No one knows when it begin. But it was the light the five of them were searching for. Finally, they had find their moment of life. 

They stayed there as the crowd welcome them.

They lived there in a house they built together.

They worked there as farmers and as builders.

And they finally died there, one by one at the age of 87, 89, 90, 88 and 92 ...

Now... In the year 3505, a thousand years after the devastating obliteration of humankind, the few that was left had to carry the burden of bringing back the nation to the world. It was hard but slowly, the birth rate increase and the death rate decrease. It took a thousand years for them to build what most of them thought was impossible. And now, there are billions of people living in the world. Yet, the six of them, reincarnated, still managed to find each other.

_____*****_____

Yoseop handed out Doojoon`s hot caramel latte, "So... what are you up to now?" He asked, looking directly at the man in front of him. He signalled the other worker that he will be taking a short break and took off his apron.

The other man waited until Yoseop took a seat in front of him at the other side of the small rounded table before say anything. Doojoon took a sip of his drink, brushing his hands on the hot cup to ease off the cold weather, "How come I never notice this shop before?"

"I noticed you ever since this shop is open"

"Which is when exactly?"

"Last 2 months"

Doojoon frowned at Yoseop, "Then... why didn`t you say anything to me?"

Yoseop shrugged, "I was in heat before"

"I am sorry?"

"I said... I was in heat before" Yoseop repeated, "I am afraid that I will do something to you if we even get close to each other. So, I waited... until the heat is over which is about a couple of weeks back. Turn out... you enter the shop on the very day I plan to say hi to you"

Doojoon his lips, tasting the bitter taste of the latte, "So... you are not an alpha?"

"I guess... being all high and mighty in the past life will  not guarantee you will be the same in the next life. I am the most powerful a thousand years ago but now I am one of the lowest being in the world" 

"You`re an omega then?" Doojoon asked, not believing what he thought. But then... Yoseop nodded and he shut his eyes tightly before opening them to look at Yoseop again. "Well... I am an alpha"

"I know..."

"How did you know that?"

"Alpha is actually an extremely rare and powerful creature no matter what being they are in and being discovered as an alpha, you will get enourmous gift from the government in return of your ... so that they can make an experiment to create more alpha... but you..." Yoseop pointed at Doojoon, "You are the first person that don`t what all that incentives and that makes your story being broadcast around the world, you didn`t know that?"

Doojoon faintly remember what Yoseop was talking about. Yeah, he was the first person who refuse to receive any gift from the government. Hell, he wouldn`t let the people use him like a speciment. He is a freaking human being and let other people who he didn`t know touch his so that they can get his ? No freaking way in the world will he do that. 

After that, he was as popular as the president. Everywhere he goes, people will want to interview him. Girls chased him and not to mention, boys were after his also. God, that time was a living nightmare for him. And he was only 15 at that time. Luckily, after a few years, things settle down and he can live his life like a normal person.

"And yet you asked me how I would know about you? The whole world knows about you"

Doojoon looked at Yoseop again and he smiles softly, "Well then... I am glad that I met you now..." He said, grabbing Yoseop`s hand and clasping it in his own, "What about you? How are you doing now? Are you feeling okay"

Yoseop his lips, exhaling softly, "I am doing just fine... I have this cafe that I built with my very own effort after my parents died in a car crash last year"

"Oh my..." Doojoon frowned, "I am so sorry to hear that" 

"It`s okay... they were mean anyway to me..."

"What do you mean by that?"

"They..." The man straighten his body for a bit, "Turn out they didn`t feel proud of having their one and only son as an omega... so... I didn`t really think they care much about me. Just waiting time for me to meet with my mate and let my mate take care of me"

Doojoon shook his head, "I never thought they will..."

"It`s okay..." Yoseop brushed him off, "Didn`t want to think about that anymore... what are you doing now? For work...? Don`t tell me you`re a soldier... enough with that for the past thousand years..."

Chuckling softly, Doojoon answered, "Nah... I am a fireman now... technically... I am still working to save people`s life... just like thousand years ago..." 

"A fireman? So, the station down the road is your station?"

"Yeah... that`s why I walked there... I lived just a few blocks away and it`s only like... 30 minutes of leisure walking to my station"

Yoseop nodded slowly, "I live upstairs... Bought two storey shop, but the cafe didn`t really required much space... so I turn the second floor into my own house..."

"That must be so cool... but it must be small... is it?"

"I live on my own so it`s okay... I don`t really mind about space... spend most of my time here anyway..."

The fireman smiled softly, watching the love of his life, "Have you met the others?"

Yoseop grinned, something that Doojoon thought that man will never do, "Of course... in fact... we`ve plan for a gathering tomorrow night"

_____*****_____

"So... you`re an alpha..." Doojoon pointed at Junhyung and the man nodded, "You`re an alpha too..." He pointed at Hyunseung this time and the man nodded too, "So... who`s the top?"

Hyunseung slapped Doojoon on the back of his head, "Apparently, that`s the only thing that stuck inside your head, is it?"

Doojoon stuck his tongue towards the man. 

"To answer your question... we take turns..." Junhyung said, "If I top him tonight, he`s going to be ramming up my tomorrow"

"Urgh..." Doojoon faked a vomitting voice, "I can imagine you him but he do the same to you... thanks for tonight`s nightmare my friend..."

Dongwoon laughed, "Actually... it`s the best way... since alpha had the instinct to be top whenever they had , it is quite healthy for aplha couple to switch... although it is better if they both try to find other mate since they might gave birth to other potential alpha"

"He`s a doctor... so you guys have to listen to him" Kikwang interupt just when Junhyung wanted to say something, "But... it`s Fate`s job... if it`s true that you guys are mate even when you both alpha... there`s no problem in that..."

"Since when did you guys met with Yoseop?" Doojoon asked, glancing at behind the counter where Yoseop was preparing their drinks. 

"He`s a regular at my clinic..." Kikwang said, "I met him about a year ago when the clinic where he usually got his suppressant closed, he`s been my psychiatrist patient and since then, the three of us been hang out together..."

Dongwoon nodded, "I could believe it at first when he told me he`s an omega... I thought he will be an alpha or at least a beta like me... but he`s like Kiki... an omega... but that`s not going to be a problem actually... he has great self control"

"So you guys have a clinic together?" Hyunseung asked. "I didn`t know that" 

"We met at medical school about 5 to 6 years back" Kikwang answered, "That`s how we decided to build our life together... and this puck actually able to graduate at the same time as me when he is a junior of one year" He punched Dongwoon`s left shoulder.

"Don`t blame me when I was born a genius..." Dongwoon winced as his shoulder stings a little.

Doojoon hummed, ignoring the lovely couple, "What about you guys...?" He averted his attention to Junhyung and Hyunseung this time.  

Hyunseung grinned, "Well... as you already know... Jun`s an architect and he`s the one that design my kindergarden school. We met couple of years back and now-"

"I actually wanted to hear how you guys met with Yoseop and not how you met with him" Doojoon said, slitted his eyes at the pretty man. 

"Actually, I met with Hyunseung just 2 months back, a few days before this cafe was open when I was on my way to check this place out for final checking. His kindergarden was quite close to here and he happened to notice me on that morning" Yoseop came with two trays on each hands. 

Junhyung, being the closest to Yoseop at that time, quickly help the man placing 6 cups and 4 plates on the table, "Good balance there you have, soldier..." He praises. 

"Oh my God... please don`t remind me of that anymore" Dongwoon grunted, "If I could, I would want to forget that memories... such a bad one..."

Junhyung grinned, "Sorry... forced of habit" He murmured. 

"Why am I the last one that met with you guys?" Doojoon frowned as Yoseop took a seat beside him. 

"To be fair, this is the first time I met with Dongwoon too..." Hyunseung said, "The last time I met with Kikwang, Dongwoon had a patient and it`s just me, Kikwang, Yoseop and Junhyung"

"And if you and Yoseop didn`t met yesterday, this gathering will be just the five of us" Kikwang continued. "I think it`s going to be better though... when you`re not here" He said, jokingly. 

Doojoon glared at the shorter man, "I swear I`ll run you over with my fire truck"

"Ooooo..... so scared....."

"This cake is delicious..." Dongwoon said, sensing an unreasonable fight is about to happen, "You`re an amazing baker, hyung. And not to mention but this coffee is killing it. I am going to stay awake for 2 days straight..."

Yoseop chuckled, "Still good with my hands am I?" He teased and Doojoon chocked on his Ice Americano. "Anyway... since we`re all here... I have an idea of going to a vacation. Just us... kind of miss you guys..." He suggested, ignoring his almost dying Doojoon on his side, still coughing.

"That is a brilliant idea... where? Hawaii? Italy? France?" Kikwang interupt, getting excited all by himself, "I am sure we can close the clinic for a week, right, Woonie?" He looked at his boyfriend. 

The doctor just curve his gorgeous smile, "Of course... we haven`t close in like forever I think... just work and work and keep on working..."

"Got to inform the other teachers but who cares..." Hyunseung shrugged, "I am the owner of that kindergarden anyway... I am sure I will be okay to follow up. What about you, Jun"

"I can use up my annual leave for you guys... I will be fine" The man answered.

Doojoon frowned, "Wow... wait a minute guys..." He holds up his hands, "I am sure it is okay with you guys since you all either the boss of your working life or you had an easy way to apply for off days but it does not go that way with me, guys... I had to apply my off days lot faster and even if I apply for tomorrow, my off days` going to be next month"

The other looked at him with hooded eyes, making the fireman all uncomfortable, "Then... let`s go next month... when Doo already get his off days, can we?" Kikwang asked, getting excited again. 

"Sure... plenty time for me to finish up my work anyway" Junhyung said, "And plenty of time for us to carefully plan this out... I want this vacation to be balls deep perfect" He grinned. 

Yoseop huffed his breath, "Not that it`s not a fun theme... the balls deep, I mean... but I am thinking of The Bahamas"

Doojoon shrugged, "Well... that`s not that..." He nodded, "Then... we will have to prepare several weeks before the actual date to meet up with Jun`s balls deep perfection" He laughed and hi-fived with Junhyung.

__________________________________________________

First chapter, a little bit slow just to introduce the characters, what are they and what they do for a living... Starting from the second chapter, it`s going to be a bit heavy, maybe Rated M or have some twist... Just telling... Hehehe...

Anyway, please continue to support me and I will do my very best to write an interesting story for you guys.

Love, Mera.