VI {narrator-Tatsuya and Junnosuke}

But, He's Sweet.

Tatsuya lay on Junnosuke, his head on the tall man's chest. Junno's legs were on wither side of Tatsuya, giving him a sense of security. The man played with his copper strands, pulling here and there just to hear a groan escape the boys lips.

"Hey, Tat-chan?" Junno continued to twirl the soft hair in his hands.

"Mmm, yes Junno?" Junno felt a pulse in his groin at the sound of Tatsuya's moan, the little man laying on his lap (who very much resembled a woman) was very seducing to him.

"Can I kiss you?" Tatsuya shifted in his human-seat, facing Junno.

"Do it." He smiled the smile that sent shockwaves through Taguchi's body. (Hitting a certain area more than others)

Junno lowered his head to Ueda's, slowly, cautiously. Ueda becoming impatient took his hand and pulled Junno's neck towards him, their lips crashing onto each other. Sparks flew into the air, Junno knew he loved Ueda. Ueda, on the other hand, wasn't aware of how special he was to Taguchi.

Junno, getting harder with every moment from Tat-chan, pulled away.

"Eh? What's wrong? Why'd you stop~" Tatsuya whined, making Junno blush.

"Let's cuddle again, that can wait for later." Junno pulled Tatsuya into his chest, the small boy wrapping his arms around the man he admired so.


A/N so that was a little check-in on Ueda and Taguchi, i just didn't want to leave that hanging in the air so occasionally i'll do a chapter with them. (but don't worry it won't take over Clare and Yuichi's love story.)