KeyDaNew or OnKeyDara?

Loving you 100% more (on hiatus)

After the dinner, the members exchanged phone numbers with each other.

-2NE1's dorm-

Sandara received a text message (sms) from Onew

Onew: Hello dara noona, tomorrow me and Key will be going shopping at dongdaemun. We're asking you if you can come with us.

Dara replied: "Sure. See you guys tomorrow. xP "

Minzy saw Dara smiling to herself at one corner, and she crept up behind Dara's back and shouted in her ears.


Minzy: UNNI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dara: Ouch!! I'm going deaf because of Minzyyyyyyy.

Minzy: unni, did one of your suitor finally message you?

Dara: No. Not even one. That was Onew-ssi.

Minzy: Onew oppa? He's not even your suitor right?

Dara: Yeah. That's sad.

ParkBom overheard their conversation and joined in.

Bom: Why is he messaging you in the middle of the night when we just got back home?

Dara: Nothing.

Dara didn't want to tell Bom as she knew Bom  would start teasing her if she had told her that Onew is asking her out!

-The next day at dongdaemun-

Dara wore a nice dress and she stood outside waiting for Onew and Key. After few minutes, OnKey arrived.

Onew: Dara noona, good morning. Have you slept well yesterday?

Dara: yes i did. you?

Onew: I slept well too. But a pity i didn't dreamt of Dara noona.

Dara: Aww, don't worry. We just knew each other. It's alright.

Key: I dreamt of Dara-ssi. Dara-ssi was scolding me and chundoong hyung.

Dara: what?

Onew: Ignore what he said. Key was still upset about the sudden pairing of us and 2ne1.

The trio went and shop together, with Key and Dara competiting who is buying more than who...Onew helped carries Dara's shopping bags while Key had to carry his shopping bags on his own..

Onew: Hey hey, why don't we create a group name for our pairing?

Key: Why do we have to created a name when Mr YG didn't even asked us to?

Dara: It's a great idea, Onew-ssi.

Onew: Shall we call ourselves OnKeyDara?

Dara: DaraOnKey?

Onew: Keydaranew?

Dara: but the names are too long.

Key: Why are you 2 ignoring me?

Dara: (didn't even look at Key once) Onew-ssi, why dont we call ourselves the dorky triplets?

Key: DARA-SSI!!!!!!!!!!!

Onew: I think the name KeyDaNew is shorter..

Dara: Then we shall call ourselves KeyDanew!

Onew: Yeah! Do you wanna grab something to eat?

Dara: Sure!

Key thought to himself: "Onew hyung forgotten about me whenever he sees a pretty girl."

The trio date went well except that key seems to be left out by Dara and Onew. Onew treat Dara some snacks while Key was just sitting there watching the two of them. Dara didn't even look at Key once for the whole day but she was looking at Onew.

-Trio date ended outside Dara's dorm-

Onew: Bye dara noona. Have a nice evening. Did you enjoy our date?

Dara: Yes Onew-ssi. It was great to go out with you.And thanks for carrying these shopping bags for me.

Onew: It's fine with me. Dara noona.

Dara: Oh yes, this is for you. (handing over 2 shopping bags to Onew)

Onew: Me?

Dara: It's for both of you. (even when Dara mention the word "both", she didn't even took a glance at Key)

Onew: Thanks Noona. i think we will be the best pairing in 2SHINee1.

Dara: I hope so too, Onew-ssi! Thanks for asking me out today. Can i....call you later?

Onew: Huh? (shocked.kept staring at Dara's face)..oh, sure..haha. dara noona calling me, that's the first time.

-OnKey on the way back to their dorm-

Key: Hyung, How dare you left me out in our date???

Onew: You are the one that didnt talk at least 10 sentences today.

Key: I don't care. You seems to be talking to Dara-ssi all the time.

Key is jealous. But he didn't know that if he's jealous of Onew or Dara. He didn't know why he acts like that whenever he saw Dara. He wants to attract Dara's attention but he dont know how. So he only stay quiet.

-END OF CHAPTER THREE-

*******************************************************
MY MESSAGE:

SORRY for the LONG conversation between the casts.

Hope you guys enjoy my story up till now. This is my first fanfic and i hope it will be a success so that I can write a second or a third fanfic in the future ^^ Thanks for your comments:D