Hoshi's birthday

Opposites attract

After about a month Soonyoung and I became closer, not as close as I would have wanted but I'm a little awkward around people. Anyway today was Hoshi's birthday and honestly, I think it was the first time the band had seen me laugh properly. 

"JIHOOOON! WAKE UP!" Soonyoung shouting while jumping on my bed. He did this every morning. Whether I gave him my signature death glare or not. 

"Why.." I groaned trying to turn around and fall back to sleep. Soonyoung was having non of it so he flipped me over his shoulder and carried me out of the bedroom. 

"It's my birthday that's why." Birthday? Since when was his birthday a thing I cared about? 

"S.Coups said that we could all go clubbing, as long as we go easy on the drinking that is..." He gave out a little giggle like he was planning to go against it. Still hung over his shoulder I hummed in agreement white hitting his back. "Small but feisty!" I stopped hitting his back after that statement, I don't know what it was but it made my stomach turn inside. Probably cuz it was a really y thing to say! 

After talking and rounding up the rest of the members he finally put me down. 

"Finally" I said dusting myself off. He stood there and looked me up and down "What?" I looked down and realised I was still in my outfit from the night before. 

"Yeah you might wanna fix that!" Seungkwan came out of his and Vernon's room wearing Vernon's flowery t-shirt and blue jeans. Everyone gave them a suspicious look. "What? My clothes are in the wash" Vernon came out of the room a few seconds after, avoiding eye contact with everyone, including Seungkwan. "What he said" Vernon walked straight past and hopped into the van that was taking us to the club. "And tell the kid to hurry up!" I could tell that Vernon was on about me in a second. He only refers to me as the kid cuz I'm small! Jeez, he won't think I'm a kid once I kill him!