Unexpected Dance

Black & White

Myoui Mina was the elegant daughter of Myoui Shinoda, a yakuza boss and owner of many illegal underground clubs. Not wanting his daughter to become involved with his shady life, he had ordered his gang members to keep a watch on her and wouldn’t let her go any where near his businesses.

 

Mina wanted to go out and party for once, like what a normal teenager does. She’s 19, and yet her father babies her like she's a toddler. Up to this present time, she still haven’t had a boyfriend yet and she’s not actually looking forward to finding one either, knowing how her father would set her up with those pretty rich boys. She'd have no say in her love life.

 

She was hell bent with her father’s dictatorial restrictions against her. Tonight she will leave her house and go to that club ‘Amnesia’ she always heard her father talk about, and no one is going to stop her.

 

“Where are you going?” One of the boys asked her as she grabbed her purse.

 

“I’m going out. I’m an adult, you can’t restrict me from going anywhere.” Mina said, clutching her purse against her body.

 

“But boss—I mean your father—”

 

“I barely see him home anyway.”

 

“But Miss Myoui...”

 

“If I don’t tell, and you won’t tell anyone. How will he know? Just let me go.”

 

And that did the trick, she left the house in a hurry and quickly got inside her pink BMW. Funny how she got this car since the age of 16—yet have only driven it less than the number of fingers on her hands. She’s always so used to her father’s minions driving her around that she was afraid her driving skills might get rusty. She let out a sigh, now that she’s out of the house, the only thing worrying her was how the hell will she be able to get inside that club with all the boys knowing who she is.

 

---

 

It’s been about a month since Momo first started her job here at Amnesia, things have been going quite well. With her quick reflexes and agility on the ring, it was a no brainer that she’d win against those dimwitted opponents of hers that uses punches and kicks with no techniques at all. They just lazily throw each punch as if they think that'll actually work against Momo's nimble physique. 

 

After each match, Momo swore she could see small streams of tears flowing down their cheeks as their dignity were nowhere to be found after being beaten up by a girl.

 

Tonight however, was a bit more different. Instead of being matched up with the usual dimwitted guys, tonight she was matched up against Jisoo—someone who had a notable reputation in the underground fighting area. The girl was pretty good, Momo knew. 

 

“I heard you’re pretty good.” Jisoo told her, lightly scratching her nose.

 

“You’re not so bad yourself.” Momo remarked with a snide smirk.

 

1 more minute until the match starts and Momo jumped up and down to warm herself up while Jisoo stretched her limbs to get herself ready. Jisoo had her long black hair down while Momo tied her long golden hair in a pony tail.

 

30 seconds until the match starts and Momo closed her eyes, muttering a prayer.

 

---

 

“Miss Myoui, we are not supposed to let you in.” 

 

The bouncer whispered hoarsely to her. She was now outside of Amnesia and no way will she not be able to get inside this club tonight.

 

“My dad won’t know, there’s a bunch of people in the club, none of the boys will recognize me.”

 

“I want to let you in, but I don’t want to risk—”

 

“—How about this then?” Mina took out two $100 bills and silently slipped them into his hands. He took a look around to see if the other boys were there, and quickly let Mina inside when he saw no suspicion.

 

“Thank you” she said, smiling as she stepped inside of the loud club. The first thing she noticed was the large boxing ring; the second thing she noticed was that there was two girls standing inside the boxing ring, and as soon as she heard the bell ring, the two girls inside immediately began to walk towards each other. The black haired girl striked a fist first and the other girl was fortunate enough to dodge the potentially dangerous blow in time. Intrigued, Mina went closer to observe the fight.

 

---

 

“I heard you were known for your agility on the ring, what are you? Pikachu?” Jisoo said, she lost a bit of stamina after running around throwing punches at Momo, in which Momo all dodged.

 

“It’s a weird comparison, but you can say so. Giving up already?” Momo said in mockery.

 

“Hell no”

 

Jisoo threw another punch at her but Momo quickly dodged again, however when she dodged the punch, she didn’t see where Jisoo’s other arm was going and so she was hit in the jaw—letting out a wince at the pain as she pushed Jisoo away from her and rubbed at her inflicted area.

 

“You were just lucky my guard was off for a split-second.” Momo remarked, bracing herself in a fighting position again.

 

“Well Momo, you better not let your guard down. Who knows what will happen to your pretty face tonight after I’m done with you tonight?” Jisoo said with arrogance. Momo always hated arrogant opponents, and always, she would be the one teaching them a lesson at the end.

 

“Oh my God, is that Park Bo Gum?” Momo pretended to be surprised, pointing out in the audience and when the crowd scrambled to look Momo’s way—including Jisoo, Momo quickly ran up to the girl and did a high kick right to her face, knocking Jisoo down as she grasped her face in pain, her gums bloodied. It was a cheap move, but nothing in the rules say that you can’t use em, and Momo used it to her advantage.

 

“I see that you like to use cheap moves? Let’s see if you’ll continue to be this frugal.” Jisoo let out a grunt and ran towards Momo, throwing a punch that hit her right in the nose; blood slowly dribbled down and Momo wiped them off with the back of her hand.

 

They had enough playing around, Momo was starting to be more serious as she dodged each blows Jisoo tried to give to her, and returned them with two times more power.

 

And yet after all of these punches and kicks and dodges, only 5 minutes have passed so far in the ring and Momo was not looking forward to stay in it any longer. Jisoo still haven't been knocked out yet. 

 

“Hey Jisoo, have people ever told you how beautiful and hot you are?” Momo asked with a sly smile.

 

“Of course, all the time. I bet you agree with them toom don’t you?”

 

“Well, you are pretty hot, but I’m not so sure after this—” Momo wryly said, and threw a right hook to her face, knocking out the girl. Jisoo struggled to get up but the pain was too immense and in the end, she gave up. 

 

“THE WINNER TONIGHT IS HIRAI MOMO!” A referee got inside the ring and rose Momo’s arm up. Claps erupted from the audience including Mina who stared at the girl in awe and winced when she saw how bloody Jisoo’s face looked. Curious about the fighter, Mina tried to follow the girl but the crowd was too rowdy and she had no idea where she was going. Giving up, she mumbled to herself in disappointment as she walked next door to the dance side of the club.

 

---

 

Momo exhaustedly walked inside the locker room and quickly took off her black tank top that hugged her perfect body as she replaced it with a plain white tee, taking off her sweat pants as she replaced it with a pair of trousers. Finally her night at Amnesia was over and she had to thank God every night that she was still kicking and breathing. She heard a shuffle in the empty locker room and walked around to see who it was, instinctively, she let out a scoff when she spotted 3 guys holding a baseball bat.

 

“Who are you guys and what do you want?” Momo asked calmly. Why wouldn’t she act calm? These hooligans were nothing to her and she’ll have no problem beating them all.

 

“Did you really cause all that damage to my sister?”

 

“And what if I did?” Momo snidely asked.

 

“Boys, she’s all yours tonight.”

 

And with that, two of the guys walked towards her and of course she was not stupid to just stand, she threw a punch at one of the guys and pushed them off before she hurriedly ran away into the crowds— in, before they catch up with her. There was always a time to fight, but this wasn't that time. 

 

“THERE SHE IS!” One of the guys yelled and more people went off to chase her. A bit afraid now, Momo ran to the other side of the club. 

 

There was two sides of ‘Amnesia’; one was a fight club while the other one connected to the other end was a dance club—the one Momo was at now.

 

Dim lighting and slow music filled the area as Momo skimmed through the dance floor. She looked behind her back and quickly turned around when she spotted the guys.

 

“, they’re still here.” She muttered underneath her breath. She stood awkwardly at the middle of the dance floor as she was the only one without a partner. Everyone had one and were slow dancing with each other to the rhythm of the song around her. Noticing a girl without a partner, Momo quickly grasped her hand and pulled her onto the dance floor. She latched her hands around the girl’s waist and pulled her in tight as she rested her chin on the girl’s shoulders—attempting to hide herself from the guys who were still roaming the floor on a look out for her.

 

The girl Momo pulled in for a dance was no one other than Mina herself. Mina was certainly surprised about the sudden intimacy the unknown girl initiated with her, but she wasn’t going to lie, she enjoyed the slow dancing with this girl. 

 

"Who are you?" Mina asked softly.

 

“Sorry, let’s stay like this just for a while. I have to dodge someone.” Momo whispered against her ears and Mina slowly nodded. She let Momo control their movements and their bodies were pressed close against each other. Momo’s arms are wrapped around her waist while her arms were wrapped around Momo’s neck; moving softly to the rhythm of the music. Momo smelled like sweat to her, but the smell was arousing and it heightened her senses making her heart beat fast. It was safe to say that this was the first time Mina had felt something like this.

 

After the coast was clear, Momo bowed and quickly pulled away—although with much hesitation. Mina only caught a small glimpse of her before she was gone amongst the crowds, immediately however, she remembered who the girl was. She could never forget that face she saw earlier.

 

“Hirai Momo?"

---

A/N: Said I'll post this up tomorrow but I ended up editing it quicker than I thought. 

p.s I love Jisoo so don't hate me :[