Unexpected

Loving you 100% more (on hiatus)

SHINee's Jonghyun caught dating with 2NE1's ParkBom

Seoul (Entertainment News) - SHINee member, Jonghyun was spotted at one of the street in Seoul with 2NE1 member, ParkBom yesterday. He was seen singing SHINee's RingDingDong while holding ParkBom's hand in the middle of the road. The place was soon crowded with fans, who started taking videos and pictures of the scene. After which, the couple were chased by hundreds of screaming fans. The couple were saved by a man (who was recognised by some fans as one of the SHINee's manager) and several bodyguards. It was said that dating was a NO in korean music industry, thus fans were wondering if this was one of the promotional tactics. No pictures were featured in this news article but this news was confirmed to be true. We will be contacting SM and YG entertainment soon so please stay tune for more updates. "

 
Dara showed Park Bom the news article.

Dara: Unni, you're amazing. This is the first time you're featured in the newspaper with one of the SHINee member! I'm so jealous kyaa!!

Bom: WHAT?! WHAT IS THIS? OMO!! YG papa will kill me!

Dara: YES HE WILL. You're really in DEEP trouble now.......

Parkbom's phone rang. It was Jonghyun.

Bom: Hello?

Jonghyun: Noona, have you seen that news?

Bom: Yes. So how?

Jonghyun: Let's go and find SM-ssi and YG-ssi to tell them it's not real!

Bom: Will they believe us?

Jonghyun: I hope they will... I'll come and fetch you and we'll go together okay?

Bom: Okay.

-Outside YG building-

Jonghyun: Noona, I've just called up SM-ssi and found out he's inside Mr YG office now.

Bom: Oh well... We will be scolded by them.

Jonghyun: Dont worry, noona. Let's go.

-Inside YG office-

Jonghyun: Annyeonghaseyo, Mr YG. Hi, SM sajangnim.

YG: Why are you 2 together? (pointing at Parkbom)

Bom: YG-ssi, we want to come here to apologise.

Jonghyun: Dont ever believe what the media said!

SM: Jonghyun-ssi, calm down. We are quite happy for what the media has written.

Jonghyun and Park bom stared at each other.

Jonghyun: Happy?

Bom: Why?

YG: This shows the first part of collab success.

SM: Yes. So far, you guys are the first pairing that we liked.

YG: Go on and create such rumors to get the attention of fans.

SM: Yes. So once we announce 2SHINee1 collab, there will be more supporters and media focusing on us

Jonghyun and Bom were confused and surprised. They cannot believe that SM and YG are actually getting along quite well with the same goal - creating 2SHINee1 a BOMB.
Jonghyun and Bom walked out of the office, still surprised of what YG and SM had said.

Jonghyun: That was unexpected.

Bom: Yes. Oh, i've brought some corns. You want to try it now?

Jonghyun: Sure. ^_^