I've lost him

Opposites attract

"Woozi-Hyung are you okay?" Minghao yet again. Can I not be alone for just one minute?! I wipe my tears away and stand up. 

"Yes Minghao I'm fine." 

"But your eyes are red." I hid my face so that he couldn't see them. "Have you been crying?" Minghao pulled my funds from my face and as soon as my eyes met him, I burst out crying again. "Oh no...uhh....J-jeounghan! W-Woozi-Hyung is..." I lifted my head up and looked and Minghao. 

"It's okay. Just let me stay like this for a bit." He smiled and pushed me into his chest.

"I get it now...sorry..." He my hair and I spoke into his chest. 

"Sorry? What for?" He hushed me and continued to rub my hair.

"I'm sorry that it took you this long to realise." I pulled away from Minghao and let out a little laugh. 

"Don't be. It's my fault and I should face the consequences. Thank you Minghao." Minghao smiled and gave me a high five before moving along to his room. He was right. It did take me a long time to realise. Why couldn't I just listen to the other members? It's cuz if too stubborn thats why. I can never agree with something unless it is proven and I guess my proof is the fact that I'm feel like crying. I feel like crying, punching the wall and just screaming from the top of my lungs. But what could would that do? It won't stop Soonyoungs decision. I've lost him...for good. 

"Yes I'll be there soon." As if by magic, Soonyoung appeared just as I was thinking about him. Who was he talking to? I gave him a little smile but he just ignored me and walked away. "Oh DK do you have that jacket I gave you ages ago? I'm meeting Jay and he wants it back." He doesn't mean that Jay right?

"Jay? Like the guy you used to date?" Dk's facial expression dropped and he looked my way. 

"Yeah that Jay, he said he wanted to make up so I said yes. I mean what have I got to lose?" Yup I've defiantly lost...