Dream Team?! Fighting!

When True Love Spreads

 

Sandeul awoke the next morning and his thoughts wandered upon the night before. *Aish~ I wonder what he was gunna tell me? If Only I had just let him…* Sandeul got into the shower to get ready for the new day. Steam and warmth began filling the bedroom that connected to the bathroom.

“Hyung! Stop that!” Gongchan murmured in his sleep. Jinyoung, who was already awake and on the computer turned his head towards the maknae, “Mwoh?” *Is he talking in his sleep?*

“Jinyoungie, jaebal!”

*Yah~ Is he dreaming about me?*

 “Gongchan!” The leader shouted to awaken the younger. Gongchan shot up in bed and wiped the sweat from his forehead, “Can you keep it down!?!” Jinyoung thought it would be a good time to tease the younger.

“Hy-hyung, what are you talking about?” The younger asked, utterly confused and nervous.

 “You know what I’m talking about.” Jinyoung smirked a devilish smile. Jinyoung got up from the computer desk and walked over to Gongchan. “Ji-jinyoung hyung, wh-what are you doing?” Jinyoung mocked the younger while he placed both his hands beside Gongchan and leaned forward. *D-does he know what I was dreaming of?*

“Gong Chansik-ah, were you, fantasizing?”

 Gongchan’s eyes grew big, then he thought, *Two can play this game.* “Mwoh? Ani, waeyo?”

 “Do you usually talk in your sleep?” Jinyoung asked as if he knew something the younger didn’t.

“No hyung, but I know somebody who does,” Gongchan smiled and beamed his glistening eyes at Jinyoung.

*What is he talking about now? I-I don’t sleep talk?* “Yah~ I don’t sleep talk!” The older complained.

 “Really? Your cheeks say different hyung.” The younger teased.

~

Sandeul entered the steamy bedroom and began getting dressed. Baro woke up and sat upright in his bed due to the steam. He rubbed his eyes then turned to his left. Baro’s eyes widened as he saw the back and bare body of his hyung. *Omona~ Ottoke?*

 Sandeul continued getting dressed and did not realize that Baro was awake. Baro tried to say something but was so shocked to see his hyung like this. Sure he had seen him shirtless before but never had he witnessed… a full moon.

Baro blushed at the sight before him and couldn’t find words to reduce the awkwardness of the situation. Sandeul finished dressing himself and started rubbing his wet hair with his towel. Right as Baro was about to speak he took a big gulp… then Sandeul turned around.

“Ba-Baro-YAHH! What are you doing!?! Have you been there the whole time?!? Why didn’t you say anything?!?”

“I-I didn’t…” Baro sat there dumbfounded with red ears.

“Yah~ You ert! What if I had turned around before getting dressed?!?!”

“Mi-Mianhe.” The awkward essence between the two was broken when Baro’s phone started vibrated on the side table. It was a text message, from Ji Yan:

*Annyeong Baro-ahh, I hope you had a fun time with noona last night. Can’t wait to see you next weekend (;*

Sandeul curiously asked, “Who is it from?” As if the whole argument between them didn’t even happen.

 “Oh-Uhh nobody, just an extra alert.” * I don’t want him to know that me and Ji Yan have another date* Baro thought while bitting his lip.

~

Jinyoung backed away from Gongchan and cupped his cheek. “I’m not even blushing!”

“Suuuurree~” Gongchan cooed. At that time, the door bell rang. All fi-four of the members ran to the door to see who it was. It was only a mail delivery from their manager. It was a letter that addressed each member. It read:

*Dear members of B1A4,

    I have been notified by the organization that produces the sports show for idols known as “Dream Team.” They would like you to all appear on the next season and show off your athletic talents. Although you have a lot to prepare for seeing your debut will be arriving any month now, I have agreed to let you go. The company manager has to run through a few documents before you will be competing in the events but it shouldn’t take long so condition yourselves. B1A4 Hwaiting!~*

“Dream Team?!?” Gongchan yelled. “I’ve always wanted to be a part of that show! You get to go against other famous artists for fun!”

 Sandeul, being the least athletic of the bunch butted in, “I don’t want to do it.”

 “Waeyo? It’ll be fun,” Jinyoung added.

“I’ve never been good at any sports or anything besides singing and dancing really…” Sandeul rubbed the back of his neck.

 “Well, I used to do a lot of extra sports in my school days. I could teach you.” Baro smiled at Sandeul encouragingly.

“C’Mon Deulieeee~ It’ll be fuuun!” Gongchan wined.

Sandeul puffed out one of his cheeks and narrowed his eyes, “Under one condition!”

“What’s that?” the leader asked with a smile.

“Don’t call me Deuliieee!!!” Sandeul shouted, chasing the maknae. Just then a thought clicked in Baro’s mind. “Jinyoung-hyung?”

 “Neh?” The older called.

“When do we start the show?”

“I’m not too sure, why?”

“I have plans….” Baro thought aloud.

===================

Just a filler. I am so very, very sorry V.V *we don't disserve to be putting up our nonsense on this amazing website*

Although tomorrow we have no school, so I will be spending my whole day righting an uber long chapter and I’ll post it up tomorrow as well ~ I promise!

*I mean, who cares if I have to do homework. Right?* XD