IV

But, He's Sweet.

"I'm serious Mari, it was amazing." I said to her while stirring my coffee.

"Your talking like you slept with the guy, which you didn't." Her tone earned a glare from me. I didn't get that mad though, nothing she said now could bring me down from this high. Yuichi's lips resting on mine, the hunger in his touch. I had returned it all, enjoyed it all. I had to have it again.

"Alright look, Clare. Your into him, he's obviously into you. Go for it!" She was looking at me with sincerity, she was gonna teach me how to get him.

"I will, but I'm not skilled like you." The warmth from my coffee slid down my throat.

"Need my handbook?" I nodded wildy, I didn't know she had a handbook but I know she had some serious talent with getting guys wrapped around your finger.

She handed me a decorated notebook, the pages filled with neatly written words. The rules started from how to get his attention to how to get him to marry you.

"Well, your already halfway through so start with how to get him to ask you out. Kay? Now really sorry, gotta go. Koki wants to see me again!" She left the room giddy and excited.

"Bye." I yelled after her, the door slammed as my answer. I had just started flipping through the pages of Mari's handbook when my phone vibrated, the american one.

"Hello?" I said not bothering to check the number before picking it up.

"Hey Koki was waiting for me downstairs and guess what he said~" She said in a singsong voice.

"That you look beautiful?" I asked laughing a little at some of her doodles in the notebook.

"Well yes, but no. He said that Yuichi was talking about you all night to Koki, stuff about how he really loved the kiss, how he thinks your the most beautiful person he's ever met and how he wants to see you again. AND..." She trailed off leaving me excited for what came next.

"And what!? Come on Mari tell me!" I said slamming the book down in frustration, I hate when she did that to me. I wanted to know.

"He's coming up right now." And with that she hung up, leaving me wondering what she meant. Until it finally dawned on me that she meant he was right outside our apartment.

Knock Knock.

I scrambled to fix myhair and readjust my clothes to look perfect (enough) so he wouldn't take back all the things he said to Koki, the only prblem was that I was in tight fitting sweatpants (that hung low on my slender hips, seriously need to gain weight again.) and a ratty brown tank top. And my hair was far from Mari-like. The light strands tied together in a slopy ponytail with pieces lying here and there. Oh, whatever. If he really liked me it wouldn't matter that I looked like city trash right now.

"Hi." I said with a smile upon seeing his face. He looked so much cuter than I remembered.

"I'm really sorry, I just couldn't wait to see you again and Koki said that he wa-" I cut him off by pulling him into me, kissing the lips I had missed so much. He returned the kiss and it was as if there was never a seperation of time between our first and this kiss.

I really wanted to keep connected but I had to come up for air, breaking the kiss.

"That's why I couldn't wait." He said moving the bangs from my face, his hands were soft and strong. Hands I could only dream of holding. Wait what am I saying? I totally just made out with the dude in my doorway, I can so get my hands on his. I thought to myself.

"I'm sorry." I said blushing. He walked in and shut the door behind him, barely taking his eyes off me.

"I was gonna do it if you weren't." He laughed and gave me a hug, a great, secruing, comfortable, romantic hug. I could feel my heart beating faster with every second I was touching him. His scent masculine and y.

"Oh, wow. I look terrible, and the house is trashed. Isn't this great." I said reverting my eyes from him to around the room, his finger taking my chin and tilting it towards his face.

"You look beautiful, and your house is fine." There was a smile present in his eyes, which told me he wasn't lying. I leaned up and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Thank you, Nakamaru-kun."

"We just made out in your doorway, in my car and we're standing in your living room with our arms around each other and you're still calling me Nakamaru-kun?" He said laughing a little, I agreed it did sound silly.

"So, Yuichi?" He smiled brightly at that, the idea of me getting to call him by his first name only made me smile just as bright.

"Listen, the other night after I dropped you off I realized something. Well, two things actually." I gave him a questioning look.

"I don't know your age and the other one... is kind of embarrasing." He blushed, making me grin. He was so cute.

"19." I replied, if he was embarrased I wasn't going to force him to say anything so I just answered his first question.

"Does age play a big role in your relationships?" He asked after sighing heavily, leaving me a bit worried.

"Not with you." I shook my head. "Unless your like 82, then yeah. Kinda." We both laughed.

"I'm 28, no worries. I just really..." He looked down at the space between us, not much considering his arms were still on my waist and my arms still wrapped around his torso.

"Really what? Please tell me." I didn't want to push him but if he was about to say what I thought he was about to say I really wanted him to know that I returned the feeling.

"Really want you to be my girlfriend." His eyes didn't leave the space until I giggled giddily.

"I thought you were gonna leave and never ask." I said hugging him tighter, he laughed happily.

He picked me up by the waist and carried me further into the living room, laying me down on the couch. I looked up to him, the man that had made me fall head over heels in a matter of just two days. He lowered his head down to mine and kissed me passionately. His tongue exploring my mouth with the same hunger as our first kiss, only this time we got further than the car kiss.

How far you ask? As far as the bedroom.