VII

But, He's Sweet.

It had been two months since Yuichi asked me to be his girlfriend, and since we had-well- Given ourselves to each other.

"Clare, Yuichi wants you." Koki told me, still cuddling with Mari (who not-so-surprisingly had landed him as her boy toy.)

"Kay." I smiled and stood up to go see what Yuichi wanted, I walked through his house. It took me awhile to find him, his house was pretty big, but evetually I did. He was in his room, getting ready for his coworkers wedding. He looked so cute pinning his cuffs together.

"Do you realize how hot you are?" I asked still standing in the doorway. He giggled and grabbed a tie off his bed.

"Which one?" I pointed to a sleek white one, it matched his black dress shirt and faded jeans great.

"Do you know how to a tie?" He asked throwing the other to the side. I laughed and walked over to help him, it helped having a clueless brother and father. I stood in front of him, adjusting the tie slightly. He smiled at me and kissed me, blushing slightly.

"Very handsome, but don't you think jeans are a little casual for a wedding?" I looked him up and down, he was very y.

"I know, I'm changing them right now." A evil twinkle appeared in his eyes, he was about to . Whenever he got an evil idea he turned into someone else.

You see, 99.9% of the time Yuichi was a cute shy man, but occasionally he would get a dirty idea (or he would get , hey he was a man.) and an evil twinkle appeared in his eyes and a switch went off in his head and he turned into a beast. Someone like... like... well like Tanaka-kun.

"Help me change them?" He asked, whispering into my ear. I giggled and went to shut the door, at which I heard a whistle from Mari.

***Sorry guys if you wanna know what happened here, due to all my rated fics i'm trying to keep some clean. (although this one is quite dirty in a censored way.) so i won't put the content in this one but there will a chapter entitled 'But He's Sweet outtakes'  so for now please bear with me and use your imaginations with this part! (p.s. she ends up giving him a . sorry for the spoiler!)***

I brushed my hair, he had pulled it quite hard. He sat on the bed, I could see him through the mirror, he had chosen plain black dress pants. The way he zipped them was so alluring, although he had gone back to being the shy and cute Yuichi and apologized quickly after we had finished.

He was cute in unimaginable ways.

"We should get going, don't wanna be late." I said wrapping my arms around his torso, his strong torso.

"Uh-huh." He hugged me back while blushing.


The wedding ceremony was beautiful, the brides dress fit her perfectly and the groom looked indeed handsome. I had held Yuichi's hand the whole time, even now, during the reception.

"Hey, Clare!" Mari called while walking towards me, Koki behind her smiling his perfect teeth smile. Mari was dressed in an above-knee dress from Badgley Mischka. It was black and one shouldered, the sleeve clad in gold. Her slightly curled hair shone under the dim lights of the reception hall, she made me feel inferior in my Dagmar long sleeved sweater dress that came to right above my knee. My hair straightened to the best of my abilities.

Mari sat next to me on Koki's lap, their finger intertwined. The two were always at it, their ual attraction to each other was astonishing.

"You look beautiful." She leaned in to whisper to me, I smiled sheepishly.

"Not compared to you." I mouthed, she scoffed and turned to Yuichi who was chatting with a friend on the chair behind me.

"Nakamaru-kun." She grabbed his attention. "Doesn't Clare look good?"

"She looks better than anyone in this room, even the bride. And I'm lucky she's my date." He said looking at me the whole time, I blushed. He was the sweetest guy I had ever met. And he hadn't dumped since I put five pounds on after we started dating.

"I beg to differ grandpa!" Koki said from under Mari's lightweight. We both broke our intense stares into each other's eyes and looked over to the couple. Even Mari looked questioning. "Mari resembles a star, tonight." He looked deep into Mari's eyes, she giggled and pulled him up.

"Let's go dance." I stayed sitting figuring Yuichi wouldn't want to dance with me.

"Can I show you off?" Yuichi stood in front of me extending his hand towards mine, I smiled and grabbed it.

While on the dancefloor I glanced over at Mari and Koki who were grinding on each other more than Deena from Jersey Shore. I suddenly felt lame next to her, Yuichi noticed.

"Ay! Yuichi! Who is this beauty?" A stronger man approached Yuichi, they exchanged a friendly hug.

"Ah, Massuda this is my girlfriend Clare." He said looking proud.

"No way! How much is he paying you to be here?" He laughed, Yuichi playfully slapped him. I decided to speak up, a smile on my face.

"Not enough." I laughed, Yuichi protested, so I planted a passionate kiss on his luscious lips in front of Massuda. Just to reassure him that I was not ashamed to be dating him.

"Whoa! Guys look at this, Yuichi-kun has a girlfriend!" He signalled to some other guys, they came over and started joking with Yuichi and complimenting how pretty I was and such-such. Yuichi looked proud while they praised me, I loved the look on his face.