Chapter 17~~

Loving you 100% more (on hiatus)

 ~Key, Onew, Dara~

The trio were doing their shoppings in the mall. They are now in a female boutique shop. Sandara were busy looking for long pants and long shirts. Key and Onew were right beside Sandara while she was doing her shopping. Onew was chewing on his bubble gum, he looks really bored. Key was observing how Sandara do her shopping. He saw a nice summer dress and he took it.

He then saw another nice skirt and handed it to Sandara.

Dara: I don't wear skirts.

Key: Just TRY IT (giving her a fierce stare)

Sandara came out of the changing room and look at herself in the mirror. She looks cute with the miniskirt. In the corner of her eyes, she saw Key staring at her. She turned around, and instead of calling Key, she went up to Onew.

Dara: Onew, what do you think of this?

Onew: Nice skirt. Noona looks nice in anything.

Dara: Thankyou.

Key walked over to Dara and Onew, and instead of complimenting, he said.

Key: This skirt doesn't fit you at all. It's so short.

Dara: You are the one that ask me to try this. (she glared at him)

Key: Go try that dress then.

Dara: No. never.

Key: GO. (he said coldly)

Dara: Why must I listen to you? Not gonna try that 'cause I know you won't be saying any nice things. (turned and face Onew) Onew, i'll go change and we'll go to the next shop.

Onew: Sure. i'll wait for noona. Please go change. I'll help you with your handbag.

Dara: Thanks. (went off to change)

However, Key did not put back the blue dress that he had took it to ask Dara to try. Instead, he went and buy the dress without letting Onew knowing it.

The trio walked past and saw a photo sticker booth.


Onew: Key, Dara noona, let's go try out that machine!!!

Key: Hmm.. That looks fun.

Dara: Sure.

The trio stood in one line while trying to figure out how to use the machine, since it is all written in Japanese.
Key put in the correct amount of coins before starting the machine.
The trio poses with funny, cute and weird poses. Onew did a heart-shaped with Dara, while Key was all alone by himself.

3~2~1 >> CHEESE

3~2~1 >> CHEESE

After taking the pictures, the trio started to design on the photos.

-Few hours later- 

The trio were heading back to their hotel. Onew handed Dara few photo stickers that they had took just now.

Onew: Keep it well noona. It's for memories.

Dara: Of course I will. ^^

Key: Dara-ssi...

Dara: yes?

Key: Err...Nothing. Just to make sure that you still notice me. (he was wanting to pass her the blue dress that he had bought for her, but he didn't.) 

Onew: Stop being childish. You arent like that with us. And why did you keep calling Dara, Dara-ssi? Just call her noona.

Key: She don't like it, right Dara-SSI?

Dara: (remain silent for few seconds) Just call me noona then.

Onew: See? Kibum-ah, let's all just be friendly to each other, okay? Stop making things difficult for Dara noona.

Key: When did I make things diificult for her?

Onew: The way you talked to her is unfriendly, don't you think so? Am I right, noona?

Dara did not say anthing.

-END OF CHAPTER 17-

I think you guys must have known that I'm Dara-biased, thus I wrote quite long for her part. Lol.
Don't worry, I will try to make story longer for the other couples in the next few chapters.

Thanks for reading and I will be back soon, i hope :)