Part 1

There is no 'we' in You and I

“I don’t care. I want to marry him no matter what.”

“Jimin, he already has a boyfriend.” Hoseok was in the middle of having a meeting with one of his staff in his room, discussing about the next year budget plan when Jimin came barging in without even considering to knock or to inform him beforehand. His secretary follows behind Jimin trying to stop him but, he was fast to open the door with “I want to get married”, making his brother to look at him in bemusing.

Hoseok had to postpone the meeting to another time, sending his staff out from his room after apologizing to him for his brother rude behavior. But that staff just shrugged it off with a small chuckle, knowing about his boss spoiled brother.

“Who?”

“I want to marry Jungkook, right now, at this moment.” Jimin says while puffing his cheek, crossing his arm while looking at his brother, too serious but Hoseok doesn’t wary by that look.

“And why is that?”

“Because I love him.”

That childish answer makes Hoseok to laugh hard before gathering his breath back, looking at how serious his brother is glaring at him. For someone named Jimin, love is not even in his dictionary. Demanding everything he wanted with love as an excuse is what Jimin had done hundreds time before.

“You love that car I’d bought last month but then you crashed it down. I bought you that new cloth, it cost thousands but you burned it away when someone else had worn the same cloth. So, will you throw Jungkook away too when you are bored of him. Huh, Jimin-ah?”

Jimin seems to think about it for a second, seeing how hard he was biting his lip while narrowing his eyes, Hoseok know his brother is taking that matter seriously.

“No, I will not. Because I love him so much.”

“Okay, I discuss about it with Namjoon, but I can’t guarantee you anything since that guy already has someone he wanted to marry. And it’s not you.”

“Doesn’t matter to me.” He left while saying that, without bidding a farewell to his brother, see, my brother is so rude but I still love him.

Jimin walks out of Hoseok’s office, grinning happily, imagining his wedding day of him and Jungkook. Already planning their wedding ceremony, how it will look like or how many guests he wanted to invite and even had planned their honeymoon place and event.

“Good afternoon, Jimin-shi.”

“Oh, Hi! Good afternoon too. Your perfume smells so nice today.” Is what he had commented when one of his brother’s staff had greeted him in front of the elevator. The praise only left her with a pink blush, visible on her cheek because Jimin is not someone that compliment people a lot but he criticized them instead like is this your fashion sense, it’s too old or you called that as a tie, it’s too tacky and cheap that make every staffs in there hate him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Jungkook, come to my office now.” A call from his brother, sounding urgent and important forcing him to stop analyzing his documents that are piling on his desk.

He walks for about 3 minutes before stopping in front of a door, with CEO written on it, knocking it carefully before hearing a come in from inside, signalling him to enter the room. Namjoon was sitting at his chair, facing the window before turning his chair to face Jungkook. With an alert looking, Jungkook takes a seat in front of him.

“Is everything okay, Hyung?”

Namjoon taps his desk before bringing his hand to his chin, sighing hard that Jungkook started to feel anxious and worried. His brother will only act like this if something bad had happened to their company and maybe something did happen because their company are in dangerous state right now, had lost a very big profit. A very trustworthy staff had betrayed their company before flying to work with their company’s rival.

“Jungkook, please be honest with me. Are you really in relationship with Jaehoon right now?”

“Yes, of course I am.” He doesn’t hesitate for a second to answer it.

“So, when will you marry him?”

“Hyung, that’s not the time for that. Our company is important now.”

“Right, our company. Will you do anything to save our company?”

“I will. Anything.” If Jaehoon is his first priority then the company is second in the list. Not really in the second place, actually it stands together with Jaehoon since he will cancel his date with Jaehoon if there is unscheduled meeting being held.

“First, just hear me out. And it’s up to you to accept it or not.” Seeing how nervous Namjoon is while rubbing his back of the neck somehow had doubled his curiosity and his wariness.

“Hoseok had offered to help us but with one condition. And Jimin-“

“No, I will not marry him. I don’t even love him. So, no!” He doesn’t need Namjoon to finish his sentence because Jungkook already know what is about to be said just by hearing Jimin’s name. It’s not a secret that Jimin had attracted to Jungkook the moment he had seen him for the first time two weeks ago at one of Hoseok’s business party.

Since that day, Jimin had bothered Jungkook like every day, visiting his office, inviting Jungkook to lunch with him that Jungkook had declined it with a great manner at first. But the everyday visit he got for almost two weeks had annoyed him to the point that he had left his office before lunch hour or even hiding in the toilet until his secretary called him telling that Jimin had gone.

“I know. That’s what I’d told Hoseok but just, our company is really in bad condition. Maybe you can think about it for a second. Who knows maybe Jimin is your love, not Jaehoon.”

“Hyung. How could you say that? No, it’s final. I’m not going to marry Jimin.” Jungkook walks away from Namjoon’s office even before he can apologize for hurting his little brother’s feeling. He knows Jungkook love Jaehoon so much and so does Jaehoon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Still in bad condition?” Namjoon plops down in front of Hoseok, burying his face on the table, not really giving the response when one of the waitresses came to take his order. Hoseok, knowing his problem had ordered for him instead while smiling apologetically to that girl.

“Hey, man. I’m sorry for burdening you with my offer.” Hoseok apologize sincerely making Namjoon to lift his head, looking at his friend with a very assuring look on him.

“Nah, it’s not your fault. You just wanted to help me.”

“I know but you know how my brother is.”

“Don’t worry. But I’m sorry; Jungkook loved his boyfriend too much and had refused to marry Jimin.”

Hoseok can only smile at him. He and Namjoon had been friends for 3 years, had met for the first time during a business trip to Paris by incident. It’s fate maybe, for two man living under the same sky in Korea but had a change to meet in Paris, in another country for both of them. But don’t get their relationship wrong, they are not dating since every one of them already had their own partners.

Namjoon is happy with his 2 years older than him boyfriend, a gentleman who owned a restaurant in the town, dating for more than 2 years but decided to not get married yet because his boyfriend is managing his restaurant and also thinking of a new recipe for his restaurant that Namjoon had no problem with that.

Hoseok is not married yet, still in dating mood, too busy with his work. And his boyfriend, a music teacher in high school is very sweet and cute but sassy and cheeky at the same time. Never messed with him or you’ll get very flavorable something for a return.

“I have no idea anymore as what to do with my brother. Yoongi always scolded me for treating Jimin harshly but he just too spoil and rude.”

“But I know Jimin is a good boy. I can sense that in him and I would like for him to be my brother-in-law too.” It’s new and odd to hear that from Namjoon since Hoseok knows Namjoon likes his brother’s boyfriend, always inviting Jaehoon to dinner with them or even going on holidays together with them.

“No, no, I’m not having any problem with Jaehoon. Just I have seen something that might have changed my perspective of Jimin. That’s all.”

“And what is it?”

It was weekend when that happened. Namjoon was having a leisure date with his boyfriend, Jin, walking in the shopping mall, not having any thought of wanting to buy a thing. So, they just scanning the new item. But in the middle of walking, they heard a chaos had happened in front of the information centre.

“Hey, why are you getting mad at him? It’s not his fault, ma’am.” A very familiar high-pitched voice that Namjoon could recognize on the spot. Jimin.

He walked closer to see as to why Jimin had raised his voice at a lady. That lady was holding his son hand, looking very angry that didn’t flutter Jimin a bit but he looked at her with the same look too. Then the lady bent down to scold her son for being naughty that made him to cry harder.

“I told you to sit still, did I? Who told you that you can wander away while I’m shopping my stuff?”

“See? It’s your fault. Leaving him alone outside the shop just to grab your stuff since it’s on sale. Hey, listen here lady who wears a knockoff handbag and a cheap high heel, please take a good care of your son because a child is the precious thing in this world. Understand?”

Jimin then walked away from her leaving her in stun, too shocked to hear that. Every person who had witnessed it also had surprised at that word from Jimin. He may look like a rude boy, but Jimin still has his humanity and caring side in him.

“He WHAT? Oh my god, that boy.” Hoseok just shakes his head at that, not believing that his brother had quarrelled with a lady, a woman openly in front of other people but deep in his heart, Hoseok is proud of his little brother that he had told their house chef to cook Jimin’s favorite food later that night.