Hoshi's birthday

Opposites attract

Everyone entered the club so lively. S.Coups told us to split off into groups of two's or three's. Seungkwan went off with Vernon. S.Coups went off with Jeonghan. Joshua went off with DK and Dino. Mingyu went off with Wonwoo. Minghao and Jun went off together. Which left me with the hyper-active Soonyoung. 

"Oh look at that, we're the last ones left" He smiled brightly and grabbed my wrist "Now let's dance!" He rushed me off to the dance floor and started to dance the craziest dance I had ever seen in my life. "Hey Jihoon do I look good?" Soonyoung striked a pose causing me to giggle a little but not enough to show. "Whatever" He frowned at me and started dancing again. 

"Come on Jihoon. Have some fun, dance!" I shook my head slowly. There was no way I was getting on the dance floor with him. I'm already dying from second-hand embarrassment! I folded my arms and stamped my foot. "No way!" I turned my head away from him. 

"Your cute when your mad" Soonyoung whispered. Almost enough for me to not hear but I did.

"What was that?" I asked already knowing the answer

"Oh n-nothing" He smiled and I could see the red in his face. "Just that you should try and enjoy yourself for once!" He grabbed my arms and started swinging me around. I swear this boy never gives up. I sighed and obeyed his orders. 

"One dance! Them I'm going to sit down!" He nodded and gave me that wide grin he always does. 

"Got it!" He saluted me and we started dancing together. At first I was really shy and would only step and clap but about ten minutes later, Soonyoung's craziness started to rub off on me and I found myself going crazy. I also found myself laughing for the first time in forever