Part 2

There is no 'we' in You and I

“Hyung, I’ll be okay. Don’t worry. I’ll call you every day, okay?” Jimin assures his brother who is not going to let his hand go anytime soon. Jungkook is waiting for him beside his car seeing the heart-breaking moment between two brothers. A sad scene in which the big brother is not willing to let his little brother go to stay with his husband.

Yes, they are married now. Jimin and Jungkook were officially a married couple two days ago. Everything happened last two weeks that had make Jungkook to change his decision. His brother had been hospitalized for fainting during his meeting. He had worked his body too much that his body can no longer receive any pressure.

Seeing how suffering his brother was at that time, he had accepted Hoseok’s offer which means that he has to marry Jimin. Jaehoon is heartbroken too, not having any strength to go and congratulate Jungkook on his wedding day.

“When will we go for our honeymoon?”

“I’m busy. No time for that” is what Jungkook had answered when Jimin asked him in the car, heading to Jungkook’s apartment. Jungkook gets a pout in return before Jimin turned the radio volume to the max making Jungkook to winch in surprised.

“HEY, STOP MESSING AROUND.” Jungkook yells at Jimin after he had slowed down the volume. The sound is barely can be heard, so that yells from Jungkook echoed in the car, giving Jimin a small heart-attack.

“You almost kill me. I’m not deaf, okay.”

“Can you please sit in silence…..hey, don’t touch that.” Jungkook had to take a very deep breath; his body is shaking from anger before he can speak again. Jimin, doesn’t really scare of that warning from Jungkook since Jimin is not that soft and timid person.

After that, the car ride to Jungkook’s house turn to dead silence, but sometime Jimin will humming to a song that Jungkook didn’t pay much attention to it. He somehow, feels so calm and composed while listening to Jimin’s singing voice. It’s alluring and full with emotion. They arrived at Jungkook’s apartment in no time.

“Why did you bring so many luggages with you? It’s like you’ll stay here for years.”

“Of course. I’m going to stay here FOREVER.” Jimin has said the forever world with a bold sound, making sure that Jungkook heard it clearly. Jungkook just rolls his eyes while pushing two of five luggages, all belong to Jimin, in the room.

“This is your room. So, have a good day here. I’m busy, have lots of work to do.”

“Wait! Wait!” Jimin stops him from walking out of the room.

“You’re not going to sleep here? I thought this was your room.”

“No, my room is over there.” He points to the room at the other side of the room, not far from Jimin’s room and not that close too.

“But I want to stay in your room.” Jimin is ready to push his big luggage again, to Jungkook room but Jungkook is blocking his way with his body. When Jimin ducked to his left, Jungkook moved to that side too. After some time, Jimin had stopped, exhausted before turning to walk to the closet to put his cloth. Jungkook walked out while laughing but still can hear Jimin rambling about something like just wait, I’ll invade your room and then I’ll put all my belonging there, so that you can force it out anymore.

That night when Jimin wanted to enter Jungkook’s room secretly while he was sleeping, he only met with a locked door. He stormed back to his own room, angry at that cold treatment from Jungkook before lying in his bed again. Jimin is having a hard time to close his eyes, not used to a new environment.

He only slept for two hours before waking up because of his alarm. Lazily he makes a way to the bathroom, taking his shower to refresh himself before walking to the kitchen, smelling good because he had sprayed perfume on him.

“Good morning, I’ve made a breakfast for you.” Jungkook walks pass his kitchen, slightly jumping in surprise hearing Jimin’s voices because he had forgotten about Jimin is living with him now.

“It’s burn. What is that? A toast?”

“Yeah, I made it especially for you.”

“I’m not that hungry, so thank you very much.”

“Oh well, it’s okay. I can eat it since I’m hungry.” Jimin just sticks his tongue out when Jungkook walks away from him to go to his office.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That’s how the journey begins. Jimin will wake up early, taking his shower before making breakfast for Jungkook, either he will burn the food or his own finger. After Jungkook had gone to the office Jimin will continue his sleep only to wake up at noon, with an empty stomach.

On the first day of living together, Jimin had gone to Jungkook’s office to lunch with him, but Jungkook was already out, having lunch with his client after an important meeting. So he drove back to the house, only to eat one piece of cake for lunch. Jimin still eat the same cake for dinner since Jungkook only went home at late night.

Jimin hates to eat alone, his brother is too busy, and so Hosoek doesn’t have much time to company him. That was Jimin routine for three days, doing the same thing every day but he never complain a single thing to Jungkook since he knew Jungkook was busy with work.

On the fourth day, Hoseok had invited Jimin to lunch with him and Yoongi that Jimin had gladly accepted it. They had brought Jimin to eat at Namjoon’s boyfriend restaurant.

“Hey Hoseok, how are you doing? Yoongi, you look paler than before.”

“It’s just the light, Jin-hyung.”

“Yeah, just joking. Owh, hi Jimin, do you remember me?” Jin looks at Jimin, smiling at him but Jimin just frowns at him before leaning closer to his brother, using the menu to hide their conversation. “Who is he? I don’t know him.” But Jin can hear it, so he answers it, in behalf of Hoseok. “I’m Namjoon’s boyfriend.”

“Ah!” Jimin clicks his finger, hearing that. “Yeah! Yeah! I’d met you once at my wedding.” That lively response he got from Jimin somehow making him to feel so welcome and happy at the same time.

“Okay, gentleman. It’s time for me to make your lunch. So, excuse me.”

“Thank you, hyung.”

“No problem.”

Then Jimin opens his phone, typing something before placing it on the table. After one minute, he gets a reply that makes him to smile brightly. He had sent a text to Jungkook, informing him that he will lunch with his brother today and then he got a reply from Jungkook saying good, have a nice lunch. It’s short and nothing special with that word but it does make Jimin to form the brightest smile.

“Jimin, are you happy living with Jungkook?”

“Of course I am. I make him breakfast every day and Jungkook will comment on it, at what to improve. And sometimes, I will lunch with him—“ Jimin lies about that last, not wanting his brother to worry about him but Hoseok could see everything. Jimin had lost his weight slightly and the dark circle under his eyes proved that Jimin is not sleeping well. But hearing how happy Jimin is while telling him about his life with Jungkook makes him wanted to hug his brother right there, forcing Jimin to stay with him again.