XI

But, He's Sweet.

"Hey, Tat-chan. You should come over tonight, we can watch a movie." Junno said to the man sitting next to him, he was looking over his lyrics.

"Junno, you know better than I that we would not be watching a movie." Tatsuya giggled, Junno agreed. If Tat-chan came over nothing but 'fun' would happen. But even so, Junno wanted Tatsuya in his apartment.

"Please? I promise I'll save it for the credits." Junno whispered seductively into Tatsuya's ear before and biting his earring. Ueda let out a loud moan, hitting Junno straight in the crotch.

He didn't wait for an answer, he quickly pulled Tatsuya up and pulled him towards his car. Fearing someone would catch them if they stayed there any longer.

***Meanwhile at Yuichi's apartment.***

 

"Clare, when are you gonna let me kiss you again?" Yuichi whined in my ear, he was incredibly cute.

"I told you, I have strep and if you get it it will be damaging to your career. Babe, please withstand it a little longer." I replied trying to act annoyed, truth was I really wanted him to keep bugging me. When he was begging he cuddled more and I loved the feeling of his gentle hands on my skin.

"Fine." He pouted, the face was so alluring I sighed and planted one straight on his lips. I hope he knew if he got strep it was his fault.

"VICTORY!" He shouted, I giggled at his cute ways.