Chapter 11~~

Loving you 100% more (on hiatus)

-Hotel room 251-

Key went back to his room while Sandara was enjoying herself inside the bathtub.

Dara: Damn god..this bath foams smells like rose syrup.  

Key took his bag out and threw everything onto his bed to look for his phone but it was not there. He then remembered he left his phone inside the bathroom just now.

-Inside the bathroom-

Something caught Sandara's eyes. The phone next to the bathtub.

Dara: Eh? Whose phone is this? She took the phone and flipped it open. The wallpaper was a picture of Taemin and Key, so Dara knew the phone was Key, since Taemin was staying in another room.

-Outside the bathroom-

Key, without knowing Sandara was inside the bathroom, turned the door knob easily. The door opened.

He stepped in, and saw Sandara inside the bathtub. His jaw dropped wide and stared in SHOCK.

Sandara was shock too, and shouted "OMO"...while the phone slipped off from Sandara's hand and dropped into the bath tub.

Key: MY PHONE!!!!!!!! (he screamed)

Dara: Omo... your phone! (she reached her hand to the bottom of the bath tub, trying to look for Key's phone she had dropped)

Key looked at Sandara fresh face. His gaze turns from her forehead, to her almond-shaped eyes, her sharp nose, her smooth red lips to her neck. It was the first time he ever saw a girl with such a nice fair skin, even without any makeup. He swallowed his saliva, heart beating really fast.

He grabs a towel at the side and threw it at Sandara. He immediately walked out of the room, trying to calm himself down.

Dara: Omo... he didnt see anything right?! Yes. He didnt! The bathtub is full of rose petals, he shouldn't have see anything. But then, Omo... He saw my no makeup face!! NO WAY!! Dara-ah Dara, why didnt you lock the door???? Aish....(sandara knocked her forehead with her fist)

Few seconds later, Sandara walked out of the bathroom with her head down. Key hasnt left yet, and he walked towards Sandara.

Key: My phone?

Dara: (handed him the phone) Mianhae. (minahae : Sorry)

Key: never mind.  (Usually, Key wouldnt say that)

Dara: I promise I will get you a new phone. So sorry.

Key: Let's go and have our dinner. They are all waiting for us.

Sandara couldnt look into Key's eyes. She was too embarrassed because of that incident. She couldnt bring up the topic. She wanted to ask if Key saw anything that he shouldnt, but she was too scared.

Key, on the other hand, was trying not to think about what happened just now. He knew he didnt saw anything, but that situation was damn awkward.

-At the lobby, waiting for the lift-

Key finally spoke.

Key: Why didnt you lock the door?

Dara: I...I..I was used to it. I thought that was my dorm.

Key: Remember to lock the door next time.

Dara: Alright. (sigh)

Key: (trying to break the awkward situation) Why bathe when we're about to have our dinner?

Dara: (thought: could you stop talking about bathing???) Because I was sweating badly and I thought you guys hasnt reached yet, so i went back for a quick bath.

Key: QUICK bath? With roses? Oh well...that's what you called QUICK.

Dara: What are you trying to mean? ... You didnt saw..anything...right? (she stuttered)

Key: Not going to tell you. (entered the lift)

-Back to the Restaurant-

Jonghyun: Hey, They're finally back! We've been waiting for more than 20 minutes.

CL: Key-ssi and Sandara? Why are you guys coming down together?

Taemin and Minzy laughing at one corner.

MinHo: Are you 2 together ALONE in one room?

Bom: Omo.. That's exciting!!

Key: We met inside the room and came out together. What's wrong with that?

Dara: Nothing happened!! Really!!

The members were teasing Key and Sandara while only Onew was sitting quietly in his seat, staring at both Key and Sandara.

-END OF CHAPTER 11- 

Thanks for reading! :D