Chapter 15~~

Loving you 100% more (on hiatus)

After thinking for a few hours, 2SHINee1 still hasnt come up with a performance for themselves.

Suddenly, Jonghyun come up with a suggestion.

Jonghyun: Why dont we go and sing karaoke? Maybe we can get some ideas from there?

Onew: haha. you suggest that because you want to right?

Jonghyun: I want to try out the karaoke here in Japan.

Bom: Hey, Let's go! I want to go there too!

Key: Let's go for karaoke trip!

The chauffeur drove them to the nearest karaoke bar.

-Karaoke room-

Key: Let's sing.. SO NYUH SHI DAE!!!!

Jonghyun: (knocked Key's forehead with his fist) Stop doing this! The girls are here...

Dara: Key-ssi is just being himself. It's alright, Jonghyun-ssi. (NOTE: for the very first time, she speaks up for Key!!)

MinHo: Hmm..Let me see... (clicked through the song titles) Shall we sing our songs?

Jonghyun: (To Bom) What do you want us to sing?

Bom: Hehe..(smile shyly) Noona neomu yeppeo??

Jonghyun: Alright, let's sing Noona neomu yeppeo. (hand one mic to Key and one to himself)

After singing noona neomu yeppeo, the boys sang FIRE by 2ne1.

SHINee: "EH EH EH EH EH EH EH...We're SHINEE!!! EH Eh eh eh eh eh eh, you gotta ring the alarm"
SHINee with 2NE1 "Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh Eh, We're 2-SHINEE-ONE, Eh eh eh eh eh HEY HEY HEY HEY"

After dancing and singing the song FIRE, the girls went on and sings RingDingDong.

Minzy was doing awesome with the rdd dance..while Bom and Dara were singing something along the lines with words Butterfly, Crazy etc... There goes CL rapping to MinHo and Key's part effortlessly. It seems like CL has totally practice it long ago...

Onew: Awesome. Let's continue with the song..

Jonghyun interrupted: Shall we go by our pairings???

Bom: Hey sure!!

Jonghyun: So..our maknaes shall go first. (hand one mic to Taemin, while Bom handed another to Minzy)

Taemin: Arghh...what shall we sing, Minzy?

Minzy: (whispered to Taemin) We shall sing a song that is shorter so we can end this fast.

Taemin: (shouted) You're right. (clicked on the title using the remote) 

- THREE BEAR SONG-

Minzy: Oh my god... Oppa, that's what I thought too!

Taemin: (winked at Minzy)

The rest of the members were shocked and started laughing when they saw the song title that Taemin chose.

Jonghyun: Huh~~ WHAT IS THIS?? (trying to hide his laugh)

Key: Hey ya.. THIS SONG NOT FOR YOU!!

The maknaes ignored them and started to sing. Taemin even signal Minzy to do the dance!!! In the end, they ended up dancing together like cute baby bears.
Although the song is short, the members still had a good laugh.

Key: Our turn now. Let's go, Dara noo... Dara ssi.. (He wanted to said Noona, but in the end changed it to Miss)

Onew: (hand mic to Dara)

Key: Let's sing SO NYUH SHI DAE.

Onew: (This time it's him who knocked Key's head)

Key: WAE?? (glare at Onew)

Dara: It's Okay, Onew-ssi. Let's sing so nyuh shi dae sunbaenim songs.

Key: Shall we sing Gee?

Dara nodded.

The trio danced and sing to Gee and they seems to enjoy it a lot. Key gave a lot of "fanservices" to the other members by his lips, pinched Onew's cheek and held Dara's hand. Dara was shocked of course! But she knew Key was just having fun and playing around.

Meanwhile, MinHo and CL were deciding on which songs to sing as they will be next.

-END OF CHAPTER 15-

Hehe. I shall stop this chapter for now. I wanna you guys to help me out.^^
What songs do you want CL-MinHo and Jonghyun-Bom to sing together for their karaoke session??? :D
You're right. I'm running out of some ideas/songs. Haha. xDDD Any songs will do.
If no one suggest any, I will think of the songs on my own. ^^ Keke.
Hope you guys like this chapter.
I promise to be back soon and update few chapters at once, since i've already got the plot to continue on the story.
Thanks for reading. =DDD

Note: Pls do vote if you havent! (link below) :)) Key-Sandara is on the lead!!!~~ Might be closing this vote soon! Thanks:)

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=4d91b8d3e24d8ee0ce3a9c5b