The Big News.

When True Love Spreads

     CNU was lying in his bed thinking of ways to tell the other members about his upcoming schedule. It was late Thursday evening and he had to leave the dorm that weekend to film. *Should I tell them all at once? Or individually to make it less harsh?* At that time Baro entered the room.

CNU sat up in his bed and without thought said, “Baro, I have something to tell you.”

“What is it hyung?”

CNU didn’t take the time to think about his following actions, “I’m leaving.”

“What are you talking about hyung?” Baro immediately grew worried.

“I didn’t want it to be so sudden so I had to tell you know.”

“Tell me what?!? W-where are you going!??”

“I have to film a reality show with other rookie group members.” Baro’s eyes began to turn red and swell, “Will you be able to visit us? How long will you be gone?”

CNU started feeling sorry for his dongsaeng. “I don’t think I will be able to leave and visit. Its reality TV, I’m gunna be filmed most of the day. The program ends a little before we debut. So I’ll be gone for about 3 months.”

“3 MONTHS?!?!” Baro shouted with tears pouring out of his eyes, grabbing onto his hyungs’ shoulders.

“Calm down Baro, it won’t be that bad.” CNU knew that it would take time to adjust to such a drastic change, but he had to try to comfort him.

Jinyoung entered the room to find Baro in tears, leaning against CNU’s shoulder.

He thought to himself *Why’s Baro crying? Should I leave them alone? Maybe it’s serious?*

CNU turned towards Jinyoung not saying anything.

Jinyoung mouthed “Mianhe” and slowly backed away and walked down the hallway.

Jinyoung said aloud to himself “Jeez, what’s wrong with everyone?”

Gongchan peeked his head out of the bedroom door. “What’s up, hyung?”

Jinyoung walked into the room, “Why is everyone in this group so emotional? Aish.”

Gongchan just shrugged and continued to watch the television. Jinyoung laid on the bed next to him and watched the TV with his maknae. “Upcoming reality show starring rookie members such as; Boyfriends’ Jo Twins, B1A4s’ CNU and AAs’ Kimchi.” With widened eyes Gongchan said “Did she say CNU-Hyung?” The two members turned to each other confused.        

     They hurriedly ran to CNU and Baro’s bedroom. Jinyoung slammed the door open and Gongchan asked, “It it true hyung?” By that time Baro had accepted the fact that CNU would be leaving for months and he couldn’t do anything about it.

CNU looked up at the rest of s. “Call Sandeul,” CNU stated.

Gongchan did as his hyung told him and Sandeul walked into the bedroom as clueless as a deer in headlights.

“I’m leaving to film a reality show and will be gone for 3 months. I will not be allowed to visit you guys so it will be awhile before we get into contact. I am leaving this Saturday morning.”  

Sandeul thought to himself *I can’t believe this, how could he do that to us… to Baro*

The rest of the members went about their daily lives that evening. It was not until the next day that they planned to have a day of fun for CNU’s going away.

====================

Hope you like the first chapter~ Please dont forget to comment and suscribe! Hopefully it isn't to bad ^//^'

Until next time~ ByBy :3