V

But, He's Sweet.

"Morning gorgeous." I heard as I walked into the kitchen, greeted by Koki. I smiled wide, the sight of him early in the morning, in his house. It was so unreal, but it was happening.

"Ah, flattery. So early in the morning? You flirt, you. Is Nakamaru-kun here?" I asked standing next to him grabbing a glass from the cabinet above, before responding he kissed my head.

"No, Yuichi texted me last night to say he was spending the night over there." He smelled so alluring, being close to him again was making me as giddy as a preschooler with a piece of candy.

"Eh? Looks like we weren't the only ones 'bonding' last night." I blushed, lucky that I still hadn't faced him. He laughed a little.

"'Bonding'? Why don't you just say it?" He turned my shoulders so I stood face-to-face with him, he was so damn hot!

"It's embarrasing." I blushed again, he rested his head near my shoulder.

"Mari, we had ." He faced me once again, looking a bit dissapointed. "Are you embarrased that you had with me specifically?" I nodded wildy, I felt like an ! Why did I say that!?

"No, no, no, it's just that... well you see. I'm shy, and you, you are so handsome! And I really like you and-" He smiled widely, the face I loved brightening.

"I'm kidding. Mari if you were embarrased to sleep with me you probably wouldn't have acted the way you did, I know better." He winked and walked into the living room. I followed close after him.

"Hey!" He turned around.

"What?" A smirk coming to his lips when he spoke.

"I didn't get my morning kiss yet." I said with a pout, dragging my toe around the carpet and making shapes.

He lowered his head to mine and kissed with as much hidden passion as a sappy lifetime movie. (I admit, I've watched a few. Or a lot, hey a broken heart calls for desperate measures. As in mother daughter talks and tubs of ice cream.)

"Good morning." He said as he broke the kiss, I smiled.

"Your an amazing boyfriend." I said, not realizing what I had said, I slapped myself in the head hoping he didn't hear me.

He did, he just laughed.

"I knew it was too good to be true." I moped, walking to the door to get my bag.

"Where are you going?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist. I really wanted to melt in his touch, but I couldn't. He wasn't mine, I had to share him, and that thought right now was so overbearing. I couldn't.

"Home."

"No! Why?" He hugged me tighter, resting his head on my shoulder. Ahhh~ the man was walking and I wanted him to myself.

"Koki, please let me go." I tried to unwrap his arms but he held tighter. His strength was frightening.

"Not a chance." He turned me around to face him, forcing me against the wall next to one of his chairs. We were so close, I felt my breath bouncing against him and coming back to me.

"Seriously, let me go." I tried to force him off of me, his strength only growing stronger.

"Not until I'm done." He kissed me, hard. Passion filled the space we were in, I couldn't help but kiss him back. He was so great, and his kiss. Waaaah~

He broke the kiss, panting slightly, he moved his lips to my ear. The cold breath shocked me, I was expecting the softness of his lips instead of his voice. His seductive voice... OKAY MARI STOP!

"Be my girlfriend." He panted more into my ear, waiting for my reply. I was to shocked, surely my ears were playing a cruel joke on me.

"Please." He panted again. I put my forehead on his shoulder, pissed that my ears would betray me like this.

"Marielle-Jeanette!" He looked at me, deep into my eyes. As if he was trying to stare down my soul.

"What!?" I snapped back, shocked at the frustration showing so apparently in my voice.

"Give me an answer, please. Be my girlfriend, date me, I want you to be my own... only mine." He grasped my shoulders, a gentler touch than before.

"That's a stupid question." I replied looking away from him, the intense stare of his beautiful brown orbs.

"Hah?" He started to look like his character from Tokyyu Tanaka Express 3, it was immensly cute.

I smiled, a huge smile. "You didn't even need to ask... I made it pretty obvious I wanted to be your girlfriend." I giggled again.

"Eh? Don't scare me like that! I was seriously worried..." He scratched the back of his neck and shrugged, God, how I wanted to punce on him that very moment.

And that I did.