Chapter 9 ~~

Loving you 100% more (on hiatus)

-2NE1's dorm-

The girls were talking about boys happily inside the room.

CL: How did you all think about your partners?

Minzy: Taemin oppa, he's cute ^^

Bom: Jonghyun, he's romantic. (starts singing Romantic by SHINee) ♫Still I have romantic in my heart, doragago sipeungol ♫

Dara: Onew-ssi is funny. :)

CL: Minho is charismatic like me!!!

Bom: Hehe. What about Key, Dara?

Dara: Key-ssi ? I dont know. I didnt talk to him during our date.

CL: Why? You hated him?

Minzy: he bullied unni?

Dara: Nope. I just dont feel like talking to him. 

CL: YEAH! I dont feel like talking to him too! He just turns me off during our first dinner together, remember? The way he talks, he doesnt seems to like our collabs.

Bom: Aww, you guys dont like him. That's sad.

Minzy: Does key oppa even like girls?

Bom: Minzy-ah, who told you to ask that question?? You're too young to learn about homoual.

Dara: Key is not a gay.

CL: How did you know that? Are you trying to defend him or something? Didnt you say you dont like him?

Dara: I dont like him but it's not right for us to badmouth him. Let's stop talking about boys, shall we? Let's go get something to eat.

Bom: Yeah! I'm hungry! What shall we eat for supper today?

-SHINee's Dorm-

The boys (except Taemin who was sitting on the ground) were sitting on their beds and talking endlessly about girls!

Jonghyun: Damn god, Shin Se kyung is hot! (flipping through VOGUE magazine)

Key: You're always talking about Shin Sekyung and Lee Min Jung, arent you tired of it?

Onew: Hey, let's talk about 2NE1!

(The other members looked at Onew)

Onew: Why are you guys so shocked with my mere mention of 2NE1?

MinHo: Hyung, i thought you dont talk about girls?

Onew: 2NE1 is different from other girls!

Key: You meant 2NE1 or trying to say that Sandara Park is different from other girls? (being sacarstic)

Jonghyun: (Threw the magazine onto the floor and hit Taemin's head)

Taemin: Ouch.

Jonghyun: Hey hey hey, is there anything that we dont know that's happening between Onew and Sandara noona? Kibum, quick tell us!

Onew: Huh? No.. There's nothing between us.

Key: NOTHING???? Who's the one who went out yesterday for a lunch date and told me that he's meeting his high school friends?

MinHo: Oh no, hyung, you're serious in her? We cant date, you know?

Onew: No. We're not dating. We...are...just...friends.

Key: Then why did you hide it from me? Why didnt you ask me to go along? You know, I'M THE ONE WHO GOT PAIRED UP WITH SANDARA FIRST!

Jonghyun: Kibum, you sounds like you're jealous. (laughing)

Taemin: Minzy is cute.

(The other members turned to Taemin)

Minho: Taemin-ah, what's wrong with you changing topic? We're talking about Onew hyung and Sandara noona and here you are thinking about Minzy?

Taemin: Then what about you hyung? How's CL noona?

MinHo: Not bad.

Jonghyun: Park Bom noona is really pretty and cute too. (smiling to himself)

Onew: Sandara noona is pretty funny, just like me. We both have ONEW SANGTAE!

Jonghyun: Hyung, it should be OnDara sangtae. HAHAHA.

Key: Impossible that you guys are talking about 2NE1 with smiles all over your faces.

Taemin: Umma, you look so OUT today when we talk about 2NE1.

Onew: It's getting late, let's get to bed. Tomorrow we're going to go for an outing with 2NE1.

Taemin: YESHH!!!!!!!!!! I Cant wait! (quickly climbs to his bed)

Jonghyun: Gotta send a GOODNIGHT text message to Park Bom noona.

MinHo: I shall go check which SHADES i should wear tomorrow to fit CL bad girl image.

Onew: I'm going to call Sandara noona right now to see if she slept already or not.

Key: What's wrong with you guys today? -_-

-END OF CHAPTER 9-

************************

Hello! Something for you guys to vote!
Between Key-Sandara-Onew, i wanna see which pairing most of you will like so I can see how i'm going to continue the story!

Please just take few seconds to vote! :) Thanks! :) Deadline for this vote is not decided yet. ~~~

Click link below to vote:
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=4d91b8d3e24d8ee0ce3a9c5b