Sticky situation

Opposites attract

Shut your mouth Jihoon! Before you say something you'll regret! 

"You lie? Finish your sentence Hoonie" Minghao stood up giving me a confused look. I waved my hands infront of me hoping he'd just drop the matter but he didn't. "What's with your hands? Has it got something to do with what your about to say? If so I'll-"

"Oh just shut up Minghao! And stop calling me Hoonie it's annoying!" I tried to storm out of the room but Seungkwan grabbed my arm. 

"Why don't you stop being a brat and apologise!" I'd never seen Seungkwan this angry before, it's scary. 

"Apologise for what? He was being annoying!" Why am I being so moody?

"You had no right to shout at him! You also don't have a right to keep Soonyoung waiting!" He started to take deep breaths. 

"Keep Soonyoung waiting for what?!" Seungkwan rolled his eyes and sighed. 

"Your hopeless" He let go of my arm and dragged Vernon out of the room with him. The rest of the members were either smirking at me or letting out a deep sigh. Surely they don't think...

"You like him right?" I felt Joshua's hand on my shoulder. 

"Like who?" He smiled at me and pointed at Soonyoung. "As if! I mean he's a nice guy and all...a really nice guy but it's not like that..." Joshua gave me the same look that nearly everyone had been giving me this morning. 

"Jihoon sit down, we need to talk" During this talk Joshua and I had, I found out that Soonyoung liked me...REALLY liked me. Not only that but he'd liked me or the longest time but didn't have the courage to tell be because he thought I'd turn him down. Joshua said that Soonyoung always admired me from afar and would never dream of flirting with me in case I was uncomfortable. Now that I think about it, Soonyoung seemed like he was always holding something back but why should I care. It's not like I like the guy...right?

"You see Jihoon, he really likes you and from what I can tell...you like him too..." This time I didn't deny it. In fact I didn't say anything...I couldn't. My head was all over the place and for some reason I could only thing about him. Is this what happens when you like someone?