It was real...

Opposites attract

Ever since yesterday I haven't been able to think straight. Soonyoung basically confessed to me right? I mean he said the kiss was real, which mean he must like me and...why do I even care? It's not like I...ya know. Oh and for some reason my fellow members have been giving Soonyoung and I weird looks whenever we are together. Me when I talk about Soonyoung preparing the dances for us everyone looks at me smirking. Anyway today's another practice day and most people were up bright and early. Except for Minghao and Jun that is. No-one saw them come in lastnight or even this morning for that matter. 

"You should go check on them" I heard Wonwoo's voice from a mile away. He practacly shouts half the time. 

"Why me?"

"Your scary" He sniggered and I went to hit him but he just stood there smirking as if to say 'I dare you'. I walked to the room that Dino, Minghao and Jun shared. For some reason Minghao's bed was rather lumpy this morning but I think we all knew why. 

"Mighao! Jun!" I pulled the sheets off Minghao's bed to find both Minghao and Jun cuddling while asleep. "Well this is new. Hey S.Coups come see this!" The elder walked into the room and let out a little laugh. 

"Those two always seemed closer that needed. And I guess we know why now." He pushed them off the bed yelling. "Get up lovebirds!" At that moment they both turned as red as a tomato. My guess was that they didn't want anyone to know. Not for a long time anyway. 

"If those two came out how come Soonyoung and you know who can't just admit they like each other." I heard Vernon whispering to Seungkwan. 

"If Jihoon even went to touch Soonyoung after what he did ill kill him!"

"Ah, come on Boo, Soonyoung forgave him. Can't you?" Vernon pulled a pouting face and dropped to his knees. 

"Fine whatever but if Jihoon makes Soonyoung cry one more time I'll-"

"You won't have to do anything because i li..." What the hell was I about to say?!